Tales from the Subliminal Laboratory

What exact effect had it in your life?

1 Like

Jobs that became mundane all of sudden became important and part of my daily, monthly routines.

1. I use to leave my invoicing till last minute to send to my accountant and end up making mistakes and sometimes forgetting things. Now i raise the invoices and double check everything is correct before forwarding them onto him. I never raise invoices last minute i put a bell in my online diary to remind to have it done on time.

2. Use to hire a cleaner to clean my appartment once a week now i do not need her. I do this myself with enthusiasm.

3. I prepare my meetings well in advance.

3 Likes

Sounds splendid.

I am planning my next project i will be testing khan stage core soon.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been feeling the same to be honest lately. Like I use to love coming to the forum and posting all about my life but now I donā€™t feel any value from doing it or as if people really care so I always try to help as much as I can if people have any questions but as some have noticed Iā€™m not answering as much as I use to.

And itā€™s even with like my stark wanted custom that has given me the most results out of all the subs and customs Iā€™ve tried. Even with it I donā€™t really share the crazy results Iā€™ve gotten so far (Itā€™s probably the longest custom Iā€™ve ran from all the ones I ordered) because I donā€™t feel like anyone would care anyway so I just share my results in private with close members of the group :innocent:

2 Likes