Technology other than subliminal ⚡

Planet Fitness offers red light treatment with their black card. Very affordable.

2 Likes

For the benefits it had on me the investment was 100% worth it. It was like 400$ and I’ve used it for the last 3-4 years daily. I use the half body red light therapy machine.

1 Like

Seconded. The new gene therapies being developed with it look really promising.

1 Like

Alien technology

1 Like

..png

Going onto a company’s own forum and asking people what’s superior to the products that company sells is top 5 dumbest things I’ve seen this week, lol.

4 Likes

I am not comparing to subliminals because subliminals especially subliminal club where I use from 8 years ago here was much benefiting. We are just try to look beyond we have now . Like a lot of us did years back when we looked for modality better than regular self help books then we found subliminals . It’s the same journey again

neurofeedback like the muse headband is really powerful stuff for improving meditation and increasing ones energy level.
i wouldn’t say the its “better” than subs. just a different tool. mainly for health and optimizing brain function via scientific instruments

3 Likes

Slightly offtopic but I’m curious :slight_smile: .
More justification about red light therapy? I was reading about that a lot, never bite the bullet for the lamp. Pros/cons? Worth few hunderd $ as a long term investment? Thx!

1 Like

Give it try at a gym for a few weeks and see. Much cheaper than buying it outright.

1 Like

I would Throw in Yoga, as a tool of Body and self awareness and Ayahuasca.

Other than that, ILF Neurofeedback is quite a technology. Currently taking a break of it while I stabilze on subs again.

From the strenght of immideate effects regarding audio technology…safe and sound protocoll really tore my nails of. Different then Subs…but hella crazy what this stuff does to my nervousy system withhin seconds of listening.

Not sure if you’re in the states, but like @heartmadeiron said, you can use them pretty cheap at Planet Fitness if you have the higher tier.

Also, the one I bought to test was a midsized one, and I think it was sub $100, but I can’t remember. I’ll try to find it on Amazon later.

1 Like

Facebook marketplace is also a goldmine for these. 50-200 Canadian is the going rate.

Lotsa misinfo out there and marketing hype too. This guy has good info

https://gembared.com/blogs/musings

1 Like

I heavily use a mat with like 60W for jsut heating my body when I feel cold…

And I also own a cap with IR and Red lights…and this thing is super crazy powerful. I deeply respect it because the braincap is one of the most tense things in my body and it can unleash waved of crazy emotions and feelings.

This is the professional product for brain stimulation over that route

1 Like

I’ve had great experiences with biofeedback to put it lightly.

Red light is cool, I have a panel.

Opinion is still out on frequency coils, I purchased one back in the day from a dude who made them out of his house, but problem is I met him when he started first doing his craft, so I got his 1.0 version. Maybe in the future I will try these again.

Infrared Sauna dome is great!

PEMF is good too but the devices that actually treat injuries are the sports clinical ones, and they go for 20-45k such as Pulsecenters. The PEMF mats that are like 500 bucks do not compare.

But also, this is all health related stuff. Not really a good comparison for “tech better than subs”. Even if you took all these against the Paragon’s, it would be better to run Paragon’s + any of these instead of 1 or the other if you’re in a position to do so.

Supposedly that mask I sent you info about uses neuro feedback as part of its tech to help with sleep.

I have intuitive feeling that this mask will increase and make my sub results faster and usually if that happens I’m not wrong as when I had those intuitive feelings my sub results always 5-10x (example: travel, red light therapy, moving to a new place, etc from my experience).

Obviously there’s also the direct correlation that with better sleep quality you’d had better sub results. That’s a no brainer in my book.

The full body one or half-body? I have the half-body one and it’s great.

Eight Sleep Pod was on my list at some point but I’m not spending 12-15k right now for a high-tech sleep cover.

1 Like

Brutual. Been hearing about those. Ddint realize they were so much.

1 Like

A lot of energy tools being developed by individuals remembering their own wisdom and tapping into higher sciences and geometry of the fabric of reality.

I have one of the sacred rose and it works really good to make the atmosphere of a room so clean and grounding, supports sleep, meditation and everything in between really.

I’m planning on ordering another device from here to increase the power and energetic purity of my personal space.

https://teamlightstore.myshopify.com/collections/all

This one is also a trusted source, I haven’t purchased from her but I know these gemstones pyramids are very effective, a bit pricier overall but the designs are really nice:

Usually it’s like 5k if you’re in the US but with import and shipping fees it’s 15k from what I’m seeing.

1 Like