Q Module Questions

If I really wanted an ex back, I think I would do this too.

1 Like

It is a hypothetical situation lol but i was just seeing how they would work together and what they could accomplish

Which sub or module can help convert bad stress into good stress? To develop:

• Bad stress : you feel overwhelmed, scared, helpless and unable to act on the situation.
  • Good stress : you feel stress and pressure in your body, but in the same time you feel excited, euphoric kind of in the zone (flow) because you know you can handle the situation.
1 Like

Yes. Consider the modules Reignition and Long-Range Seduction too.

Consider the following modules to handle stress:

• Stress Displacement
  • Iron Frame
  • Negative Energy Transmutation
  • Negativity Displacer
  • Negativity Shifter
  • Eye of the Storm
  • Foundation
  • Steadfast

For subliminals, I recommend:

• Sanguine
  • Sage Immortal
3 Likes

Lots of good things, thank you. I am going to check them all.

1 Like

I would suggest opening a support ticket and asking if the Stress Displacement module can do that directly.

Please post the response and tag me

1 Like

My question to support:

Which sub or module can help convert bad stress into good stress? To develop:

• Bad stress : you feel overwhelmed, scared, helpless and unable to act on the situation.
  • Good stress : you feel stress and pressure in your body, but in the same time you feel excited, euphoric kind of in the zone (flow) because you know you can handle the situation.

Answer :

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You have provided many great options but if your limited to choose only one I recommend Stress Displacement for your goals. You may also consider including some of the other modules listed or Emotions Unfettered. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

Emotions Unfettered

Feel the full depth of your emotions by adding this module to your custom. Emotions Unfettered will help you feel the whole spectrum of your emotions and intensify each of them, allowing you to use them for your purposes. While Emotions Unfettered will make your emotions stronger, it will also make them more useable by giving you a clearer lucidity and awareness of them in the moment, as well as helping you develop greater emotional control. Furthermore, Emotions Unfettered will help you be more open with them to others, in a way that makes you more respected and admired. Ultimately, with Emotions Unfettered and enough practice, you’ll be fully in control of your emotions while enjoying them to the fullest.

This is interesting, I can see how it may lead to my desired outcome. Does anyone have experience with Emotion Unfettered?

5 Likes

Has anyone combined So Below with Emotions Unfettered in a custom?

So Below is described as helping you “channel intense, emotionally charged energy for your energy work need”, so in theory adding Emotions Unfettered could amplify the effects of So Below by intensifying the emotions further. I’m wondering if anyone has tried this and can report back.

Alternatively, has anyone combined So Below with Vortexdive Crucible - “Vortexdive Crucible ignores healing completely and instead focuses fully on taking you on an alchemical journey of engrossing yourself in your very own negative emotions and the immense power and potential they hold”. This also sounds like an interesting combination.

Thanks.

1 Like

Has anyone had experience with Approachability Aura?
And what about Auric Overdriver has anyone tried it?

1 Like

Did someone tried Unlimiter?

Tagging @Houdini :point_up:

2 Likes

Unlimiter creates mental freedom in your mind… you will use your mind freely without restrictions.

3 Likes

Thanks, Do you know how it compares to Limit Destroyer?

To my knowledge Limit Destroyer is meant to face your limitations and abolish them, you will actively meet, head-on, with things holding you back and overcome them.

But I never used it as a standalone so you’d better ask someone else.

This is just from reading the sales page, and what I remember of it using the stacking module back in the past.

2 Likes

Which one of the Modules would have the most benefit in developing our Will and concentration?

Is Foundation mostly for people who get upset a lot?

1 Like

@SaintSovereign which of the modules would be most helpful at cultivating a strong Will?

Is Divine Will supposed to do that?

1 Like

Piggyback on the question. What is the difference between Foundation and Vortexdive Crucible in practice?

What’s the best module for not feeling guilty about having a superbly great life compared to other people?