REQUEST: Which similar sounding Q modules do you want differentiated more?

Wow. Really?!?!?!?

I didnt notice!

Thanks for clearing that up @hyperbeam

Don’t know what I would’ve done without that expert analysis

1 Like

From doing custom research & shopping around, I found that the two do have the waking up being motivated part.

Carpe Diem from description has the happiness & satisfaction parts.

@Fire what is the difference between “Avatar” and Metamorphosis?

Both mention stillness of mind, is that stillness in Avatar an indirect effect of the embodiment of the Yogic tradition?

Does Avatar essentially help us to embody the Spiritual Philosophies we find interest in? Or what does it do exactly?

As compared to Metamorphosis and Awakened Perception?

Does Awakened Perception develop all our Clair senses (6th, Spiritual senses), it mentions Astral Projection, Spiritual Contact, and Divinatory arts which are like the activities of those same senses similar to Physical Contact using hearing, and touch?

So, I suspect it does develop, grow and enhance clairsentience, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc?

Divine Will and Single Point

2 Likes

Mastermind vs The Lines
Total Nonchalance vs Lion IV
True Sell vs Dragon Tongue
Secret Source vs Secrets of Akasha

How exactly do these modules express themselves differently in practice?

4 Likes

For us who wanna know Mastermind vs The Lines

6 Likes

@Fire would you be so kind to differentiate these 3 modules? :blush::pray::sparkles:

And also Auric Overdriver?

3 Likes
1 Like

How about Auric Overdriver? (It is also supposed to develop our energetic system).

Aps:Head and Facial Morphing?

2 Likes

Total Nonchalance vs Rogue

1 Like

Could we please have a differentiation between Spiritual Freedom and The Wonder?

:pray:t5:

3 Likes

Maybe a support ticket, as well.

2 Likes

@Fire would you please be so kind to make a distinction between Jupiter and Void of Creation, both make you aware of your ability to manifest.

This Module, if anything, has been one of the most intriguing ones so far—many select users have had majestic results with it, including myself.

However, not much has been said about this Module, understandably so.

Truth be told, it would be helpful if we had some additional information so that users know how to leverage it’s unique benefits and what Customs to include it with.

See, it’s a precious Module, and I personally noticed this expansion of awareness in regards to understanding the underlying mechanics of universal Creation.

My question is; does this Module also passively boost results by naturally enhancing and boosting your manifestation abilities? Like for example Yggdrasil, or Tyrant, which are all things we can add that enhance our results and passively boost them, instead of having to actively go through a process of expanding our awareness.

With Jupiter it was a similar process for me, I began to acknowledge more and more how I was constantly manifesting my life and how to use that understanding to make something out of it that I desire.

But not so much a passive booster, I would say, I had to actively act on it.

I had numerous interesting coincidences manifesting with a Custom that had Void of Creation in it, but blinded as I am, I cannot assure it was related directly to Void of Creation.

Perhaps you could can enlighten the community a little on what secret lies behind Void of Creation?

2 Likes

Wheel of creation and void of creation

2 Likes

If you have dreams Core what will adding dreams traveller do?

3 Likes

Torchbearer vs Leader of Men

2 Likes

Does anyone know if Direct Influencing Aura works over the phone?
Or only in person

@RV Consultant I’m adding it to my hail mary support ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wisdom Personified
Mimisbrunnr
Chosen of Venus
Pragya

They help develop wisdom. In what way?
How do they differ?

1 Like

Perhaps a support ticket, and then please post the reply here.