The All-Seeing I 🔱

The Stack:

Limitless
Mind’s Eye
True Sell

Inspiration:

I decided to let my customs rest and bloom for a while after many understandings and revelations about myself and reality. In the meanwhile it has become clear to me the importance to focus in streamlining my thought processes and gain as much clarity of mind as possible.

Limitless: Theres some mental patterns I engage too often that are not too helpful, they keep me going back again and again to the same situations and Im bored of thinking like that. My plan is to gain deeper understanding of how I think and learn healthier patterns at the very core.

Minds Eye: Its all about clarity… Minds Eye purpose is to help me clearly see how the machinery works and to develop/create the needed adjustments. To visualize whats been invisible to me until now.

True Sell: This one is gonna be in the back burner, only 5 minutes loops. The idea here is to develop charisma, wit and increase my income.

Why True Sell in this stack? Well both Limitless and ME are too inwardly focused and Im already pretty comfortable living inside my own world, TS is as outwardly focused as it gets, very social, so thats gonna bring some balance.

At the same time this attributes are things I want to develop more:

• Develop your natural charisma in a way that is perfect for you.
  • Easily read others, know exactly what to say and how to act.
  • Deeply understand the psychology, the inner being, of the people around you.
  • Achieve your social goals, whether it is tied to wealth, romance or something else.
  • Persuade the people around you with ease – convince them to believe in you and your mission.
  • Develop a sharp wit, hilarious sense of humor and the ability to never be caught off-guard.
  • Cultivate your social patience, knowledge of power and subtle language.
  • Get more out of your deals, know how to create the best deals for your purposes.
  • Compose beautiful sentences that come out with effortless ease – right there in the moment.
  • Understand your own way of communication and how to bridge the gap between those who normally might not understand each other – diplomacy is an often overlooked power.
  • Easily convey your thoughts, emotions, moods, wants, goals, ideas, concepts and desires – and effortlessly understand the same from others, even if they might struggle to do so.
  • Achieve social, business, romantic and overall success through charisma, understanding, diplomacy and the ability to sell anything.
9 Likes

Impressions after my first loop:

While Listening to both Limitless and ME I experience profound tine distortion… the 15 minutes felt extremely long, like it was 1 hour or more.

When listening to ME I spontaneously visualized a blackboard with a white dot in it… when I moved the dot to a different position of the blackboard my whole focus and perceptions changed with it, it was pretty cool.
Now I feel acutely focused with lots of desire for self exploration, unfortunately I have lots of things to do, not gonna have free time till later in the afternoon.

4 Likes

It’s very interesting that whatever stack you choose, you get more clarity for your next stack. The power of ZP!

3 Likes

It shows you the next step, the next thing to be worked on. The path begins to get clearer as your priorities shift and align with your core values.

3 Likes

Absolutely, brother!

2 Likes

What today started as a feeling of pressure in the forehead has evolved.
Now it feels like an opening in the forehead and an expanded awareness that flows outwards filling the space in front of me, an airy sensation filling the space. Im also a bit dizzy, but in a somewhat pleasant way.

Theres stillnes in my mind and a void in my skull, like all the thoughts have been sucked out.

2 Likes

This. ZP brought me BACK on the spiritual path, but in a much more mature way than before. It comes from a different position. Hard to describe, but it clearly tells me which subs to run lol

2 Likes

Yes sometimes its hard to describe, but as someone who travels the same path of self growth, I understand what you mean.

3 Likes

Feeling real good is what I have to say!! Im definitely feeling the extrovertness of True Sell kicking in sooo smoothly.

I can hardly wait for the weekend, Im teaching a training in Argumentation and Metaphors, the overall tone of the training is the Alchemical process created through Hypnotic Stories.

2 Likes

My mood keeps getting better and better, a huge weight was removed from my being a couple of days ago and now Im feeling the absolute difference it has made inside… blooming outside.
Im going out for a walk, the sun is shinning and we have a beautiful spring day. Outside theres a lot of plum trees blooming and its quite a uplifting thing to observe.

Reference:

3 Likes

I feel like Im constantly laughing inside, a warm heartfelt laugh in my chest and a smile on my face.
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

3 Likes

This is the after-recon-feeling we all strive for. Anyone sitting in recon, wait for this !

4 Likes

Day#3

Limitless ×1
Minds Eye ×1
True Sell (5 minutes)

It happened again during both Limitless and ME, time distortion, time lost all meaning and listening felt like it lasted the whole eternity.

4 Likes

This stack is triggering my obsession for learning and my dislike for things that I consider a waste of time.
When I want to engage in something that is a time waster, immediately I think I could be learning something useful and cant enjoy it anymore.

Fortunately I have countless material I can dig in.

4 Likes

Im in full learning mode… the thing is, is not about how much new things Im learning, but about how much faster Im integrating the new ideas and strategies.
Its becoming more organic, Im able to incorporate a new concept and immediately use it.

Since my main goal is to deeply understand the fundamentals of how my mind works, Im learning things that I can apply to myself.
At this moment Im very interested in understanding how repetitive trauma affects health and becomes the basis of how we construct our personality.
For the time being ME is really helping me being aware of my inner world with much more clarity.

Somehow True Sell seems out of place in my stack, but Im trusting my intuition in this one too, something tells me that as soon as I began interacting with other people more and understandig how their psychology works in more depth, I will be able to mirror that inwards.

3 Likes

For some reason Im very interested in Remote Viewing for the last couple of days… Dont know why, but its getting increasingly more attractive.

4 Likes

Humm… How come I missed Sage Immortal?!

• Discover secret and rare knowledge, find hidden information and even realize when it was hiding in plain sight.
  • Experience profound insights and wisdom becoming part of you and your mind, understand even the greatest mysteries.
  • Rapidly improve your mastery of your techniques and practices, master any spiritual tradition.
  • Be guided through “coincidences” or even directly by your subconscious and intuition.
  • Go through a profound process of understanding reality and yourself – your views will repeatedly be re-examined, helping you find the answers that you seek.
  • Experience a transformational sense of peace and focus, allowing you to achieve the greatest heights of spiritual achievement.

Seem like the perfect companion for Limitless and ME :thinking:

3 Likes

I was thinking about Sage when you’re in research learning mode.

But he careful not to neglect reality kn the process :grin:

Sage brought me back to Dolores Cannon books on which I spent $200 and ungodly amounts of time already :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Now I remember why I chose True Sell… I need to balance the energies and have some level of extroversion. I was about to jump inside and forget the world :joy:

3 Likes

Im reading “the body keeps the score” and I cant stop… cant remember the last time I read a book :rofl::rofl: