Support Ticket Questions & Answers

I don’t know if you’re able to see the edits made in the first post as a mod but I did initially say it should be Mengs thread but I feel like it’ll be good to combine the two.

One of the two parts of density—‘the difficulty of achieving the target goal’—is highly specific to each individual user and their life situation.

What could be estimated is ‘the breadth of the module’s focus’.

But attaching a quantitative number to it starts a slippery slope…

There’s an undercurrent to many of the questions that we ask here. We ask about this detail and that detail, and at the same time we’re often implicitly asking, ‘Am I going to be okay?’ ‘Is there hope for me?’ ‘Is this going to work?’

That’s fear. And it’s understandable because we’re trying to grow through our challenges. And that’s scary.

But no amount of numbers or quantification is going to eliminate the fear. Or make a personal growth and evolution process someone become utterly routine and predictable.

I’m sure what I’m pointing out is not the whole picture or the last word—sometimes it’s not about fear, and we just want more info—but it is one part of the picture.

Refined descriptions and explanations of depth, breadth, or whatever will be good. So it’s good to ask for it.

And the process will nevertheless probably remain somewhat unpredictable, like all growth processes.

Just adding 2 cents.

5 Likes

Hmm,ive been adding any that are interesting from here to the other thread as well but probably a good idea to keep this thread too cause the other thread is becoming a bit of a monster to scroll through now.didnt think it would get that big :rofl: this thread is so much easier to scroll still :laughing: thanks for the offer to help with building my custom but unfortunately already sent it to be built already.pretty happy with the final module list though so hope they work.might be a bit dense though :laughing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like a rating system of Focus could be possible and quite helpful. Something as simple as like Narrow - Medium - Wide Focus or a numeric rating system that was recommended above by @friday

That would be very beneficial to know when building customs.

1 Like

Was just about to say this. We can’t assign “density scores” to them, because the overall density of a custom changes depending on the modules included with the custom. Instead, we just need to break the obsession with “min-maxing,” a term that’s applied to certain video games where optimizing your character’s stats is a major part of the gameplay loop. When you build a title (or stack), you should focus on what you want to achieve, and then build based upon that rather than trying include as many modules as possible to “maximize listening time.”

You’ll find that when you create a tightly focused, goal-oriented custom, things like “density” doesn’t even matter, because a dense sub with a definitive goal will still meet that goal.

EDIT: Regardless, @Fire and I are meeting later this week to discuss if such a system could be implemented.

14 Likes

Question
I had purchased the Godlike Masculinity module before in the Q Store but now it is no longer available. Do I have to purchase Godlike Masculinity Ultima Core to be able to use this module in my customs?

Answer
No, you don’t have to purchase Godlike Masculinity Ultima. Since you already purchased Godlike Masculinity, you still have it in your account and it’s always yours to use in your customs! Keep using your licensed module as normal for your customs, you shouldn’t have any issues.

3 Likes

Question
If am making a skill based custom (with say for example Ultimate Writer in it), which 1 or 2 Wealth modules will help the Skill module to make money?

Are Core modules like Ascended Mogul, Mogul, RICH etc necessary to do this or are any other Non-Core modules enough?

In short, a basic Wealth module(s) that supports other Skill module(s) to make money

Answer
There are many wealth titles to choose from! Cores are not an absolute must when it comes to your personal builds. For your goals, I really think you should consider the following titles:

Ascended Mogul

R.I.C.H.

And/Or

The Way of ROI

I think these titles would work best with your goals and Ultimate Writer. Eventually, after about a month or two of listening, you build a tolerance for titles and can move on to multi stage products. When you get to this point I recommend you look into Ecstacy of Gold. Start with Stage 1 and listen to each stage for a minimum of 30 days before moving onto Stage 2. Do this for each stage before moving onto the next stage for best results.

(Personal note: I think the word ‘title’ meant ‘module’ in this Answer)

1 Like

Don’t overthink this stuff guys.

Clear direction and clear goals supercede stuff like density.

I have 6 cores in my custom and it makes people shiver hahaha.
“Oh my goodness, 6 cores!?!!? Are you going to be okay?”

Yes, I will be okay, I know I will. 1 week later and I am okay just like I knew I would be.
How do I know this?
Know thyself.

Your custom is a reflection of how much you know yourself and what you need.
The min-maxing obsession is going to sabotage people and result in unfocused, crappy customs.
If I want to max everything I would just throw in every ST4 into a custom and it would be too diluted and aimless. There has to be some strong level of hyper-focus and clarity and I think this is a rule for any type of mental alchemy or manifesting. This is also reflective of the same decision making that will propel you in life in general and lead to success.

You have to have a strong goal with every module. You should be able to type a personal long paragraph for every module that you include in your custom in what you can see it doing for you, how it’s going to help you with your goals and on your journey, etc.

You can’t be a true master of your reality if you aren’t clear and intimate with your goals and visions.
Nobody can do that for you, yes you can get recommendations from AI but you shouldn’t need that. They are just training wheels to help you figure yourself out.

You should know exactly what you need/want, put the modules in your custom that reflect that and get going. The Q-store is like a candy shop, with all the brilliant modules representing hundreds of different candies. You are only allowed to take 20 candies and they all have to mean something to you.

It is a fear thing as @malkuth mentioned because it sounds like there’s alot overthinking and uncertainty when it comes to custom building.

Start using wayfinder modules, merger of worlds, divine will etc stuff like that.
Make your customs out of inspiration instead of fear/uncertainty.

Listen to the vibes, listen to the intuitions, read the descriptions.
You don’t need someone to handhold you, we are very powerful. The gears of your subconscious began turning the moment you start looking at modules, probably even before. The mental alchemical
process has already begun, everything is connected.

When you look at modules they can give you different vibes

1. I absolutely need to have this, it’s too perfect for me
  2. This is pretty good I can see it helping me in some ways
  3. This is decent, might as well throw err in
  4. meh
  5. I have zero use for this at all

You want to pick mostly 1’s and 2’s, and doing that will make your results better since there is a clearer focus and you’ll also be more aware of what the modules are doing for you.

Making a custom is a very personal, beautiful and introspective process. Take pleasure in making strong resolute decisions for yourself in how you advance your journey. Don’t just throw in modules
full of uncertainty, driven by FOMO trying to max out in every area. That’s not what life is about

Before Emperor I was never interested in customs and if I had gone about making one I would likely be indecisive and be like “There are too many good modules I don’t know what to include! /babyrage”
Emperor is what pushed me to create a custom, it’s very calm and clear “No no no, relax. This is what you need. You put this in here and that and Go. Point blank period.”
There is zero doubt.

Eliminate the doubts. Get clear, get knowing, get focused, get personal, get results. Go within and trust.

13 Likes

bro this reaction is normal :rofl: :joy: will keep following ur journal! cheers

2 Likes

Amen to that :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

There might be some fear involved but to be honest it is just foundational to know if the custom you constructed with so much inspiration and enthusiasm, the custom which you are paying and is not super cheap (depending how much you are earning) will give you the desired results or not, especially if your intuition leads you away from the well-known safe path…

1 Like

Well I’m glad this thread is helping people and clear things up.

@Luther24 seems to be correct, he’s helping me reorganise my custom at the moment and it’s been a huge help. Thank you dude!

@Lion thank you for your questions and answers!

Guys please keep dropping your support questions and answers for the community. It has definitely been helping me by reading them.

2 Likes

Very helpful post @Luther24 :pray: Been following your Emperor jouney on the forum and the changes you have made, just the way you conduct yourself even through words, is just amazing, inspiring stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s true also. There’s a legit need for information when building a solid plan. Two poles of one situation.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

This is the custom I am planning. It is probably the most dense I have run yet though I did Khan/Stark/PCC + 2 others simultaneously with success. If it doesn’t work, I will just rebuild it.

1. Emperor
  2. Primal
  3. Wanted
  4. Sage Immortal
  5. Dragon Tongue
  6. Chosen of Venus
  7. True Social Ultima Core
  8. Transcendental Connection
  9. Organization Perfected
  10. A/SPS: Eyesight
  11. Science Adept
  12. Limit Destroyer
  13. Machine: Action
  14. Wayfinder
  15. The Lines
  16. Alpha of Alpha
  17. Fusion Optimized
  18. Furious Ascent
  19. Faith Unyielding
  20. Omnidimensional

Though, I am wondering, would this really be any less dense when I would instead transfer the Wanted Core into four modules like here?

Alternative version:

1. Emperor
  2. Primal
  3. Sage Immortal
  4. Dragon Tongue
  5. Seducer‘s Gaze
  6. Chosen of Venus
  7. True Social Ultima Core
  8. Emperor Fitness Height Inducer
  9. Physicality Shifter – Sexiness
  10. Transcendental Connection
  11. Science Adept
  12. Limit Destroyer
  13. Machine: Action
  14. Wayfinder
  15. The Lines
  16. Temptation
  17. Alpha of Alpha
  18. Fusion Optimized
  19. Furious Ascent
  20. Omnidimensional
2 Likes

Question

I would like to create an Ultima Custom like this

1. Mogul Core

2. R.I.C.H Ultima Core

3. Financial Success Reality Shifter

4. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth

5. The Way of ROI

6. Wealth Limit Destroyer

Would this also be okay to listen to as a Booster?

Answer

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, Your build looks fine. We recommend a max of 3 cores in your build, so you’re good. Here is a link with more information at Support.SubliminalClub.com. and yes you can also use it as a booster. Here is a link with more information on using boosters. Support.SubliminalClub.com

2 Likes

Question

Would using Auric Overdriver in a Q Custom Subliminal improve the auras in another Q Custom Subliminal? For example, I wish to use Auric Overdriver in a Spirituality-focused Custom that has no Aura modules but wish to use it to enhance my Virtue Series: Hope aura in another Custom.

Answer

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes! The Auric Overdriver will enhance any auric modules and components of a subliminal. You should have great success with it combined with Virtue Series: Hope.

2 Likes

Question

I’m having trouble differentiating between these three modules. Would it be possible to have a comparison between these three so it’s easier to understand the differences?

1. Energetic Development XI

2. The Architect

3. Metamorphosis

Answer

Thanks for reaching out to us. I see where it can be a bit confusing. The simplest way to put it is, Energetic Development is based on an overall energy, like spiritual and psychological. The Architect is based on the overall energy of the body and Metamorphosis the mind.

6 Likes

Question

How would the module Love Without Attachment help me if I am in a long-term relationship with someone and would it be suitable for a monogamous relationship?

Answer

Thanks for reaching out to us. Love without attachment is fine if you’re in a monogamous relationship. It helps by allowing the listener to love without fear. Sometimes we can become so depressed or down if our partners are not responding the way we expect, or if we break up, sometimes it’s hard to move on. Love without attachment allows the listener to not feel let down if things aren’t working out as planned and will keep the listener focused their self, mental and emotional health goals.

7 Likes

**My question : "
Hello,
ive been running QL Stage 1 for about 1 month and 20 days right now,

ive noticed little results in that time. Not the results i was aiming for, Like fixing my memory issues and some help on my nervous system and other stuff, like with helping with my focus and help me being present more

nothing of that i noticed so much

My question here :thinking:
Should i go for another month of this Stage after i finish 2 months of it, so it would be 3 months of this stage in total ? since results wasn’t so clear or lets say not what i wanted to manifest, or didnt manifest yet ? cuz maybe Qv2 Takes more time to manifest maybe ?

if anyone tried QLST1 did you see results after 2 months?
also what do you think of going for 3 months for this stage :thinking:

also i would have to mention my Stack
its: Limit Destroyer Ultima + Emperor + QLST1 im using the the 1:1 Routine

Answer from support:
Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Small gains from stage 1 is completely normal. With stage 1 you are basically creating a foundation preparing yourself for stage 2. After about one month of listening you’re ready for stage 2. Your current stack looks great. Move on to stage 2, and after a month move on to stage 3, then 4. After you complete all of the stages you should notice the changes you’re looking for. Also I notice you mentioned you’re interested in improving your memory and nervous system. If I may recommend some modules, check out APS: Head and/or SPS: Nervous System and let us know what you think.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

5 Likes