The Bachelor (Stark + Wanted custom + RoM)

Back after a little break so far so good added Emperor: HOM because after some deep introspection and a discussion with a friend focusing on love might not be the best trajectory for me life or as my friend says let life be serendipitous (Yes I know I didn’t know that was a word till this week too) so I’m focusing hard on wealth and getting into bodybuilding shape. So far so good went from 190 to 195.4lbs without any visible weight gain (Except the face lol mostly from water retention). I’m going on vacation soon so time to eat all those calories away.

2 Likes

To be honest I think I will start doing this, since I am sick and decided to do a washout until I am better :joy:

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I will do my washout soon as well since I’m going on a vacation soon so that would be a perfect time to take a washout.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah dude some R&R would be the perfect time to write some goals down!

Also btw glad to see you’re back :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

I have a testing custom in the works called El soltero caliente curious to see how that might play out :wink:

2 Likes

Lol that sounds like something you should test out on vacation if you’re not already.

1 Like

That’s the reason I made it :wink:

1 Like

Lol this must be a good one

1 Like

So what does this custom consist of? If you don’t mind sharing, of course

2 Likes

It is here’s the modules (The goal wasn’t to become a guy who gets all girls but I wanted to be know as an attractive executive type vibe who gets the girls he wants but most importantly has fun in life, hence these modules):

Stark Core
Wanted Core
Omnidimensional
Dominion
Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
Direct Influencing Aura
Ethereal Presence
Technological Prodigy
Productivity Unleashed
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Carpe Diem Ascended
Lifeblood Fable
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Emperor’s Voice
Machine: Action
Natural Winner
Sultan
Void of Creation

3 Likes

@Uber_Elysium , very similar to the previous one but the core is changed to Wanted and I added IQ booster for faster/better results and less recon.

I removed Empfit ST3 because it seems that the new Wanted gives results the way you want it to give (Phiscally speaking) so theoretically if I’m not wrong I can still be jacked and attractive at the same time which is what I want (The goal is to have a physique similar to a movie actor or a men’s physique competitor similar to James English or Nyle Nayga (Yes I know their on roids)).

Also this inspired me to add Wanted too aha: The HALO Effect: Why Attractive People Are More Successful - YouTube

1 Like

This is pretty dope, hope it serves you well!

This is also a really good mindset to have.

1 Like

Ah yeah WANTED is a pretty dope sub, and I always say that it serves more than just romance, and physical attraction. I have also experienced faster results in physical shifting especially on V2.

Also IQ and Cognitive Booster is a really good module. I have used it before in customs. Even though I am sick I still feel the benefits of this module lol

1 Like

El soltero caliente has very different implications than a Hot Single.
A more accurate translation of El Soltero Caliente would be “The Horny Single Man” :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmaooo I mean with the libido boost Wanted gives me that will probably be me too :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! Yeah I realized there’s really no point or happiness in getting all girls to like me. I just need one or two to fulfill my life but if I have more I won’t mind either.

1 Like

Yepp that’s what I noticed as well on the new Wanted physical shifting results come first before anything else and yeah IQ booster is really good I think my mistake in the past is that I put too many physical shifting modules in my customs which made me too tired sometimes. Now I try to limit it to 2-3 modules max so since this one has 3 physical shifting modules it should be good (Epigenetics, Emperor Voice, IQ booster).

1 Like

@aaa get ready for the new custom.

I could of named the custom Too Hot To Handle Winner but not everyone would understand that reference lol.

1 Like

Excited Bro!! Going to read the journal to catch up

:smiling_imp::smirk:

1 Like

:wink: