The Adventures of SubliminalUser

Great News!

I got my promotion, hence I have achieved the very thing I ran CHOSEN for half a year for.

@PurpleRT73 @RVConsultant @Invictus @Azriel @TheSunlightCaller

11 Likes

Bravo. Look at the power of Subs. That is excellent news. So happy for you.:+1::clap::raised_hands:

1 Like

That’s awesome man - congratulations !!!

A goal well achieved.

Back on the forum more regularly I have to catch up on your journal

2 Likes

Stay on that mountain now, man! Congratulations on your patience and determination for that. Enjoy the sweet taste of an aged manifestation along with its benefits. Keep aiding others with your newfound victory, 'kay?

Purple out.

2 Likes

Congratulations brother :pray:t3:

Wishing for more blessings to come your way

Just a partner left now :wink:

Today’s an interesting day because despite the massive career wins that occurred this week, I was feeling down for a chunk of the day due to dealing with some odd symptoms that I theorize are a part of long covid. The physical inability was once again being conflated with the ability to succeed in the next goal—one that Invictus touched upon.

It was not until my phone call with a friend who was willing to hear me out that I really appreciated the win that had just happened. Me getting promoted is a truly massive life event. With the job stability and financial boost it provides, I can now better focus my efforts on things in the department of romance. However, I realize this particular promotion is a life milestone. It’s the role I talked about having years ago. It’s the promotion that I scripted at the beginning of the year. It’s what I’ve been running towards for most of this year, and it defined the design of my stacks for the first half of this year.

I finally got it. Here we are. I am blessed, and I am grateful for this.

Thank you very much @Invictus, means a lot coming from you :smiley:

1 Like

Listening:

• MFO

It’s been a long day. Let’s recap some of the details of today.

• I woke up an hour earlier than expected. Still did my upper-body workout, however I did it at my complex’s gym, which is pretty good. It’s got all the machines I want. I think I will switch to doing only machines for my upper body as it appears to work those muscles much more easily.
  • My upper back has been sore the entire day, which has been pretty annoying. Made me feel not so good about myself, like I can’t do as much as before. Funny stuff considering I know this is temporary.
  • Things at work were just alright. I felt the low energy creep in.

I felt weird and bad about today due to all the fatigue and muscle soreness, which made me worry if it had something to do with post-covid. This fatigue-ness of course crept into my social interactions, which I doubly wasn’t appreciative of because of having to do them while fatigued (kept fairly quiet and not talkative) and also because they are with coworkers—this relates back to the realization a few journal entries ago where I realized they basically don’t contribute to a bigger social goal.

But does it really have to be mechanical like that? Can’t I manifest that things change so that I enjoy my time with them nonetheless? And that this is effortless, requiring minimal intervention on my part? I wish someone or something could do this for me, but ultimately the power rests within myself. I wish Daredevil or PCC changed something…

I don’t see that much evidence of Daredevil and PCC yet, but of course it has only been one loop and I am still dealing with some general fatigue.

Honestly, all of these physical conditions has got me feeling more down than I have the right to be, given how much greatness is currently in my life. I did a gratitude exercise before I got to this journal and I do feel a bit better. But I still wonder whether I’d benefit from completely working from home next week. I feel like I’m not giving myself enough time to truly recover.

I keep pushing myself into the next thing and this might be harmful right now.

Listened:

• Daredevil
  • PCC

FYI I list the titles in the order they are listened to. So note here that I did Daredevil before PCC instead of the other way around (as I did the first time).

It was a pretty good day, although I recognized I continued to need rest. I mostly focused on getting great photos of myself taken. I got a good friend to take a lot of great photos of me which I believe will help my experience using the apps big time. In other words, the photo-taking sessions today is part of the things I’m doing for MFO. Speaking of which…

This is highly significant since it means I can confidently rule out the notion of having to rerun chosen or continue career stacks (this was already pretty unlikely by the time I ended stack 5). Now that my career has developed to a great extent, I can focus properly on social, dating, and romance stuff.

Anyway, the evening was fairly straightforward and I expect tomorrow to not have much happen as well.

Been too long since I’ve updated this journal. Lot’s going on.

I’m getting some interesting ideas right now…such as actually switching out AsCh with a once-a-week run of Paragon Sleep. Highly experimental, but given that AsCh’s power level is above that of Paragon Sleep, how much recon may I experience? :thinking:

@lion @purpleRt73

I feel like doing this experiment due to sleep being key to my goals!

1 Like

Recon always depends on how much of an issue a certain topic clashes with you.

If sleep is important, and you feel you have a decent amount of blockages related in achieving a good night’s sleep, it will cause decent - moderate recon as far as I know. Do exercise caution if you engage in Paragon Sleep, alright?

1 Like

I haven’t tried Paragon Sleep but I keep alternating on running Ascension Chamber since it doesn’t give me remarkable results due to the fact that I don’t have that many pathways of manifestation.

I will run Ascension Chamber when I have more opportunities to be out and about.

Having run AsCh for 6 months at this point (and completed 3 stacks of ME and currently running MFO for social manifestation), I think manifestation power isn’t really the thing I need to increase right now. This is why I’m comfortable dropping AsCh.

Today begins the special experiment of using Paragon Sleep weekly instead of AsCh.

Unlike the rest of my titles, I’m going to listen to PaSl (abbreviating it as if it were an AsCh like title) once a week, for the full duration of 15 minutes. I noticed that people like @Fractal_Explorer were getting results with weekly runs of titles even as part of the ordinary three slots. Of course, in some sense it might be said I am doing 4 ZP titles so there is still some risk of unforeseen recon.

It’s a risk I’m willing to take given the current state of sleep, though. People can find my entries where I’m talking about my dissatisfaction with sleep literally many months back (in fact, all the way to the beginning of this journal). Moving, having a new bed and in a place where light currently shines through more hasn’t helped. I know there is some action to take on my part besides running PaSl, such as getting blackout curtains, to improve my sleep. Let’s see what this title can do.

Just like AsCh, PaSl is going to be run on Sun/Mon but this time relatively close to sleep (pretty much at the time I’d take a physical sleep supplement)

1 Like

Listening Now!

I am excited to see how Paragon Sleep works for me!
paragon-sleep-module-680x680

3 Likes

Just came on here to say I need to manifest better sleep haha. I made the change to better pillows yesterday. I know they’re better because I took them from the old place. Yet the sleep in the night left something to be desired…

I feel angry at myself for being in this situation of a currently bad dating life and simultaneously am sick of this feeling.

I’ve heard a rumor that this tend to be a universal concern among men. Even billionaires.

The feeling that you are dissatisfied makes me wonder if the garbage from your life is being cleared up so you can focus on other things, such as romance and sex.

What is your listening schedule for the next 9 days?

1 Like

The bolded—I believe I have been taking action in accordance with this. I have been clearing up a lot of nonsense getting in the way. However, simultaneously there has been a focus as of late on the current lack regarding the situation of romance.

Listening schedule for next 9 days (why that number?) where today is day D.

• D+1 (Tomorrow): Daredevil + PCC + Paragon Sleep.
    • Tomorrow is coincidentally the end of 21 days, meaning a washout is to follow.
  • D+2 through D+6: Washout. To be honest I feel weird about this 5 day washout, at the same time I know my current state of sleep has probably made processing a bit slower so it behooves me to do such a washout. Not to mention, my current main stack is going to be here for 2 more stacks.
  • D+7: MFO + Paragon Sleep (PaSl again because it’ll be a Sunday)
  • D+8: Rest
  • D+9: Daredevil + PCC.
2 Likes

I feel like I just got awake again, for the first time since getting the virus. It’s going time. Let’s shed all these illusions that I still need to recover, let’s get rid of the fear of long covid.

@RVconsultant I am wondering if you can elaborate upon your last message—it seems you were getting at something by mentioning the garbage clean up and 9-day listening schedule!

I feel a lot better today than I have felt for quite some time. Yesterday’s assertion of having woken up has merit.