REQUEST: Which similar sounding Q modules do you want differentiated more?

Topic says it all. Many of you have complained about the inability to tell the difference between Q modules on the store. Point them out, and we’ll update the copy on the Q store to make it easier. Note, this is NOT for modules you just want more information about – that’ll come later. Right now, it’s just clarifying the differences between modules that sound similar.

10 Likes

@friday

I remember you mentioning a pairing the other day.

1 Like

Natural winner and overderive

3 Likes

Ohoho my inner nerd kicks in - I love you guys !!

Atman and Limit Destroyer

3 Likes

Ego Adsum and everpresent

Machine: Action and productivity unleashed

4 Likes

And Unlimiter.

4 Likes

I know there’s a difference in build, but now that Ultima modules can be used in Q builds, I’d love to know the difference between Chosen of Venus and Love Bomb besides the latter being faster acting in the Ultima format.

I use Love Bomb and have Chosen of Venus in my custom so I was definitely confused.

5 Likes

I think I almost love you guys!

These are all the ones I’ve been wondering about.

2 Likes

Gorgeous Manifestor and Sex Manifestation.

They sound like the outcomes would be the same: gorgeous people who want to have sex with the listener.

5 Likes

Apollon and Physical Shifter - Sexiness. I know @Fire did an explanation that was a healthy paragraph, but I still didn’t get it.

Perhaps adding if you had a man run Apollon and his identical twin run Physicality Shifter -Sexiness, how would they look different if side by side.

5 Likes

Potentiator and Power Awareness and Power Unleashed.

4 Likes

Carpe Diem Ascended and Joie De Vivre.

6 Likes

Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver, and Instant Seducing Tactician.

4 Likes

Foundation and Eye of the Storm.

2 Likes

Gloryseeker and The Spotlight.

2 Likes

Eagle Eye and All Seeing and Awakened Perception.

4 Likes

Alpha of Alpha and Leader of Men
Godlike Masculinity and Power Unleashed

3 Likes

Divine Will and Jupiter and Current Evoker and Dominion and Tyrant.

4 Likes

The Merger of Worlds and Information Releaser.

2 Likes

Would appreciate better descriptions and differences between ST1, ST2, ST3, ST4 Cores of the various multistage modules in the Q Store like Khan, EoG, QL, Alchemist, EF, DR

4 Likes