Support Ticket Questions & Answers

A custom, I believe, counts as one main as they’re linked together and easier to use than if I was using the singular title.

1 Like

The rules did NOT change. He’s running a lot of cores across two customs, which will slow down results, but if he wants to experiment with that, he can. If he tried to build this as one single custom, we would potentially reject the order.

3 Likes

Can you explain why the number of cores seems to be more important than the length of the scripting of cores?

Why is Khan St4, Emperor Fitness St4, Alchemist St4 in one custom still in the recommended area,

but a custom consisting of Ascension, Mogul, Limitless, Wanted, Inner Circle not (I think the cores are much lighter)?

Just curious because I would imagine there to be just a limit of scripting and you could mix and match how many cores you like just until that limit is reached.

3 Likes

so lets say if i have 7 cores spread out between 2 customs thats fine?

great to hear :smiley:

QUESTION
I don’t want to go pure wealth or pure alpha with subs
I need both

but the recommendation is to stack stuff that’s topically related/focused for best results.

my ultima booster every day could be R.I.C.H. for sure…but for majors, could I get away with:

1. BILLionaire V3
  2. Wanted
  3. Primal Seduction
    ?
    ANSWER
    Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes that build looks great for your goals

2 Likes

Thanks for posting man!

1 Like

I submitted a support ticket but currently there is no login link to accounts on the main site

1 Like

Great thread, Brandon! Extremely useful.

I have to say that I am loving the support. No more theorizing and pulling our hairs, the answers are but few days away.

The topic in question is about some modules’ effect on writing novels and screenplays

3 Likes

here’s one of mine;

Question

I have 2 questions regarding Sage Immortal;

1- does Sage Immortal have any scripting for healing? Is it considered a healing sub as well?

and

2- does Sage Immortal contain any type of scripting regarding aura perception and feeling? Like for example being able to perceive love, lust, anger, fear, joy, or anything else a person would be feeling just by looking at them?

Answer

Yes, Sage Immortal does have healing and yes you will notice aura perception and feeling also. Remember to focus on your goals and journal your progress for future study! Thank you for reaching out to us! Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. Always happy to help! :blush:

4 Likes

@Phoermes - I guess social modules like Story Teller and Dragon Tongue does transfer into writing after all.

I did consider that to be intuitive but at the same time I was doubtful. Glad that you could confirm it.

4 Likes

I’m pretty exhausted – @Fire and I have been working nonstop since about 6a EST (anyone notice the new tweaks to the site design) and it’s midnight now, so excuse me if I’m a bit incoherent.

You seem to be obsessed with finding ways to skirt recommendations or run more than you’re ready to handle. It’s one thing to optimize your stack, it’s another to seek out “loopholes” in order to skirt recommendations… If you want to buy two customs with 7 cores across them as a beginner, go ahead – we won’t stop you. Remember, there’s no refunds on customs and you’ll probably regret doing that.

This is not a recommended custom for most people, and @Brandon didn’t specify whether he was using the ST4 cores (or maybe he did and I missed it). If his custom does include ALL ST4s, this is technically within the recommendations, but I personally wouldn’t use this due to the density of those scripts.

The recommendations we give are not “hard” rules per se because we can’t account for EVERY available combination. We’re hoping that people would engage in a bit of common sense and not put the ST4 of four multistages and then loudly proclaim that it’s “technically within the recommendations.” Yes, technically it is. But it’s NOT a good custom, and since there’s no refunds on customs, the only person who gets hurt in this situation is the user.

Remember, we define “density” as the breadth of the module’s focus + the difficulty of achieving the target goal. Something like Inner Circle, even if the script is longer, is less dense because with most people, achieving the target goal is much much easier. Plus, IC has a very narrow focus, so it doesn’t consume a lot of mental resources to process. Mind’s Eye is another good example of a title / core with light density. It has a surprisingly long script (at least the Qv2 version), but it doesn’t cause a lot of reconciliation and the target goal is pretty easy to achieve. Emperor HoM, however, is VERY broad and covers a lot of ground, so we consider that HIGH density. When building a custom with something like HoM, you DEFINITELY don’t want to go over 4 cores. In fact, I’d recommend sticking with 1-2, then filling it with modules geared toward achieving HoM’s goals.

In the example @friday mentioned, the inclusion of WANTED throws the balance off. Ascension, Mogul, Limitless and IC all go together quite well, but throwing WANTED in the mix will increase the density a lot, because now you’re spinning the custom off into a completely different direction. The sub will still work, but it’ll take MUCH longer. You’d do better to create a custom with Ascension, Mogul, Limitless and IC, with modules that support that, and possibly run Wanted by itself at a lesser frequency (like every other listening day, as opposed to every listening day).

This probably isn’t making too much sense, and I think @Fire and I need to create a guide to help everyone build better customs / stacks and understand what subliminal density is. That being said, even “kitchensink” customs can work, they just take longer to work, so don’t run out and throw away the expensive customs you’ve built (this is not permission to run and build ridiculous customs and complain about them). The concept of density is really for the “min/maxer” crowd and it’ll be an advanced guide.

I’m going to sleep, ya’ll, rofl. I’ll elaborate more on this when I don’t have to struggle to write a coherent sentence.

20 Likes

i was just curios, i have no intentions of screwing around, im asking to grasp more knowledge

honestly i think its stupid to find loopholes and ask questions in a certian way like lawyergames to find an excuse to rurn more or to skirt, thats not me im asking for my future customs just to know in the future and i could bookmark the answer, no intention into playing around.

What i meant is one custom having 3 cores or 2 cores

And the other custom having 4 cores

Not 7 cores in each custom, that will be mad

1 Like

Thanks for the great post.Gave me alot to think about for custom construction and confirmed a few things i was suspecting about perceived density

2 Likes

:smiley: Remember what day and time it was when you first read this sentence. :rofl:

4 Likes

I shall remember.

This time.

Thanks.

:innocent:

2 Likes

You guys are doing a great job, I saw it last night and I think it looks awesome. Great work guys.

My bad, the only ST4 core I’m using is Khan. However it’s getting dropped soon as I’m reorganising my customs.

This would be incredible. I personally find customs amazing to make however I also need to ensure they’re as focused as possible which is something I’m working on now so a future guide/reference point would be fantastic and think it would aid the community massively.

I think it was @SubliminalUser who suggested maybe a quiz type of thing to suggest which cores could go together with what modules. I know that would take a huge while, especially with modules constantly coming in however it’s still a great idea. (If it wasn’t SubliminalUser I apologise, but I believe it was…)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing dude! You’re definitely helping the community!

Thanks bro! & Thanks for adding in your support questions & answers. It’s appreciated!

2 Likes

Wow this is really INTERESTING.

I think creating a guide on that topic is a fabulous idea. Another thing that might be now possible since you hired that new support agent with full access to the scripts, would be to further sensitive the whole support staff on that topic.

For example, I am considering a custom consisting of Emperor/Primal/Wanted/Sage Immortal/True Social Ultima Core and sent in a ticket asking if that is even possible or definitely too much.

The support was again super quick and extremely supportive but it was not telling me much besides “it is dense but I have seen denser”. And that is fine, I am not complaining here at all but am very satisfied with the support in general. But getting directly informed if one of the chosen cores is potentially making the whole custom MUCH denser resulting in it taking MUCH longer like with Wanted in the case above, would be just incredible.

Oh and by the way, you are more than welcome to comment on my custom :wink:

2 Likes

Another idea that popped up in mind right now.

Wouldn’t it make sense to give every core a certain density score? For example, Inner Circle = 1, Wanted = 2 and Khan St4 = 3 or so? And then everyone can have a bit clearer view of the density and you can mix and match until you reached a certain total number which is the maximum of recommendation.

This would still not solve all problems as the combinations of these cores are also relevant for density, but at least this would make it a bit easier than the fixed 3 cores rule. Or you can later create an A.I machine learning program where you can type in the proposed custom and it tells you exactly how dense the custom will be, if it would recommend it to you based if you are beginner or advanced, and what core you should take out for better results.

6 Likes

this would be sick! i think theyre gonna include this one as their new article of how to make your own custom and not fall into 99 cores in one custom :rofl:, reallly good idea friend