The Black Emperors

I had a decaf coffee but it is just not my thing. Green tea is just better for me.

1 Like

@Luther24 Do not get that wrong but when I first saw your new eye avatar I instantly recall Sauron’s eye tower from LOTR.

1 Like

Lmao. Don’t worry I’m not Sauron.

It’s just a eye with fire in it. Lyric from some song I posted in music video thread “Fire burning in his eyes”.

That’s funny you mention that because I was actually thinking of reading the LOTR books. I don’t know what it is, but I find it very difficult to read… I get bored very quickly. Same with watching TV or movies, I always feel understimulated.

1 Like

Tolkien is one of my favorite authors. It started around 12 years of my age when I laid down my hand on his book Silmarillion. He has many long descriptions in his books which can make it boring for some, but I love it, also saw LOTR extended version which is around one hour longer for each movie than the Kino movie.

You are probably more prone to more action movies when something is happening all the time. Maybe something like Deadpool I would guess, which is also a great movie.

2 Likes

Maybe you can try audiobooks. It is sometimes easier to get through it.

1 Like

I hated Deadpool, lol.

Morphic fields is where a 16 year old teenager with low self-esteem and mental-health problems, slaps a 5 minute binaural beat onto YouTube claiming that it has “morphic field information.”

Morphic fields, very much like YouTube subliminals… are garbage trash toilet paper.

Not toilet paper, but trash toilet paper - meaning that while they are designed to wipe your ass with… you won’t even use them for that purpose because they’re so terrible.

WOAH, LOOK!!.

It’s a bird…

It’s a plane…

It’s somebody fucking themselves over by listening to garbage ass youtube frequencies…

These types of people come to Subliminal Club all the time, begging and crying about how stuff on YouTube fucked them up. It’s nothing new.

You know all the crazy, mental and unstable people that lurk in these communities?

You’re 99% of the time going to find a pattern. The pattern is that they mix modalities. They just use whatever the fuck is on the YouTube and internet. God only knows what’s in them and who made them.

Subliminal Club is vetted. They are professionals, experts and masters of language. Just look at their product descriptions. They have a high morale standard and are incredibly intelligent. Their free sub is literally Love Bomb For Humanity, which hundreds of people have successfully used to become a better person to this chaotic world.

I don’t understand morphic fields, I don’t understand YouTube subliminals, I don’t understand frequencies.

Like dude, literally anyone can make stuff and throw it on Youtube. I did the same thing. I made a subliminal on YouTube that has hundreds of thousands of views and all I did was lay a track over shitty affirmations.

I’ll keep it straightforward. I’m the type of guy who only uses the best, newest and most powerful shit available to me.

When I bought a gaming rig, I got the best graphics card at the time (RTX4090). I have the newest and best phone. Newest and best everything.

I don’t use garbage, outdated, finicky, sloppy, unprofessional dog shit made by incompetent people who have zero clue what the fuck they’re even doing and who I have zero clue about who they even are.

Even worse is that a lot of these channels have super scammer vibes.

They’re the type of people to slap a hefty price-tag on random inanimate objects and claim that it has magical powers.

They’re the type of people to draw a geometric-looking penis from out of their ass, then proceed to tell you that it’s “psychically infused” with Big Dick Energy and will promote penis enlargement.

Whole bunch of fucking quacks that want to scam you of your money. There is no ethics. One just has to use common sense.

Why are people using iPhone 5, it’s 2023. Lmfao.

The best subliminals and products are right here and they do everything. You don’t need anything else. Every area is covered.

A lot of people don’t even know about Subliminal Club.

I don’t need to use Windows XP, when I have fucking Windows 13… it’s what every other software company is trying to figure out on how to create.

I don’t know if it’s a boomer thing, or what. Like, I genuinely don’t know.

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it, but I remember someone actually coming to this forum…

They were panicking and trying to “reverse” the effects of some shitty YouTube subliminal.

They were like “please save me, help me reverse it” or something.

It’s nasty out here.

Good thing I’ve never tried a youtube subliminal video. I know that youtube compresses the audio when it’s uploaded so they are not optimal. That knowledge thankfully kept me from using one.

2 Likes

Lmao, exactly.

Subliminal Club are also experts in audio technology, that’s why nobody can decode their subliminals. Many people have tried and they always end up failing. It’s never a surprise when they fail, it just reconfirms that they were indeed a complete dumbass.

It’s actually quite beautiful.

In the past, competitor companies have actually sent their little weasels to this forum to try and cause trouble. They walk, talk and act like marsupials. Darting in and around, making zero sense and wasting everyone’s time.

Not once will you see someone from Subliminal Club going into a competitors bullshit forum to gather intel. This is because people here are too busy getting results at the highest level.

Subliminal Club is the gold standard in this niche. The apex innovators. Top dog.

3 Likes

No one ever thought about this… but Subliminal Club’s dominance is an exact testament to the power of their subliminals.

They literally dominate their field with unmatched innovation. Isn’t that Stark, Emperor, etc?

They have the best copywriting descriptions. Isn’t that Renaissance Writer?

You are literally seeing everything in real-time.

They use their own technology.

Imagine 2 people are selling you muscle-building supplements. They both use their own shit.

Person A has no muscle mass.

Person B is super jacked. Specimen level gains. Hella striations and everything.

I want Person B’s supplements, lol.

I look at competitors and they are fucking terrible. Their websites don’t even work, it looks like a 5 year old made it. Their forums look like it’s MySpace or something.

What the fuck are people smoking, hahaha.

You will never see me more confused than when someone mentions a competitor company in the same sentence as Subliminal Club. It damn near should be a sin and result in an auto-ban.

It’s like comparing Apple, Google or Samsung with a mediocre gimmick “please teach me” start-up whose products are complete dog shit and have zero database to back up their validity.

Meanwhile on Subliminal Club forums… there are literally tens of thousands of results over the span of years.

I can literally wear a fucking blindfold, start randomly clicking on the forum and land on a page with tangible results.

I will let you in on a secret.

I’ve gotten a lot of results with these subliminals.

MANY times I had thoughts of keeping the results to myself.

“Keep it on the down low Luther. You don’t want everyone to know”.

I had a fear that more people would discover Subliminal Club and then I’d lose my edge. Competition. The same edge that allowed me to stomp the dating market and dominate in a social setting or work environment.

Imagine being in a competitive work environment and you’re running PCC ZP. You got the edge and you’re kicking ass in everything. Getting a raise, your boss loves you, co-workers are doing favors for you, etc. You’re living the good life.

Now imagine your co-workers discovering PCC ZP. They all start running it. Now you’ve lost your edge. Imagine every guy is running WANTED ZP.

Those were the types of fears I used to have.

Subliminal Club is just that fucking good.

I believe in abundance and everyone having the opportunity to run these tools, which is why I decided to be vocal about the results.

That being said… not everyone thinks like me. There are hundreds, if not thousands of people running these subliminals, getting insane results and not reporting it. They simply lurk the forum and stay up to date on new changes. You don’t even know they exist. They’re like ghosts.

This forum, despite completely decimating competition to the point of perhaps making them cry and question their life path… is not even an accurate reflection of how good Subliminal Club is. It’s probably like 60%.

Lmfao. Just be glad you’re here.

3 Likes

That was me for like 2 years. Only this year did I start to participate in discussions.

1 Like

Awesome, lol.

Hope you reach that Arch Alchemist, by the way.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks mate! Why do you not have one? If I may ask

It’s an ethics thing.

The kind of life-change, benefits and results you get with these subliminals are insane (borderline priceless) to the point that it feels morally wrong for me to try and squeeze a lower price on them. They’re already so affordable.

I also like supporting the company financially, so they can get better equipment for technology and be in a better mental-health etc.

That way they can release better shit for me. I’m completely selfish, lmao.

2 Likes

No shade or judgement to anyone who uses them. Everyone has different financial circumstances and I respect it.

2 Likes

So true one could spend thousands on therapy and not get any progress. Whereas I run 3 months of DR and I form a completely reformed outlook.

the subs pay for themselves.

2 Likes

No cap, lmao.

It just feels weird for me to try and get a discount on what I already see as a bargain.

If I’m already getting an insane deal, I don’t need a discount. It’s just some type of business ethic that I have. I believe in respectful exchange and value… at the end of the day, everyone has to feed their families.

Subliminals are some of the most efficient things on the planet in terms of ROI.

The ROI is fucking ballistic. Really think about it.

Think about the level of life-change you’re getting for listening to an audio for 3 minutes. Lmao. This is sorcery level ROI, stop me when I’m lying.

One can even just run Mogul as their first sub until they have decent income. Stuff is too easy.

2 Likes

People will never appreciate how easy Subliminal Club has made things.

All you have to do is run a sub consistently until you reach the objectives. Take action and journal.

Boom, next thing you know you leveled up.

We’re all cheating.

4 Likes

Wizardry bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes