Q Module Questions

This is a good question. Although that specific module might have an effect, there are also the effects of other modules in your subliminals.

You could experiment with both the mask and ultrasonic when asleep and notice what happens.

A version of Deus is definitely in the mandatory script so it would be relevant to all subs.

Why do you believe masked or ultrasonic would make a difference?

No, nothing of the sorts in DEUS. All our subliminals, however, will have an effect on your state in order to help you process and take action.

2 Likes

How are your experiences with Song of Joy and Storyteller?

And Connection (Trans + Soul)

Does the module Divine Will make you more align with your highest path? The name and part of the description reminds me of Jesus who apparently only did the will of his father. Is the module aligning you with the will of “god” - whatever that might be for you?

4 Likes

How well would these modules transfer to writing fiction novels and screenplays, would the presence of Ultimate Writer/UA morph them in someway?

Sacred Words
Story Teller
Dragon Tongue
Ultimate Music Producer

• Could the persuasive aspect of Sacred Words be beneficial in a non sales setting? I could imagine that a persuasive tone of writing could come handy somewhere.

• Dragon Tongue and Story Teller: I understand that these are more about using the mouth rather than the hands, but would the speech and wittiness and story telling skills transfer to writing qua the channeled voice/thoughts in one’s head when writing or imagining said speech?

• UMP mentioned Lyrics, would Ultimate Writer solo be better suitable if words are all that I am looking for, and not instrumental music product?

I’m wondering if I should focus on adding more cognitive modules and leave those modules to a different custom instead

answer

Support Ticket Questions & Answers - #28 by Phoermes

2 Likes

Can anybody share their experience with the module Direct Influencing Aura?

Do you need a particular skill/training when having an aura module?

1 Like

Support ticket please.

Already did and answer submitted in the support ticket threat :smiley: I should’ve noted it

1 Like

Question to the community:

I was reading over the Description of Fenrir and I was wondering how can cold-blooded be useful for achieving your goals? What would be examples where you would greatly benefit from that? Maybe even in your day to day life in regards to your goals.

3 Likes

Watch death note :joy::joy::joy:. Great show to represent this

Could you pls elaborate without me needing to watch something?

I mean u could see the bigger goal. Here cold blooded personality could mean many things. One example would be you always wear a mask and never show your true self to others but inside you are preparing for everything needed in your life, your goals. Someone insulted you but you would take the insult and saved that part for later. Idk but you should watch some movie / something to understand this. Sorry for late reply. My exams have started and I was busy in preparing for that. Or members like Simon or malkuth or Raphael etc would give a fire answer :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

we can gain attachments through personal affection, like-ability, other’s persuasiveness or charisma, or even our admiration of them that can hinder engaging them logically or in our own best interests. We can also avoid making important life decisions or moves, best on anything from guilt, loyalty, to compassion. IMO Being cold blooded means doing what’s best for you, your cause, or purpose, despite any of these others factors. It means seeing and operating clearly, not necessarily being mean but doing what’s necessary and at times, when dealing with certain characters, being cut-throat or ruthless.

It’s having enough ‘monster’ in you to not get in the way of yourself or stopped by others ‘monsters’

5 Likes

There are times for feelings and there are times when we need to ignore them. The latter is when we have to take action without letting emotions get in the way of our concentration.

This is not only related to acting rationally when people who piss us off are around us but also to leave our emotions at the door for a while (like concern for a loved one at home) so that we have a clear head to achieve our current objectives.

This is why Fenrir “not only will be your weapon against malevolence but help you in achieving your goals and furthering your ambitions in any area of life, through pure, calculated cold-bloodedness and indomitable, feral spirit”

4 Likes
  1. I wonder how effective unrelenting wealth motivation is. Does it improve productivity, or is it all comprehensive motivation, such as finding content for overall wealth or studying?
2 Likes

Please submit a support ticket.

1 Like

Did you find an answer to this?

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant

Would Path of Forgiveness, Code of Loyalty be considered healing and would they over take a script like Stark?

1 Like

Very good detail oriented question. I think they have healing features.

Healing modules would include items such as Regeneration, Elixir, and New Beginnnings.