The 1 SUB to speed up all other subs?

Thank you @Uber_Elysium so after @Theacrobat somersaulted into this thread I read the answer and then yours and went and checked it out. I think it could be the ideal one, however you said objectives manifested, and I see manifestation as a means to attain physical objectives to synchronicities in situations however my objectives are more aligned with correcting my inner self to overcome fears, procrastination and shackles and chains holding me back before I can then look at the outer world.

So can you tell me if your manifestation of your objectives is same as mine and if not how is it different and would rebirth work for me?

2 Likes

Thanks man (or boy). The naturalizer is a custom one right? but the others hmm Im unsure as I feel maybe the rebirth is ideal?

I hear you @Sub.Zero and yeah Limit Destroyer was mentioned to me on my thread. So the question is which LD or Rebirth?

Thanks Clementia, it was because of your post here that made me realise its not manifestation but the internalisation of the sub to help achieve the objectives of a sub that I was referring to and meaning by this thread.

Mind’s Eye.

1 Like

It depends on your goals and the mental obstacles you need to overcome. If it’s more about internal changes (related to changing your identity or unlocking an archetype) I would go with Rebirth, and if it’s more about your limitations and fears that slow you down then I would go with LD.

5 Likes

@Houdini @AjUK Okay so I will list an example by what exactly I meant by my post in regards of manifestations of objectives.

If I recall the first time I used it I was on Emperor and P.S. and surely right after I listened to them women started to be a lot friendlier to me and started to talk to me more. Mind you I go to beauty school for Massage Therapy so I am surrounded by women and the difference was night and day! However it’s not like rebirth just made that happen, I went through a process about women in an order that happened within an hour, I will also try to keep it concise.

1. Started to realize that on the surface I didn’t need a G.F. but deep down I did

2. On the way to school I finally admitted that I didn’t need a G.F. but I was still desperate

3. Which led me to realize that If I am this insecure and needy I should just take things slow and start to just be cool with women which can ultimately lead to FWB, relationships, dating etc but more importantly just experience with women overall.

4. It made me rethink what I should prioritize in my life. Went from dating and finding a GF to my own goals. School, health, inner growth etc.

5. Finally accepted all of that, and it killed my desperation vibe to my aura. Made me more relaxed around women.

6. Which in turn made me act more like my real self around women, while also having no expectations.

7. Women became friendlier to me

I posted that because I also want to show that Rebirth isn’t goin to just be a band aid over your issues you still have to put in the work to make things happen in my case it was inner work. It did however make things easier to accept and put in work to change.

I will even add this insight. As stated above it killed my desperate part of me, which made me start to focus more on myself, which is goin to increase my own value as an individual thus making me more attractive. It had to get rid of an issue that got in the way of both Emperor and P.S. to really start to get things moving for the subs

Hopefully this gives you better insight, it might not make sense mainly cause I just woke up :joy:

4 Likes

I read your review on limit destroyer and inspired me to buy it. Did you used the zp version till now or no and if so please share your experience .

2 Likes

No, I haven’t tried it yet but that sub was really potent in Qv2 so I can only imagine how much more potent it is in ZP.

2 Likes

Are you saying that rebirth was the catalyst for the changes you underwent?

2 Likes

I will say it helped with execution and integration. I won’t say YES because I don’t want new users to come here in the future and think Rebirth is a necessity in a stack or think Rebirth will just do the work for them, like I thought in the beginning with other subs.

I will definitely give Rebirth it’s due credit though. I will also state that even though Rebirth is my 3rd sub in my stack I only listen to it once or twice a cycle, at least the last day before a washout

4 Likes

Thanks @AjUK

Today i learned a new verb: somersault.

1 Like

that’s funny because Acrobats are athletes who somersault

2 Likes

No idea what changing identity or unlocking an archetype actually is but definitely overcoming fears and roadblocks and mental obstacles from simply getting on with things with confidence, persistence and joy.

youre-welcome-icegif-1

1 Like

haha

get-it-thoughts

It is a new verb that i learn in english language.

It’s obvious that i knew the real meaning of “to somersault: hacer volteretas” in spanish.

1 Like

So I would definitely go with LD and some alpha title like Ascension or Ascension Mogul.

1 Like

thanks bro so i am on Ascension, my first sub and been on it so far around 10 or 11 days I think. Fire said use it for 60days before thinking of adding any other sub so now I have an idea that LD would be right for me if I decide to use it after 60 or 90 days or whenever. thank you

And I think this will also help with other subs too that ive been thinking of such as executive and those from the limitless (studying, learning) subs right?

1 Like

Yes but I wouldn’t go crazy about LD, I suppose you need to run it for two cycles and then decide whether you still need this kind of support.

1 Like