AzrielLight EmperorQ

Couple Notes

I don’t know what it is in my custom but it makes me much more comfortable
in life, I really want to be alive. It’s so taken for granted.

On Emperor before I have supreme confidence in life, myself, and feel optimistic and capable and feel above it, I can participate effectively but feel truly alive when I am massively pursuing what matters or achieving. Adding my custom I feel a new kind of Alpha, like a warrior playboy and very at home in the mess of life.

I’m staying in the country for a couple weeks, and went to town today. Just walking on the street, this super attractive woman jumps out of her car and asks me for a quarter, she sounded British. I told her I didn’t have one, and was like wait, I’ll get you one, just as I said that, someone I knew was driving by slowly and I asked them for a quarter. The whole thing had some banter, synchronicity and was fun.

Then later, I’m petting this very adorable dog and another two extremely attractive woman came up to me super excited and ask to pet my dog, when it was extremely clearer I was not the owner or holding the leash. This was my first time in a populated area since my custom, and Yggdrisgal or Primal Seduction seems to be contributing to some kind of attractive woman manifestation or woman coming up to me.

4 Likes

Excellent stuff…
Is primal seduction external or inner game?

1 Like

16 hours into a no sub break

Had a massive subliminal bloom reconciliation hit (aka sub withdrawal) …or a bad reaction to allegra- lol

I felt confused, lethargic, felt physically totally out of control, like my energy was being drained
out, everything felt strange and foreign to me, a lot of anxiety in the body and then my mind would freak out, it was like Being was gone, and like I had no identity. I’ve had similar experiences in the past, but not for quite some time, they might be a kind of panic attacks, I believe it was trauma resurfacing. It started to calm down on it’s own
but I ended up breaking my sub-fast and ran regeneration for an hour as it felt like the right thing to do, and it really helped-although it may be what brought this back up in the first place.

I kept feeling sadness about that woman I am not longer seeing, and regret, mistrust and jealousy with friends, and fear of my friends ending up with woman I know or use to see.

Interesting, this was my first break off from subs in a while so not sure what to attribute this too. Doesn’t feel personal, feels like something surfacing.

Anyway, I’ll run 1 loop of Custom, and 1 loop of Emperor and then take a proper 2 days break. No sub sauce till monday :blush:

Its both
Hybrid of Primal and Sex and Sedcution

Sex and Seduction Objectives:

• automatic knowledge of how to seduce anyone you desire, as well as intuitive execution of movements required to do so,
  • betterment of your physical looks,
  • improvement of your body language in a sensual, graceful way, masculine way,
  • complete release of inner problems you might have around flirting, seduction and sex,
  • comfort with being sexual,
  • subconscious seduction,
  • sexual and verbal disinhibition on others,
  • relaxation and excitement when approaching others (be it cold approach or warm),
  • lightning fast learning of all things seduction,
  • development of all areas required for maximum effectiveness in seduction (be it physical, mental or spiritual),
  • shifting of your energy to a more masculine, sexual state,
  • euphoric sex,
  • ability to decide your relationships with women – short-term, long-term… you have the power to choose

Primal Objectives:

• Dominance that comes naturally and is loved by women,
  • Charismatic demeanor,
  • Extreme nonchalance and enjoyment of everything you do,
  • Relaxed optimism and knowing that all is well,
  • Ability to have fun and be fun,
  • Highly sexual, sensual, sexy, carefree attitude with women,
  • Lack of social shaking (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction)
  • Freedom to be a highly sexual, sensual and sexy man,
  • Masterful automatic calibration in social situations,
  • Lack of sadness over rejection,
  • Ability to be sexual and sensual in a way that is just right,
  • Easy kino and verbal escalation,
  • The uncanny ability to be physically and mentally completely relaxed at any moment,
  • Development of wit and charisma,
  • Automatic passing of social testing,
  • Social intuition,
  • Betterment of social status,
  • And more…

Living a fast-paced life of romance and adventure has never been easier with Primal Seduction.

1 Like

and thank you:)

1 Like

Thanks alot…the more I read that post the more I want to use my credit card :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

haha :money_mouth_face: I want commision! lol

My 2 cents: Stay strong to your game plan until your stably experiencing and producing the results you want, and then if you have the funds, treat yo-self :yum:

1 Like

This encapsulates my experience on subs

reconciliation to results

2 Likes

I’m running ascension for now…ho long should I run it? approximately?
Sorry off topic in your journal :pray:

not a problem,

There are people here more qualified to answer that than me

…but I would say 1-3 months. Although if your custom would run similar cores to what your doing now. You could upgrade now

I’ve heard regenerationQ can do in a month what it used to do in 3, so perhaps regeneration for only a month.

What are you main goals?

Both in terms of the transformation you want to have (the kind of man you want to be) and the results you want to produce.

I did 4 months on Emperor and only started adding in some minor things
after 2/2 1/2 months. And I barely scratched the transformation power of it.

1 Like

Haha that could be true.

I am experiencing the same but it also makes a lot of fun to customize your custom. It is like modifying your weapons in Call of Duty

1 Like

So what’s your Custom composed of?

I’m still refining my Custom, will get one very soon.

1 Like

Purchased
Sanguine Ultima
and all Stack modules

I literally could have cared less about Ultima since my focus has been on customs,
and didn’t want to keep up with the next shiny/best thing-but seeing Ultima
is essentially stack enhancers and state Shifters-I am now very interested
and have stocked the archives for there arrival.

The Ultima specific scripts coming out soon, based on the threads they sounds like
reality altering, performance enhancing, fame generating, center of attending making, life’s a party, I’m on ecstasy subs…and I look forward to those too

I don’t know if my audio set up is proficient
I have beats headphones and laptop speakers-but it sounds like anything above cheap earbuds should work for the store bought Ultima

If any one has any suggestions for good, on the cheaper side, audio set up for Ultima, please let me know. I tried searching this and found a few things but would love to hear what’s work best for others.

2 Likes

Yes :joy:

I just have to keep a class long enough to be proficient with it to get a 20 -kxxl streak

To me It’s a little more Diablo or even Fable though

Since the roots of the sub could become the base of how we build indefinitely

Really cool manifestation report

Running Mind’s Eye
and looking at my to-do list
I see I have to finalize my taxes and have not put any work on it,
1 minute later I get a call from my friend who helps me with some financials and who introduced me to my accountant,
he talks for a bit and randomly offers to help me with tax deductions, we talked about it months ago, and then suggests I file an extension so we have more time to do it’
I text the accountant and he calls back in 10 seconds- (he usually takes hours to get back to me)
everything took 10 minutes from noticing I had to do my taxes to everything settled.
manifestations?
pretty cool

4 Likes

Very interesting.

Have you received your custom subliminal?

Most of my devices are between $30-$250 bucks and I get good results running Sanguine Ultima on $50 headphones

I’ve been running my first custom
1-2 loops for the last week or so
I have not ordered an Emperor custom yet,
I’m doing a few more tests to determine what strength I should have it at.

As great as it is, I believe Mind’s Eye is also causing a specific kind of reconciliation that I am not able to deal with right now in my life, I will drop it for now and pick it up in a few weeks.

1 Like

Thanks @Davisnwc Dar

e I say, I’ll be trying it with Beats Headphones
My understanding is the truly mind blowing results with it require flat line response headphones/ studio headphones but they may have changed with the store version

1 Like

The only question I am asking myself if one gets good results on “normal” headphones but better results on “flat line” headphones. Or that if one gets results with his headphones, then he can be sure that there also as profound as when he would listen with a better quality pair.

1 Like