The Bachelor (Stark + Wanted custom + RoM)

The One

Stark Core
Emperor Fitness ST3 Core
Omnidimensional
Dominion
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Direct Influencing Aura
Ethereal Presence
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Power Unleashed
Emperor’s Voice
Machine: Action
Natural Winner
Sultan
Void of Creation

And

Heartstrong ZP

5 Likes

A little history on this stack, this was going to be an experimental test (Hearstrong ZP specifically for a one or two loops to see what it would do, the custom was and is staying long term for now) but after what I witnessed today I can only watch in shock as Hearstrong ZP showed it’s power but not fully yet. Reason I’m running this sub is because I already have all aspects in the improving side of my life except my dating life. Even if now I’m able to attract girls and go on dates with them I feel incredibly shallow because the looks is what caught my eye to them. Anyway, I don’t really want to sleep with a bunch of girls for now I just want one girl/girlfriend that I can improve myself with and enjoy my life with. So here begins the new journey of The One.

5 Likes

So reason why I decided to keep Hearstrong ZP for a few more days or weeks (Remember this wasn’t something I was going to keep in my stack originally it was more for testing and seeing if it compares to Wanted which to be honest for me anyway it’s 10x stronger then Wanted on the results scaled). So anyway to why I’m keeping it:

1. People love me on it and it’s not like the fake love type. They genuinely enjoy my company and are really friendly running Heartstrong has caused some of the friendliness friendships with people I’ve seen so far and that says a lot.

2. The main reason I’m keeping Hearstrong. Was in the gym today doing my workout as always and I suddenly see my exact type close to me. I shrug it off since I was really focused on my workout but after my friend came to me and she came to us asking if my friend needed the smith machine and we locked eyes and I can’t even explain the feeling. Time goes now and I go to the cardio machine to do my cardio and she started walking close to me and while I wasn’t looking started looking at me for a few seconds (I saw her looking lol). Anyway I know this might just be speculation and I might be called a coward for not talking to her. My only excuse is that I’ve been so busy with getting in shape and work that I stopped talking to anyone (Including even using this forum) for 2-3 months which made my social life and dating life basically go down to zero but I got the muscle memory and experience now so I will be back stronger and faster in no time.

Let the first chapter of this journey begin.

4 Likes

Nice, I have been waiting for someone to run Heartsong ZP for a while. Lol I know I could run it but my dating life isn’t a focus right now. Although I have been having thoughts about running this when I can focus on dating

1 Like

I will try to report as much as I can on this sub :slight_smile: My stark custom is still the focus I’m using for my life but Hearstrong is kind of that background sub whenever I go out of my house that manifest the things I want in life so we will see how this treats me.

1 Like

Dope, and yeah you can never go wrong with Stark, after some quality time with Emperor Black, I intend to go back to Stark as a main part of my stack.

I think looking at Heartsong as a background sub is a good idea, it will just let everything flow in romance, which is how it should be. I’m also curious about the healing aspect as well :thinking:

1 Like

EB is also good I’ve given it a try for a bit great for motivation and focus but Stark has always been my baby (I’ve been running it for almost 2 years now).

The healing aspect is rough to be honest. For me, I started missing and thinking about my ex and wondering what am I doing wrong in my dating life that I can’t get a girlfriend that I like. The healing aspects makes you question what you want and how you will get it.

1 Like

Dude, it’s so good for focus and power lol if I wasn’t craving solitude I would run stark, but it can wait for a bit :wink: although I’m not surprised you have ran it for that long, it’s probably my favorite tbh.

Ooooof ngl I feel like I would greatly benefit from it then, although I have been dreaming of my ex recently since starting Emperor Black so I know some healing is going on there

1 Like

Yeah see I’m naturally a extroverted person I hate to say this but I love attention it makes me happy (Might not be the healthiest habit but I rather be honest about it). I ran Emperor for a good 3 months (Not the same as EB but still) amazing sub and got all the results intended but the thing is it wasn’t me. Emperor is not someone who’ve wanted to be so Stark naturally plays in favor of who I am.

It’s great and thought not in the recon way. I’ve no recon on it so far but it’s more so thought in the feelings and emotions you experience because you naturally don’t want to have them (The ex I talked about it was someone I date like 3-4 years ago but it’s one of my main/serious relationships I’ve had in my life so that’s probably why the healing was triggered on that).

1 Like

Oh I meant to answer your question on WANTED page about social game but imma just answer it here.

So both of them make you an interesting individual in the eyes of others. People want to get to know you, but I’m sure you knew that. In my experience:

WANTED: People just stare at you a lot because a lot of them are very curious as to what you are since you get an enigmatic aura. Most people are just drawn to that, they love people that can’t be read. I do also have more conscious control over my aura, if I want to socialize I let myself be open, if I just want to mind my business I let myself be closed off. My social intelligence also increases, cause people are on a need to know basis with you :wink: can’t give them all the deets. Another is people just like you and do random favors for you.

Stark: I mean you’re the star of the show. I do have a tendency to start conversations and then people just end up loving me. Even when I just go out and do my own thing I can gracefully enter conversations and just make people laugh. I don’t have as much conscious control over Starks aura though so I don’t have a choice sometimes but to be the star of the show :joy: although to be fair it does say that on the sales page. Hence why I’m not running it at this time. Social intelligence imo is the highest and just intelligence in general.

TLDR: WANTED brings people in due to curiosity and then they love you :joy: Stark makes you go to them cause you already know they will love you :wink:

2 Likes

Similar experience but for me the new Wanted had a similar issue I had with the QV2 where girls loved me but guys would hate on me for no reason even if they didn’t know me. I don’t know if it’s jealousy or me being paranoid at the time of running it but that was my experience with it. Might test it out again in the future with this custom instead.

Yeah same here aha I can’t really control it as well. For example, I’m at the gym and I’m almost guaranteed to either make a new friend without trying or a lot of people coming up to me to say hi while I’m in a very focused set aha. I don’t mind it but it’s definitely something to get use to.

That’s why Stark is the best :wink:

Nothing wrong with that, honestly it’s good that you know yourself like that. I’m an Ambivert so I do good with both although there are times I go into intense solitude every 3 years or so (weird I know) and it’s about that time lol. I wonder what EB and Emperor would do to me :thinking:

Yeah I definitely will run this in the future, I know I could use that healing.

I can see why people would get jealous but I never had issues with dudes hating me. It could have been a manifestation of paranoia. Imo your stark custom Plus Heartsongs aura might give you enough. It can be stronger with WANTED though :wink:

Yeah that is something that will take some getting used to haha, although since my job will be client based, Stark will be the best sub I can use lol

1 Like

Yeah I’ve had to be in solitude back when I was in highschool (Bullied and no friends) never again not my cup of tea aha. EB with Emperor might be good for solitude not sure for being social though.

Only thing with Wanted is I’m worried it would cause issues with my bodybuilding goals. I’m competing next year so I need to pack on as much muscle as I can so not sure if Wanted would cause issues for that since it “might not be as attractive”.

Stark is the best for consulting and client based aha.

So Wanted might be something I run next year after my bodybuilding competition. The goal right now is to pack on as much muscle as possible on the offseason until prep starts which is when I might or might not use Wanted for shredding down to single digit bodyfat.

Been looking really beefed up lately with my custom so that’s good news :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just lost most of my love relationships in a day today that sucks… Makes me reconsider if Hearstrong is even a good thing to run for me right now. I don’t even know I feel so alone :frowning:

Might just have to focus on purely on my custom but I don’t know yet might do washout first.

1 Like

I can understand that, especially with a phase of being bullied and no friends cause I’m also familiar with that. You might be right lol Emperor is kinda like WANTED with me, if I wanna be social I will but I don’t I won’t be social. Emperor Black would probably just take it over the edge with focus on goals and all that.

Yeah if you weren’t goin for bodybuilding comps, I would hold off with WANTED, unless you’re super good at conscious guidance. However with V2 this WANTED seems to turn my metabolism into a blast furnace at times :joy:. Honestly with EF3 and a good diet and lifting regiment, you should be fine in the body fat dept. It seems you got that down well already.

Yeah Stark with anything social is amazing. Even in school my clients loved me a lot more while I was on Stark. Hell I even snagged clients from other students, simply because I was just better.

(Btw the quote function stopped working for me after the first one)

1 Like

Adding Mind’s Eye or Love Bomb For Humanity for fun I remember when I ran it back in ZPV1 the manifestation we’re overwhelming and powerful so we will see how ZPV2 treats me. Also my predictions skills we’re on point with it.

1 Like

Emperor is a great sub when you need deep focus but once you need to relax Stark or even Wanted would help with that.

Yeahh that’s why I’m thinking Wanted might be good for prep/when I’m leaning out.

The only thing is I need to be social on Stark and go out. I cannot be a alone, it’s a blessing and a curse at the same time. For example, if I don’t go out the weekend I feel off and my whole weekend would feel wasted.

1 Like

Yeah that’s honestly what I was thinking as well.

Oh yeah WANTED will definitely help with that!

Honestly yeah I feel the same :joy: that’s why I stopped pairing it with Emperor Black.

1 Like

Exactly you need to definitely write down your goals while on it to be able to make sure your doing the right thing :joy:

1 Like