Yes please let me know your findings after 3-6 month of using it.
The full body one or half-body? I have the half-body one and it’s great.
I got the 1love sauna dome which is a 3 in 1 and one of the features is a red light.
Yes please let me know your findings after 3-6 month of using it.
The full body one or half-body? I have the half-body one and it’s great.
I got the 1love sauna dome which is a 3 in 1 and one of the features is a red light.
Yes please let me know your findings after 3-6 month of using it.
I will probably share after one week as well.
I got the 1love sauna dome which is a 3 in 1 and one of the features is a red light.
Ahh that’s next level. Mine is half body panel and it’s perfect.