The Adventures of SubliminalUser

2 title stacks are underrated! Love it.

As for what’s going to be effective in terms of making a specific date go well, I can’t say I’ve ran seduction subliminals to really know…

One recommendation for me on 30s loops is to listen to them first thing in the morning so I’m on that frequency the whole day… my subconscious creates conscious actions, then my conscious actions tell my subconscious how to be, then my subconscious starts being that way even after the subliminal wears off.

Also, based on some anecdotal reports, libertine in the exp version doesn’t have that same “fast acting” effect that it did when designed in ultima.

Maybe that’s an overblown finding by one waylaying user who has something going on for him, specifically, I don’t know, but it wouldn’t hurt to give libertine more time to bloom and wanted more time to make your face pretty and your muscles big before your date :wink:

Ultimately, you just gotta test 30s and decide if it worked or not in hindsight

1 Like

Alright guys, here’s my take on the experimental stack so far, where I’ve listened to just ONE loop of:

• Wanted ZPv2
  • Libertine ZPv2

That was on yesterday. I don’t plan to listen to it until Saturday. As to why, read on.

Results:

• Day of:
    • Being treated with plenty of respect by those I saw or hung out with that day.
    • Interesting to note the social media video I made on this day has gotten quite a bit more traction than usual. In fact, it’s now one of the most watched videos on my page. Coincidence?
    • Girl at trip location is intrigued what kind of outfit I’m going for at the meet. More about that in the “Today” section.
    • After a certain point, I let out my sexual energy in a suboptimal manner. That’s unfortunate. Well, this is where I thought “I definitely should do the next run during Saturday, before I drive for the trip so that I don’t have that possibility.”
  • Today:
    • Leg day was a bit easier than expected. Surprisingly so in some aspects, other parts of the lift were of the usual difficulty.
    • A bit more conscious about making sure I eat right.
    • Arm muscles were still bulging throughout the day, despite it not being a day where I worked out my arms (it was leg day)
    • Female barber showed a bit more attention than usual…and it was the end of the workday too
    • Got my contact where I’m going for vacation to start thinking about being stylish for when we meet up. Said she’ll ask a friend. Keep in mind, this is a person that I’ve never met—I don’t know what she looks like, I’ve just inferred some details.

It’s time to prepare for MFO v2. Buying subs, getting a build ready.

I hope I am not missing out on a Black Friday sale.

Reflect!

Let’s set aside for the moment my inconsistent journaling recently here and talk about what happened today.

Listened (warning, below indicates experimental territory):

• MFO v2 (7 min)
  • DD v2 (3 min)
  • PCC v2 (3 min)

In the evening after work, I did a dinner hangout with someone I reconnected with only very recently. She invited me to this as she was already getting dinner with some of her friends there. I thought okay, this is a chance to see her again and also enjoy a conversation. The latter is what I went into the hangout with the intention of: just enjoying the meetup itself. No expectation that it needs to play into some bigger narrative or be part of a master plan where I get with her or something like that.

I’ve remembered recently that conversations and hangouts in of themselves can be enjoyable, without having to connect to a larger story in an obvious way. That lesson is what got me to consider this hangout.

I have a lot of takeaways from what happened this evening.

• Talking about events like these with close people can really help me derive more insights. I talked with my roommate pretty much right after I got back from the event and it ended up being a very deep and meaningful conversation where both of us ended up learning a lot. I feel very motivated to keep that up. I also feel more motivated to continue doing post-hangout reflections, or at least keep a keen eye on having takeaways from interactions. I want to manifest more takeaways from interactions occurring often. The stuff I talk about below is inspired by me wanting to remember the takeaways derived in that conversation.
  • How to answer the question of whether I’m seeing someone: it’s an interesting question that I don’t get asked very often, so it took me a bit by surprise today. One of the people asked me about this and I simply said no. Felt odd because I was the only one there not in a relationship. But I didn’t let that sour the rest of the hang (which did go on for quite a bit)! Got some good advice on how to answer it from my roommate—I can answer in a way that’s more lighthearted and playful.
  • Maintain the attitude that I’m not bad or wrong for being single, I shouldn’t feel ashamed about it.
  • Be careful in the willingness to get into a relationship as quickly as possible. Is that what I want? Interesting thing I learned today is that the person I reconnected with has been in an interesting string of relationships recently. The other people there were even surprised to hear that she was seeing someone different from the one seen during the last time they hung out. Now, would I have happy to have been one of those relationships in the middle (one of which seemed to have been just a month long)? I don’t think so. Probably, I would be sadder right now, not happier.
    • I also remembered my longtime friend who I went on a trip with earlier this year. I remembered that his relationship ended late last year, yet all these months later he is still feeling sad about it :cry: . At the time of the trip it had been 10 months. Now, it’s a year. Imagine, would I want to be in that position? He was in a pretty similar position as me before he got into that 'ship, and now look where he’s at. Me in his shoes—I would’ve technically gotten into a relationship…but at what cost?
  • I’ve a lot to be grateful for, and I should remember that. I may not be in a relationship right now, but I have a good job. One of the people I talked to today was among those impacted by the mass layoffs that occurred recently.
  • I can have female friends when I adopt the right attitude. The aforementioned individual could be one, perhaps I meet more of her other friends in the future.
  • Funny thought: At least I don’t have to get into an arranged marriage :joy:
  • Imagination itself is serving as a tool for me to empathize and to understand hypothetical scenarios a lot better so that I can learn from other experiences or hypotheticals without having to actually go through those things myself. This must be a result of my manifestation/imagination power which has grown a lot over time.

Last but not least, I am glad I took this action to go to the hangout simply for what it was. I notice I didn’t even go in with the idea that I need to have some deep takeaways—wasn’t trying to analyze every step of it. The stuff I wrote about just unfolded upon reflection.

Enjoy this moment right now.

Listened via microloops:

• DD v2 (30s)
  • PCC v2 (30s)

This whole past week has been pretty eventful. Starting from the beginning of the week where I reconnected with someone I haven’t talked to in years all the way to today where I had a lot of fun conversations, this week has seen pretty rapid personal growth. I can say that running the loops of the social subs has helped me have the energy and willingness to follow through with massive action. Throughout the week, I took part in a lot of social actions. Simultaneously, I learned a lot more about myself.

I’m looking for a massive boost in momentum through AsCh v2, but where is this sub? Is it on the way? We’ve heard eerily little about it (or if it’s even going to be a thing). Hmm…

I look forward to seeing this momentum continue.

Much has happened in my life throughout these past few months, however I must say that I am happy with my life right now. Things are looking up socially speaking. I also have a much more positive outlook on my life than I did a few months ago.

I’m building up the momentum for greatness next year. Speaking of which, next year I plan to start my stack as following:

• Emperor Black (my one-stack break from MFO v2)
  • Khan ST3
  • EF ST4 (This is still not in V2 :frowning: )

I briefly considered doing WANTED instead of Khan and EF, however, I believe I need a high-powered, targeted approach for two key things:

• Me taking massive action—and the right action—with women. This is currently a sticking point. WANTED is not really the type for massive action.
  • Whole-body physical morphing to become a lean machine.

Great! We’re now in 2023, which means I’m setting up a new journal for my adventures. I like the idea of dividing journals up by years.

The journal is here: SubliminalUser - Taking Massive Action

@RVConsultant I am requesting this thread be closed!