Talk about anything

So that you can recite the Ho’oponopono verses in their original language?

1 Like

It’s one of the places I feel a deep connection with and would live if I was given the opportunity. Georgia, US being another. It may be best if I never do live there (Hawai’i), given how my heart would break at the amount of damage that has been done to the islands (and the ludicrous amount of land that is considered “privately owned”, FU bloody Zuckerberg). But the language is threatened with extinction, I’m doing my part.

1 Like

I remember doing Ho’oponopono for 4 people. So that was a few months (several weeks per person). It didn’t do much for me. Perhaps I may retry this with a better manifestation ability.

Anyone sometimes just feel like they are pausing themselves as they wait for their custom to arrive to propel them further? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any Snooker fans on here? Who saw Ronnie O’Sullivan win his 6th world title this past weekend?

I’m taking it out of SubGuy’s journal…

I have not tried Spartan, but I hear good things. And I do like the warrior mindset. Do let us know how it goes. As for me, I’m sticking with eFit for now.

PS.

Maybe he should run Medici.

2 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher I may in the future but currently I am really enjoying BLU and Ultima A/Executive Ultima. The insights and “aha” moments are a lot of fun even though I am constantly seeing holes and fallacies in how people think and believe. At various times I still have to ask myself " what was I thinking? ".

2 Likes

What were you thinking?

1 Like

I must note formally,
I don’t know if this was a joke and
this also made me laugh out loud extremely loudly

1 Like

@khan I wish I knew.Seriously. BLU has to a point almost radically altered my thinking and Ultima A /Executive Ultima has lit a fire under me that I have never known or had.

2 Likes

Lucky you…still waiting for them to release it.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser I am lucky and very grateful.I am stacking it with Beyond Limitless Ultima

1 Like

How do you do BLU + Executive? Listen back to back? Has Executive affected you in any way besides a push for action?

1 Like

Sometimes but not often. Usually on alternating days. Outside of the push to action its also made me really aware of how fucking lazy I have been and especially how lazy most people are. I often ask myself " what was I thinking?" and the answer to that is that I obviously had my head up my ass about some trivial stupid shit instead of working my ass off and keeping my mouth shut. That is the biggest reason why I dont understand guys on here or anywhere who focus on getting a girlfriend , meeting women , or getting laid. I speak from experience when I say that unless you have your shit together it will not end well

1 Like

Is executive Ultima out? Are you in the test group?

@khan I was in the test group but did a private journal

1 Like

That is great. I am waiting for The Elixir Ultima and Aura Ultima to come out.

2 Likes

Still waiting for Executive…

1 Like

I believe the updates will be released tomorrow so please dont worry guys.

Your Friend Black Adder

1 Like

That would be awesome.