[Chosen/Stark] The Morning Star

Washout day#2

I feel a lot of processing in the brain and pressure in the forehead.

Yesterday I was very emotional and quick to anger, specially last night.
At one moment I realized that Im really tired of constant healing and I need to focus on getting things done… Thats one of the thoughts I keep having once in a while on a repetitive loop. The thing is I never stick for long enough in result/productivity stacks, I keep comming back to healing until I get tired.

I believe I come back to healing because it feels familiar to me and it makes me feel like Im doing something important, I mean healing is important, but theres things that are higher in the scale of priorities right now.
I quit productivity based stacks because Im afraid, I lack discipline and will. Well honestly I cant say I lack those things, sometimes I get them strongly, but if Im too afraid then they are somehow unreachable for me.

My life feels like a very big and long version of the movie Groundhogs Day.

2 Likes

I seem to be oscillating between those to alternatives as if they were the only choices I have.
Maybe I need to reevaluate things from a higher perspective.

1 Like

I got it!

An important part of Healing is about being aware of low vibration emotions and engage in the alchemical process of transmutation.

Im afraid of being productive, of developing a strong discipline, of moving forwards into the future and make a good enough living for myself.

Then… by focusing my awarenes into moving to the future I will actually be doing both things at the same time, as if they were one… Maybe its just one thing after all.

3 Likes

Once again I was experiencing conflict because I thought I had to choose between to distinct things that existed in the world.
Once again the conflict dissolved once I realized those things existed only in my mind, not in the world. They were not real distinct objects, but only ideas of how things work, allegedly…

Its seems like my path is about moving away from delusion and getting closer to experience that ONE thing we give so many names, to try and get the feeling that we understand it.

Note to self: Reality is not as you think it is.

3 Likes

After this morning Ive been gaining a lot of clarity and feeling lighter. Its more obvious to me now that its a good idea to continue to streamline my thinking process and gain deeper levels of clarity, while moving towards a more productive life.

2 Likes

Limitless: Streamline my thinking processes.
True Sell: The actual selling is the weak spot in my chain, so more sells equals more work and more income.
Minds Eye: Clarity of mind, specially for projecting achievable plans.

For now theres no room for Alchemist… I have to streamline my stack too.

1 Like
2 Likes

3 day washout ready! Now Im starting my new stack and Im creating a new journal for it.
I might return to this one after 1 or 2 cycles.

2 Likes

I will continue my journey here:

1 Like

Why do you think you’re afraid?

Subconscious self-sabotage because of a feeling of not being “worthy” of it? (That’s a classic). Maybe you SHOULD heal this more. Or I didn’t understand your solution fully of combining them?

(We can also proceed in your new journal).

1 Like

Humm… I dont think I am anymore. I was very reflective during Alchemist st1 and did a lot of inner work to gain clarity.

It was along those lines, mixed with lots of guilt, but the hardest part is something I dont wanna share in public. (check your PM later)

Maybe you didnt… maybe I didnt explain it too much :rofl:
What I mean is that by focusing in moving fowards and do things I will confront the demons face to face, instead of dragging the waters of the past. My focus was splitted between healing the past OR moving to the future… while afraid that I NEEDED to heal all the past first or it would never work for me.

Then I realized that I was stuck in a thinking loop that didnt allowed me to move… I HAD to take the first step to help things move along in my life.

1 Like

Any specific methods you used? Meditation? Yoga?

I see. So instead you’re going to do both going forward?

I know @Malkuth uses these “healing retreats” where he has a bunch of healing-weeks in a year. I might incorporate the same thing!

1 Like

Beautiful.

This is true mental alchemy.

An amazing (and very confusing) set of skills.

I saw this too last week. It was the time that I appreciated Dr. Peterson the most. He doesn’t always reveal that side of himself.

It was amazing how that moment of genuineness completely recontextualized the whole question. And he demonstrated it through action, not through words and exhortations. I respected that.

1 Like

So far, I’ve only done one. Originally, was thinking in terms of every 3-6 months. But that was just an estimate.

My current job is to begin integrating and processing my current stack. Once I get a feel for it, I can start to integrate the Healing Retreats, and start to figure out the periodicity thing. (Actually, every 6 months still sort of feels right. But I’ll probably start counting the months from the moment that I feel I’ve ‘equalized and adapted’ to my current stack. In other words, I’m kind of feeling that I haven’t formally ‘started’ yet. Right now I’m looking at February 2023 as possibly my next official point to stop and take stock. We’ll see.)

Anyway, back to @Joa23.

That sounded like a really great healing shift that occurred for you on October 3.

Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis.

Transcendence.

:muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :muscle:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6: :pray:t6: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol: :peace_symbol:

…and the cycle continues…

3 Likes

I use Hypnosis, NLP and Holographic Memory Resolution (HMR), that one is a very simple method to learn/use and very powerful.

This video should give you enough to start using it, feel free to ask me anything you want about it.

Yes… basically in some sense and related to a specific context, moving foward and taking action is a way of healing and letting go of the past for me.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

I was thinking about the integration process yesterday and realized that I always saw it as a process of recognazing conflicting parts within, or 2 opposing sides that you had to be able to reconcile and come to terms with, so you can finally integrate it back to your Self. As if your soul was fragmented or something and you gotta collect the pieces back together.

Then it became clear to me that what I called integration works a little different, it works by recognizing 2 cristalized thought forms (belief systems) that are bringing stress and tension, that makes it hard for me to move in the desired direction and/or to enjoy the ride.

Then the Alchemy works by becoming aware of how those thought forms that I was confusing with reality are really no more than ideas and detach from them till they dissolve into nothingness.
What you integrate back into yourself is the energy you were using to sustain those belief systems alive, they were never fragments of your Being.

You are already complete, you are already ONE… its what I discovered.

Anyways thats how I percieve the Alchemical process at this moment of my life, at least part of the process.
Hope it doesnt add to the confusion.

2 Likes

Yes!! Genuineness, Truthfulness are very powerful!!
Yet very scarce on the times we are living.
Talking about something most everybody can, taking action and teaching/inspiring with your own life and behaviour as an example takes a lot of effort, a lot of hard work… but ultimately that is one of the best skills to cultivate.

2 Likes

A great healing shift that continues to unfold and surprise me.
Thanks for your words and energy ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

2 Likes

Makes sense.

You can either sit in the past and heal it directly, or move ahead and design the new self.

Or both. Which is probably the best approach. Because some things of the past surely still hinder us, but maybe not all of them.

Godspeed, friend!

2 Likes

img_6913

2 Likes