AM compared to Emperor

is there anything that AM does better than emperor and is there anything AM does that emperor doesn’t?

1 Like

I’d say AM would most likely hit quicker, but this can depend on a few factors. Emperor deals with more/is broader than AM. You’ll feel results on both tho.

3 Likes

AM hits way quicker than emperor … especially if you have run either before

Emperor is way broader and more developed… It covers a wider amount of areas and also hits deeper than AM

2 Likes

so emperor is AM and more? AM is inferior to Emperor except for the fact that AM is faster due to covering less

Is there anything unique that AM covers that Emperor doesn’t?

1 Like

AM isn’t inferior. It’s just different

3 Likes

how so?

1 Like

AM isn’t inferior to emperor

just like ascension isnt inferior to AM

It all depends on what you want and also what you are willing to do in order to grow… Emperor will break your weak mind and weak spirit

AM is much easier to listen to and go through the ropes with but it will still change you and make you grow…
Just remember pain is inevitable and so is recon to a point

Honestly no subclub product is truly inferior

It just depends on the magnitude you want to change and what areas you want to change

Being an Emperor isn’t for everyone

2 Likes

One thing @SaintSovereign made clear years ago is that Ascended Mogul is not a weak Emperor. Those are two different subs.

1 Like

Look here. :point_up_2::point_up_2:

4 Likes

It’s a good idea to start with the easier ones.

2 Likes

I mean it is but most of us aren’t built to use that rational… I know i wasn’t … My first sub was Emperor back in october 2018 for 2 months

If i could go back and tell me past self anything i would tell him to keep running that for a year maybe 2.

1 Like

AM address the most immediate missing links regarding inner power, personal growth and money whilst Emperor tackles those areas as being essential for building your empire. Building an empire from a scratch may be really demanding, depending on your inner and outer circumstances, and it would be better to build solid inner and outer foundations first. Nothing better than AM for doing so.

2 Likes