Switch from Primal to Emperor

I’m using Primal for about 3 months, around 20 hours a day. I love the results and I want to move to Emperor, to start focusing on my business goals as well.

What do you think it’s the best way to move to emperor, since I understand is really hard to process? I’m thinking to gradually add 1-2 daily runs of Emperor each week.

Ideally, I would like to go to Emperor without going Ascension route.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Take the Mogul route, instead of the Ascension route. :smile:

1 Like

I think you are more then ready to take on Emperor as you have already had the grounding from Primal.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be so sure. Primal is actually easier to process, considering most of the script is stuff that most men would agree with. Imagine someone whispering in your ear that you should connect with your with sexual side. Emperor, on the other hand, tells you to use your willpower and subconscious to literally bend reality.

Not the same.

Ascension lays the groundwork for Emperor to work well. If you’re worried about not making moves on business, do Ascended Mogul instead.

Try not to think of Ascended Mogul as a “weak Emperor.” It has a different focus. Emperor was built for those, like myself, whose mission in life is to build an empire – even at the cost of friends, love, etc. Fortunately, that hasn’t happened to me. I enjoy a nice social life and have a nice relationship. But, that came with conscious effort not to let the quest for success overpower me.

Ascended Mogul doesn’t really have that side effect. As long as you’re working diligently toward a goal, AscMogul will help you get there, but from “within the confines of normal society.”

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Then if someone is splitting their listening time between AscMogul and Emperor, doesn’t that create a confusion like : “I want to achieve my goal even at the cost of friends, love, etc. but within the confines of normal society”?
Aren’t those two things mutually exclusive?

1 Like

There’s no programming in AscMogul or Emperor that directly states for you to drop love or friends. A side effect of the intense focus Emperor can give can cause that. But, as I said before, you can consciously choose not to. For example, I spend a lot of time at the gym with my girlfriend – that’s our “quality time.” We strive to see a movie every week or so, or just go out to dinner. We also share a side business, and spend time together when we work on it. Everyone seems to forget that while the subconscious mind plays a significant role, the conscious mind provides direction too.

9 Likes

All clear now, thanks for you responses.