Tales from the Subliminal Laboratory

@RVconsultant it appears as though you have liked the comment but assumed it was in jest. This is no joke sir.

I have been christened the bombayduck and would like to embrace my newfound identity as a result.

1 Like

Noice

3 Likes

wtf is ā€˜crumbing your nippleā€™ supposed to mean?

2 Likes

The Chosen series seems to work the best for me.

2 Likes

This thread is much needed.

Naturalizer is a module that made every change in my life so smooth

Deus does what it says it does

1 Like

Iā€™m so confusedā€¦ let me figure this out.

Blackadder > BlackTiger > Bombayduck? Or did I miss something here?

And who is DarkAvenger? lol.

That used to be BengalTiger

This is the correct path

1 Like

Who did BengalTiger used to be then?? lol.

2 Likes

I think Mujin

1 Like

I do not know why are people still changing their names. It is like your brand. Imagine that Nike would just decide to change their name. It is only creating confusion about well-known names, same with users here.
But who am I to tell others.

2 Likes

It was anako actually.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s right. Thanks

1 Like

I am keen to hear feedback on Godlike Masculinity ZP.

Previous version seemed to work very well women i sensed felt my masculinity when running this bad boy.

First test ran it stacked with emperor zp custom at one loop. I found it hard to verbally articulate myself i approached a girl at the gym and attempted to talk to her however she seemed scared and walked away.

The second test i ran it alongside primal at one loop. Again i had issues verbally articulating myself. It was as though my brain had been wiped. It was difficult to talk to people around me.

Would like to hear feedback from others.

Bombay Duck is a delicacy.

Bengal Tiger has become a delicacy with both men and women so naturally he has evolved into the popular delicacy bombay duck.

Remember bombay duck is a fish !!. He is free to swim the oceans.

3 Likes

@RVconsultant

Did you run any seduction programs alongside it?

I remember you liked Wanted?

It made me absolutely mysterious, people did not even understand what I was getting at because everything I said had such mysterious undertone.

I left puzzle pieces everywhere.

(which I did like), but I despised that I was not as verbal.

Are you just running Chosen or did you use any of the seduction titles as well?

1 Like

I did. They seem compatible.

1 Like

Something is changing in your face structure?

Thatā€™s exactly the point. I donā€™t particularly care about my status on an online forum, I have no care for maintaining a brand that does not lead to zeros in my wallet, and Iā€™m not interested in establishing a consistent thread for people to identify with me; if anything, Iā€™m trying to maintain anonymity and avoid online ā€˜statusā€™.

Nope, I was definitely Mujin. Never heard of this @anako fella you speak of.

@bombayduck previously bengal tiger is an example of a polymorphic member. He adapts like water, changes to avoid those who try to analysis his bahavioural patterns.

Being polymorphic means you are not predictable. You cannot be fooled !.

I am thinking perhaps he likes to eat bombay duck :blush: so he has alteady revealed one of his guilty pleasures Or is this deception ?.

1 Like

Organisation Perfected is one of the more powerful modules i have used. I used it for 21 days in a custom. Even after i stopped listening the module has deeply ingrained itself into my subconscious.

3 Likes