Technology other than subliminal ⚡

That topic is about discussing what technologies are available now superior than subliminals .

This is not about

  • that subliminals aren’t enough
  • other subliminal companies
  • your subliminal journey success (we all have these )
  • law of attraction practice
  • self development attitudes or concepts

This about

  • technologies might be available to accelerate your self development progress

  • new technologies that might help in quadrupling your results towards building the life you want

2 Likes

what exactly do you mean by “technology” and "self development attitudes or concepts? Can you give examples?

1 Like

I’m lost too. All I can think of technology that could work in concert with subs to improve results but thats all theoretical territory

3 Likes

It depends on your goals and what you consider technology.

  1. Biofeedback: Fairly broad field some with excellent clinical evidence, other without. Used mainly for anxiety, PTSD, ADD and the spectrum, and sometimes for addictions depending on the device.

There are some options for home use from fairly cheap and decent to outright expensive but with clinical results remotely (meaning you stay at home and the info goes to an actual Doctor or therapist).

All prices in USD (US Dollar $)
a) BrainTap : est $ 800 (some swear by it others say meh)
b) FocusCalm : est $ 400 (many athletes, traders and poker players swear by it)
c) NeurOptimal : Est $ 6,000 to $ 10,000 for one person. (Clinical quality results for some pretty serious issues, including serious addiction. But obviously quite expensive.)

  1. Theta Chamber : Est $ 80,000. A pod using multiple modalities (binaural, light (similar to BrainTap but more advanced); electrodes on your ear lobes; and it spins at about 15rpm which makes you feel as though you are floating) that bring you to a theta state similar to a float tank but without the water. Has had excellent results in many areas. Has been around since the late 1980’s.

What you’ll quickly find is that many of these technologies are focusing on stress, anxiety etc. Many get expensive fairly quickly. Some are reserved for millionaires or clinics.

There are other technologies but I just wanted to move your thread along and get it started to see if other people throw out ideas.

I will say this though, with AI in the next few years, literally in the next 5, we might be seeing some new technology. Who knows.

3 Likes

Trust me when I’ve say this: I’ve spent over $20k on other “technologies” and the only thing that truly changed my life was Dragon Reborn Red.

And I will leave it at this.

9 Likes

I studied all sorts of modalities and used brainwave entrainment extensively for years. None of it did half what Ascended Mogul, Love Bomb and Emperor did for me.

3 Likes

That’s one of the main reasons I’m paying close attention to AI. I want to see what the medical and health innovations would be 5 years from now.

2 Likes

It’s as simple as potato: real-life actions. nothing is superior than this.

3 Likes

Subliminals are the top technology in the world but only SC subs haha.

Outside of that I’d say these are the top technologies that I use and stand by:

  • Red Light Therapy: Game changer for increasing brain performance, becoming more attractive and helping some with fat loss

  • Personalized Supplements (not really a technology but still accelerates self development)

  • Travel (also not a technology but massively accelerates self development to a life changing level)

2 Likes

Imagine someone have the same life situation like you

And he doesn’t know anything about subliminals

And you know so who is advancing faster better to his destination it’s you although he is using real life actions

Okay now the thread is clear we are talking about technologies superior than subliminal :+1::+1: so we can make more progress in our life

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:5char

2 Likes

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: 5char

I think this is an interesting conversationn i’m also curious about other modalities for transformation that don’t have to be better than subliminals but maybe on par

To me it’s the human body and mind. Do you know your own system and machine well enough? Do you mentally intend too much… or do you stop occasionally and listen attentively to what your body is trying to tell you?

Find ways to harmonise the two, and then choose your tool(s) for expansion. It’s interesting that around the same time Saint started talking a lot about nervous system regulation and it’s increased importance in their technology, was at the same time I started to become more consciously aware that I was swimming upstream.

I was top heavy, I wasn’t balanced enough. My mind said yes, but my body said no. So naturally the human mind does what it loves to do… saying yes even louder, and the body is like, NOOOOOO!

So the mind goes:

images

So you end up creating a (bi)cycle that you can ride, but it’s not so effective and it’s a long fall when you get thrown off it…

images (1)

4 Likes

I will say that I had some interesting experiences a few years ago with Red Light Therapy. I still use it from time to time. Definitely wouldn’t say better than subs, though – but I’m biased obviously. I will say that I noticed an increase in energy, clearer thinking.

4 Likes

Why do you even need to compare it to subliminals in this manner? I’m allowing this thread for now, but I’ll shut it down if it becomes detrimental. This topic would be equally, if not more effective for you if you removed that specific requirement.

3 Likes

Now, my official contribution is: Qigong or Neidan (find a legitimate teacher). I cannot overstate the drastic shifts in my day-to-day life arising from a dedicated practice.

6 Likes

Yep I agree that’s what I mean. Subs are the top obviously but I use red light therapy every day except when I’m traveling and I notice quite a noticeable difference between when I use it and when I don’t.

High prices is where critical thinking is important. Folks who can afford these products and services typically have money. A lot of it. The kind of money that can buy better food, healthcare, supplements and a general better quality of life. Although I’m sure the technology works, the guy buying a Theta Chamber has a whole ecosystem of resources to ‘boost results’.

4 Likes

Yeah, I would cosign on experimentation with red light therapy, especially since the prices have come down.

3 Likes