AzrielLight EmperorQ

haha, I was hung up on her for a while but not in a long time…
I had forgotten about her until that dream last night. I love your view on it though.
Something may happen between us but at the end of the day what mattered most
was the sense of who I had become

3 Likes

Perhaps, if anything you always have access to the Q version in the meantime which is also string and effective.

1 Like

did you find that the quantum limitless in Emperor q helped you feel more competent ? competency is a insecurity of mine. Will use limit destroyer to crush it. Curious though about your thoughts on emperor and feeling competent

Yes extremely, on Emperor, I feel I can handle anything
and my competencies at complex tasks, ability to focus on them
is an all time high. My recall, attention to detail, capacity to go back and forth from big picture to what needs to happen now thinking, and my ability to think conceptually and abstractly and practically have all increased. This spikes even more if I take a day or two off.

The only ‘down sides’ I’ve experienced in this domain, and it may just be ongoing reconciliation, is
while I can crush procrastination 99% of the time -I go through seeing less and less importance of
what others expect of it-unless its something I’ve consciously chosen or agreed to. So I have to make a point to consciously attend to all those things.

The insane focus can get myopic, meaning I have to consciously orient my perspective and direction
to where the ‘huge ship will go’ or I can get lost in beasting busy work which might be good for quick cash or getting a to do list done but not necessarily for living my purpose or creating the life I want.

2 Likes

@King i do not think that is entierly true as emperor was the first subliminal I used and it worked very well despite how harsh it was on some days.

Here are some good notes I’ve collected on Emperor

Fire

Hey, welcome to Subliminal Club.

Emperor is a very wide type of subliminal, aiming to push you in all the areas that matter to you and those that you might have consciously missed. It will also manifest opportunities for you to grow quickly.

It’s also a very dense, powerful subliminal, meaning it can overpower other subliminals in the stack. This is something we’ve noticed with a few people only, and it might be dependent on the individual’s capacity to process and manifest (which gets better the longer you listen to our subliminals, we took care of that).

Keep that in mind and don’t be afraid to experiment.

As for your trio, it can work. Remember though, Ascended Mogul will manifest quicker than Emperor, because it is more focused. Limitless will manifest the quickest, because it is all about learning.

My advice to you would be this - try it out. We encourage experimentation.

If you feel it’s too much alpha and business side of things, try taking out Ascended Mogul or Emperor out of the stack, or lowering their loops, and see how things go.

If you notice yourself going too focused on yourself and distancing from toxic influences (and you cannot take it/don’t like it), try lowering the Emperor loops. It is merciless - it WILL make you drop useless people from your life. Which is extremely good if you’re ready to become an Emperor and build your own empire

SaintSovereign
Co-Founder, Subliminal Club

Jun '19

Anonymanas:

‘I am aware you have a lot going on, but will appreciate your insights on this in the following context.
My long-term plan is to start a tech-business (build an empire) and in the short-term I wish to create opportunities for more revenue, but not if the short-term goals compromise the long-term ones.’

The easiest way to put it is that Emperor helps you find success outside the confines of society, AM helps you find success within it. Emperor is best for the solopreneur that wants to go their own way. AM is for those seeking better job prospects / opportunities. Now, that doesn’t mean Emperor can’t help you get raises and stuff. But, it’ll definitely push you VERY HARD to get out of the rat race and the such. Ascended Mogul is much more “social,” and focuses on more immediate goals.

SaintSovereign
Co-Founder, Subliminal Club

IMO

Emperor if your ready and willing to move outside the confines of society

or your willing/able to handle the reconciliation and/or journey of not being able to do that right away.

or Emperor if your at the top of the food chain or near it

Ascension-for generally becoming the Alpha version of yourself-and rising to the top of your current environment in status

Ascended Mogul for becoming the Alpha Version of yourself, rising in status, and heavy focus on going up the work ladder while generating more money.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist Perhaps you already had a firm foundation?

Anyway as I said, the efficacy of Emperor really differs from person to person.

Very interesting observations azriel. I assumed emperor would have helped someone become laser focused on life goals and on achieving them with the manifestation technology to help.Not something for quick cash or getting a to do list or tasks done. I always felt this was one of the subs to achieve ones life purpose/ mission

Emperor doesn’t not cause one to not focus on life goals
and focus on quick cash or do to lists
It’s just causes me to be impeccable with whats already on my plate-which happens to be those things.

It provides firepower to what I am doing and is ALSO pushing me
to aim that firepower elsewhere. It is pushing me towards my purpose
and making it more and more intolerable not to be doing that, but that’s a challenge for me…
balancing my current commitments and creating something new.

Since starting Emperor I have increased my income on average by $3000/ month now

7 Likes

Can some one please ban @Azriel
He is going to make me use my credit card soon…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::rofl::laughing::joy:

You don’t need Emperor, go make cash on Ascension

3 Likes

Also while huge financial opportunities, $50,000+ have manifested
on Emperor-I have not been able to close the deal on them

I have manifested smaller passive income

but most of the income increase its from hard work, drive, and willing to work with projects I was scared to take on before

2 Likes

I’m self employed, set my own schedule, pick my own jobs,
except for one long-standing relationship I’m relying on the consistent income for.
Given those conditions, Emperor works fairly well for me, and is getting better and better

For someone with a 9-5 job or who is low on the totem pole, it would probably be more challenging, although they would definitely find increased success in their roles

For someone who was in a position to say FU
currently to whatever’s on their plate-and go do what they saw to do right away-Emperor would probably be more powerful and faster

I had run years of Alpha subs before I ever discovered SubClub

so my capacity to work well with Emperor may as well be from a solid foundation already set

2 Likes

Oops sorry i misunderstood you. I did experience that emperor/ fire power about 2 weeks back that your are talking about. I decided to give emperor a go over AM. i listened to only 1 loop of emperor q and felt intense drive to take action and make things happen NOW. The frustration of not being able to take action because of covid closing so many doors plus the intense drive of emperor was unbearable. I ended up dropping emperor because of the outside issue’s/ covid closing so many doors until who knows when. I didnt need emperor beating me down to make things happen when i couldn’t because of things out of my control

All good,
I didn’t communicate as clearly as I could have.
Yes one has to consciously channel that drive
during the initial lock down-I channeled into reading related to wealth and success, home workouts and injury recovery, research, self-development programs I said I would do and never did, expanding work online, current work, creating the foundations for two new business, and actively contemplating my purpose and creating a game plan on my life and vision. and proably too much reading on this forum :hugs:
If the drive for you was more external or required an ability that was not available due to restrictions, I can see how that would be frustrating. Had I not been able to channel that drive-in a more introverted, solo, and virtual direction it could have been a problem

2 Likes

I’m reading about Alchemist
contemplating how or if to incorporate into my 1 year sub game plan

I check an email account I manage for someone I work with - 666 emails
I automatically scroll down to email sent at 11:11

:hushed:

synchronistic numbers seem big on this forum
this is the first time I’ve experienced it

Feels fortuitous -don’t know what it means

1 Like

Did you run the Alpha Subs during your years of no/low income?

kind of, I ran them in my early twenties
The first two times I definitely grew a lot and was working a regular job-it made me want to leave, but I kept getting good work and more money so I stayed. Those Alpha subs had very little focus on money, some on attraction, and mostly on internal development, confidence and character. I also cared less about money back then, I was entitled.

I really only cared about sleeping with woman at the time, I ran the Alpha subs to prepare for attraction subs. I ran an extended attraction sub program in which I had close to the most debauchery year of my life, and about 1 or more one night stands a week for almost year, I slept with woman within 10 minutes of meeting them many time etc. I was really primed to be effective on this because of the amount of time I was going out. Towards the end of that time I lost my job, became a drug addict (don’t worry haven’t been one for many years now), lost all my money and went into a massive depression, and that started my broke period lol- so now work, career, purpose, before crazy sex life :rofl:

Also please no one ask me about those subs-I assure you. All that and more is possible with the subs here. I’ve read it, seen it, and experienced it -so I chose the one’s here for a reason.

6 Likes