The Bachelor (Stark + Wanted custom + RoM)

It is about forging steel under very high temperature
Just kidding, right now is the 4th season on Netflix.

1 Like

Me being dirty minded seeing that sentence in a different way lol

Yepp watching it today

1 Like

Iā€™ve been really loving myself lately I donā€™t know why I havenā€™t started the new custom yet but I have this deep feeling that everything be okay and that my dream life is only matter of time before it comes true. Itā€™s this crazy certainty Iā€™ve never felt before.

I know Iā€™m attractive and I know I get what I want and I need to keep reminding myself that I should work myself and not be focused on things that donā€™t grown my life but instead focus on the thing that do grown my life and the people who help me with it.

3 Likes

I will call this custom Bachelor ZPV2.

Hello from Mexico!

Just wanted to say this Stark + Wanted custom has been the best custom Iā€™ve made so far. It has the exact juice that I needed in life and to grown my life hereā€™s the results Iā€™ve gotten so far from it:

• People are nicer then they have ever been. Like no joke I get treated like a celebrity without even trying even if I come out as the shy type if Iā€™m out of my comfort zone.
  • I get the same results as Wanted without it being overwhelming on romance. Somehow the mix of modules and cores Iā€™ve done in the custom made my custom edit my life in such a way where romance just happens but the focus is maximizing wealth and looks.
  • More comfortable with taking videos and pictures of myself. This was a new result for me. I used to be really insecure about my looks before and was never comfortable with having my face on social media but now I seem to be fine. I remember insecurity and self love was a big issue of mine which I feel Iā€™m slowly healing with time and with @bombayduck talks it was the first step towards that.
  • Getting to really good shape, face is chiseling out, look more muscular and define. The usual Wanted effects aha.
  • People smile at me a lot more like more then they have ever before which boost my positivity and mood and overall day.
1 Like

Now letā€™s talk about the one and only RoM. I only did one loop today but I already feel some of the effects of it so hereā€™s the results so far (I will talk about the revelations after):

• Potential mentor who looks close to my area. If Iā€™m predicting the way I hope things go I see a really bright future with some potential friendships I can make with some really high value people Iā€™ve recently started talking to that live close to my area. This happened unconsciously while I was on my phone as if I was in some kind of trance that was guiding me towards people and resource that would help me accomplish the goals I want to achieve.
  • Increase self-love and self -worth. I now know what Iā€™m capable of and what I can do to make myself reach my goals.
  • Music sounds better?
  • Way better focus if I like something I can do it for longer then I would before.
  • Results of custom have increased specifically the celebrity effect. People want to talk to me more and more and be with me.

Revelations (Before I talk about the revelations, I wanna mention that during my loops I felt some kind of presence/energy growing stronger and stronger not sure what that was but yeah. I also feel some kind of pulse in the middle of my forehead @AlexanderGraves or @Houdini you guys know what that could mean?):

• Recently Iā€™ve noticed I have a really bad habit of cutting off good friends when there too close and after RoM I realized why that is. Itā€™s my fear that they would stop liking me and would go against me as it happen many times in the past when I use to get bullied a lot so I think thereā€™s some kind of trauma their that RoM is trying to heal.
  • I push people away during my dark times. This is a big one during my worst times of my life and darkest days I push the people closest to me away because I donā€™t want to hurt them which has caused me to lose many good friendships.
  • Fear of getting with a girl/dating. Now I was conscious already about this but I was in denial now Iā€™m not. I had a very traumatic event happen to me when I was 16 with a girl who was manipulating me and was toxic which caused the main issues Iā€™ve experienced in my dating life. I decided today to forgive it, forget about the past and move on with my life and go on dates with girls I like. This was a big trauma healed and something Iā€™ve struggled for many years until today.
  • Last but not least. I realized how malleable reality is for anyone who decides to change it. Do you ever wonder how subs change your life if you take action? Like millions if not billions of people donā€™t know subs exist which is when I mean how malleable reality is, is that with the power of subs you change reality to whatever you desire for yourself you just need to be open, welcome opportunities and put the work to change the reality that you want to have.
3 Likes

One thing as well I forgot to mentioned is I will continue journaling even when I donā€™t feel like it. I feel like I learn a lot about myself as I do and I hope it can potentially help some people with their own journey and changing their realities.

3 Likes

Uneducated guess. The Third Eye making moves.

1 Like

In all but a few this Third Eye is truly open, itā€™s like the Heart ā€“ which is more grounded but those who feel its warmth know itā€™s there, it serves a purpose and allows you to handle situations in truth, to connect with others, etc

I know a few people who have a sensitivity to this energy center, itā€™s your thought center and this is also the center which is connected to your subconscious mind, and the Soul. It allows you to see through the illusions of dualityā€¦ It awakens you to the deception of this world so I do not recommend awakening this center besides it takes a lot of work

But I know that certain mental activities can arouse it.

Few years ago I had a friend who had that same pressure, from the center opening or awakening by undergoing some psychic stress from a relationship she has with a mentalist you could say.

So if you have a deep connection with someone and that person has developed his mind, intense thoughts may cause interference.

For me having my awareness there instantly opens itā€“itā€™s like a door or tunnel and gets you in a trance state from which you can easily affect the subconscious.

This just comes to show how little we have developed our etheric bodies and especially the higher centers which are so extremely essential to attain higher consciousness.

When I sit in a large room of people like a classroom, opening this center allows me to connect to the group mind Iā€™m usually very sensitive to these things if you have this center awakened you will be telepathic and able to transmit and receive thought forms, read minds, etc

Itā€™s similar to the Heart which has the gift of empathy. Telepathy is of the mind which is a radio station kind of it can receive and direct mental vibrations

Eventually, I feel it will become more and more important for the occult to be properly understood if we wish to evolve as a civilization, heck even to use these programs with understanding and to make them more effective.

When Shamans do their journeying they will trespass using the Third Eye and visiting the ā€œdream worldā€ of the participant. Which is really just the space where dead people reside if they have not moved on depending on what doors you walk through.

1 Like

This makes sense thank you!

RoM is amazing so far it really guides your life in the right direction. Iā€™m in Mexico right now so I wonā€™t journal as much but when I come back home oh boy you guys are in for a surprise.

All I can say is this year will be a year full of travelling, upgrading my social circle and success :wink:

2 Likes

I was going to hold of writing the results and plans so far that RoM has helped me achieve but I have some free time right now so I will write it now.

RoM has helped me see my future clearly and see where I went wrong in my past so I donā€™t repeat them again. A big thing it has helped me with is the fear of travelling alone because of it I have a whole travel plan for 2023 (If anyone is in these locations pm me :wink: ):

• January - Ottawa & Toronto
  • February - Vancouver
  • March - New York
  • May - Miami
  • June - Los Angeles or Florida
  • July - Paris
  • August - Colombia (Medellin)

Whatā€™s great is it seems RoM intuitively helped me find different countries I can travel to within my budget and close to my house so I can travel to each place for 3 - 4 days no problem.

Also RoM seems to help with manifestation a lot. Remember the plan I just mentioned. Well for most of them Iā€™m travelling alone but somehow Iā€™ve already been able to make connections to almost all of those locations to be able to meet up with some new people, make friends and most importantly have new experiences in life. I truly think 2023 with RoM will be the best year for lifestyle changes and I see my purposes and the life I want so clearly that I know it will happen with time.

9 Likes

Goodbye Mexico, hello cold snowy Canada. Toronto/Ottawa here I come. Apparently I can work from anywhere in the world now and with my online coaching business underway I decided to travel every month as mentioned.

For August, Iā€™m thinking of going to either Qatar / Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Still deciding but all of them are within my budget.

3 Likes

In other news, holy damn this custom has taking physical shifting to a whole new level. I donā€™t know about facial wise if I look different but body wise Iā€™ve gotten a lot bigger and wider which Iā€™m proud of since Iā€™ve been working hard on this.

2 Likes

All I want to say is this combo is deadly, Iā€™m already making connections with people all over the world so I always know someone wherever I go in the world.

1 Like

Fyi: i find your posts valuable and motivating and i enjoy reading about your progress. Whatever you decide todo looking forward hearing from you, either through dm or the forum.

Btw Dubai is amazing!!

1 Like

Fine I decided to keep writing I didnā€™t know people actually read it :()

Dubai is amazing never been their tho. Toronto is the first step and maybe eventually the Netherlands (Amsterdam).

2 Likes
1 Like

Merry Christmas Bro!!

@Vesper
can you tell. Me more about your experience with I.Q. and Cognitive Booster ? What did you notice? Is it better than the streams?