LittlePanda's Ascended mogul -> Emperor journey

Which speakers would you consider fancy speakers and headphones? Could you give us some examples?

And are the Apple HomePods considered high quality speakers for Subliminals?

Thank you.

More journaling yippe!

Today was the first major change i’ve noticed. I was walking through the hallways and whistling a tune and some girl that I’m acquaintances with (used to be good friends but drifted apart) told me to stop whistling cause it was annoying. Without even thinking I told her to fuck off.

She just immediately backed away - while like this impulsive decision making isn’t the best; I think over time my “assertiveness” will smooth out. It’s like a bird that just hatched out of its egg.

5 Likes

what the fuck is happening to me

Today during lunch some kid was like “hey [edit: language], take this I don’t want it” and gave me a half eaten roll of ritz crackers. Normally I’d just ignore it but today, I wasn’t even thinking and I threw the roll at his head lol. Oddly enough the lunch monitor came over and made the kid who threw the roll pick it up claiming she saw it all and he was the one that started it. So there’s that.

Question @SaintSovereign: If I’m listening to masked at night because I wear headphones at night and the ultrasonic “EXTREME” version during the day, does that affect anything? Also, I’m going to pay my friend some more for him to buy me sex and seduction and primal and limitless and rebirth this subliminal shit is hella legit. This leads me to my second question which is would it be okay if I stacked emperor and primal together or would a combination like emperor and s&s be more ideal?

4 Likes

Woah you’ve been having quite a lot of disrespect from others in this highschool of yours, is it due an incident/scandal in your past or is this how highschool is? Regardless it’s great that you’re reacting better to these situations. Also you can check if the laptop speakers reach you in your bed by using the Frequensee app on your phone to see if you can actually hear it.

4 Likes

Not disrespect lmao it’s just different groups treat each other differently. the social dynamics at our high school are kinda shit - asians with asians whites with whites football jocks with football jocks etc.

I’m able to hear the thing in the bed, but, due to Dell being retarded and not being able to make a laptop that cools properly (xps 15 9570) the fan keeps spinning so it’s super fuckin distracting and half the time I take forever to fall asleep so sometimes I don’t get a complete night’s time worth of loops and I just shut off the laptop

4 Likes

It will still work if that is what you mean. The masked and the extreme version are slightly different, ie masked is standard build and extreme is… extreme.

If it’s comfortable to you, don’t worry, it’s good. You can also play around with it, see what effects increasing/decreasing extreme gives you.

4 Likes

Ah okay @Fire makes sense. As a sidenote, I’ve stopped getting dreams. What the fuck does this mean? I’m super drained though…

2 Likes

It means you’re working through some seriously deep stuff. Expect to have a deep dream in the near future while processing what’s going on.

5 Likes

Oh fuck I didn’t update the title - I’ve gone back to only ascended mogul in my playlist - emperor was just too much for me to handle. I plan on finishing at least 3 more weeks of ascmogul before switching to either Emperor + SS or primal + SS + Aura but I have to get my friend to buy me SS and primal which I will be doing today !

2 Likes

Okay I think I’m ready for emperor. I know i’m jumping the gun, but, I don’t find any resistance when listening to subs (maybe cause i’m young?) so i’ve added emperor to foobar2000 and removed ascended mogul, curious to see how this is.

First thing that I’ve noticed: Sex drive is at 0. Only feel motivated/ambitious in terms of career shit.

4 Likes

It’ll come back. What’s actually happening is that your neediness-based sex drive is vanishing. A lot of people use sex for validation. Emperor causes you to become self-validating, so external sources of neediness become irrelevant.

9 Likes

@SaintSovereign, is this self-validation in Ascension? I find this very, very desirable and needed in my life. Depending on others to do this can kill relationships. I’ve been on both sides, and it annoys me when a man expects that of me in every idea he conveys. I really dislike it.

3 Likes

Yes, very much so. It’s just implemented a bit differently.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire , can you please elaborate on how Emperor and AM complement each other. If I recall correctly, in some post you had mentioned that the two have different objectives (Empire Building for Emperor, and being a high performer for AM) and I assumed that these two are conflicting goals.
I am aware you have a lot going on, but will appreciate your insights on this in the following context.
My long-term plan is to start a tech-business (build an empire) and in the short-term I wish to create opportunities for more revenue, but not if the short-term goals compromise the long-term ones.

2 Likes

Hi @LittlePanda, how has your Emperor + AM experience been over the course of 5 months in terms of accomplishments and personal development ?
Please share your experience.
Thanks.

2 Likes

The easiest way to put it is that Emperor helps you find success outside the confines of society, AM helps you find success within it. Emperor is best for the solopreneur that wants to go their own way. AM is for those seeking better job prospects / opportunities. Now, that doesn’t mean Emperor can’t help you get raises and stuff. But, it’ll definitely push you VERY HARD to get out of the rat race and the such. Ascended Mogul is much more “social,” and focuses on more immediate goals.

8 Likes

Thank you @SaintSovereign.

Your explanation elucidates the complementary nature of AM and Emperor. This combination fits my overall plan as well. However, with Emperor my desire to socialize is constantly reducing and I am constantly aware that I should rather be doing something productive than to “Hang out”. So, if I combine Emperor with AM, will the “social” aspects of AM cause an inner conflict between the two programs – One shaping me to be a lone-wolf while the other a sociopreneur ?
Please advise.

Hope I’m not going off on a tangent here, but having read your posts and other discussion of Khan, it appears to be a blend of Emperor and AM. I am only interested in permanent behavioural modification with consistent motivation (subs) and implementation (action), and not short-lived immediate benefits. Emperor is certainly doing something positive with me and I am using Limitless for my learning goals. Now, I wish to supplement these with a program for short-term career/financial goals.

To summarise : Which program will benefit my career goals (Short-Term : Passive income through investments, creative writing. Long-Term : Tech start-up within 3 years).

a. Emperor Alone.
b. Emperor + AM.
c. Khan
d. Other (Please suggest)

PS: I wish to continue using Limitless during this period.

Look forward to your reply. Thank you for taking time out to respond to the queries @SaintSovereign .

3 Likes

I asked the very same question some time ago. Here is Saint’s answer:

6 Likes

Thank you Ksub.
This clears my confusion.

1 Like

Dude my first week listening to emperor my dreams were CRAZY! they are still pretty wild but they calmed down significantly.

5 Likes