Support Ticket Questions & Answers

Hello

I am looking to create a customs with these cores

HOM AND PARAGON
HOM AND ELIXER
HOM AND ALCHEMIST STAGE 4

I find these customs helpful to my goals, and I will keep the other modules the same in these 3 customs ?

Is this good plan and choice ?

(Cores and main focus)

HOM
elixer / ALCHEMIST STAGE 4 / paragon

(Healthy body “Mini paragon” )

a sps organs
health codex
deep sleep

(Energetic health)

energetic development xI
metamorphosis

(Personal development modules “Mini Ascension”)

carpe diem ascended
virtue series hope
courage reclaimed

Thanks for your help :pray:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your custom looks great! Focused and specific to your goals. You are fine to stick with your plan. :blush: You should see great results. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. We’re always here to help.

Sincerely,

SubClub

Write a reply

2 Likes

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for a delayed response. Unfortunately at this time we do not have any modules that may reverse greying. APS: Hair may improve the overall quality, growth and texture of your hair however, I cannot guarantee it will work on changing color. You’re always welcome to give it a try and let us know if it works for you. Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

1 Like

question:
Could you please give a bit more details about ethereal presence in general ?

but my main question is what effect it will have on your behavior, verbal and non verbal? If course everyone’s subconscious will respond differently, but this whole concept of ethereal presence is alien to me, like I literally know what edge of danger would give me. A presence which people will feel danger in it, so their unconscious/primitive brain is careful.

the reason I ask this question is the presence of this module on my custom

answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for such a late response. With Ethereal Presence you should expect to make a lasting impression during social interactions. This may occur verbally or non verbally in various ways such as acts of kindness, clear communication, giving advice etc. I think Ethereal Presence would work great in your custom. Everything is balanced very well and you should be happy with your results. Again my apologies on the delayed responses. Please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

8 Likes

question:
I was thinking about having both EOG st1 and EOG st4 in my wealth custom, but I got informed that these two subs have a lot of redundancy, so I am thinking about having st4+“some modules” which encompass all the healing of EOG st1.

please suggest modules to me, thank you.

and if you know that by adding st4+those modules I won’t necessarily have full results of all 4 stages (not a matter of time), please tell me and guide me, thank you.

answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for such a delayed response. EOG Stage 4 can be a bit dense for some listeners. We usually recommend you include Stage 2 or 3 in customs. If you are seeking to improve your wealth status I recommend you use R.I.C.H. Core as one of your cores. You can use Positive Being Attractor – Wealth to help with exploring different avenues of wealth. Not much more is needed and you can feel free to continue your build using any other modules of your preference. When you receive your custom you will also receive a file including listening instructions for best results. We are always here if you have any questions and are happy to help guide you along your way. I will be leaving this ticket open in case you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

4 Likes

Question:

Hi there support!

I have a question about the fearsome module.

What I understand from the description is that fearsome helps you get rid of toxic people and make people respect you in general (external focus)?

Does it also help you improve your “relationship” with fear in general (internal focus)? Will it help you understand fear and act in difficult situations?

Thanks for the answer

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry for such a delayed response. With Fearsome you may notice yourself a bit more confident, brave, bold and direct. You may also notice a difference in how other speak or interact with you in a respectful way. Yes, you my also notice a different view of fear in general and see things with a new confidence when approaching new situations. Try it out if you haven’t already and please feel free to come back and let us know what you think. We appreciate you contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

SubClub

6 Likes

I’ve been running Emperor ZP for 2 cycles. After spending some time on the forums, I’ve decided to replace Emperor with Stark. However, I have a concern about doing so. One of the goals I have set to achieve is to grow taller, in the past two cycles using Emperor, I was able to grow 4 cm taller. I have also noticed other aspects of physical shifting, though that is the one that I’m most interested in. My main concern was if Stark contains elements of physical shifting as well, and if so, if it also included height inducer, or a similar module.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sorry for such a delayed response. If you’re interested in improving your height, I recommend sticking with Emperor. Although Stark is similar, Emperor was written for that specific goal meaning it would obtain every element of scripting you would need. Again, I’m truly sorry for the late response. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help.

Sincerely,

SubClub

4 Likes

ZP Customs without Cores

Question:
Hello there. Hope you are doing well.

Previously, we could make customs without using a Core. Especially when making Ultimas. Can we do the same for ZP customs?

For example, I would like to make the following custom:

1. A/SPS: Eyesight
  2. SPS: Fat Burn
  3. Asclepius
  4. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  5. The Architect
  6. Omnidimensional
  7. DEUS
  8. Jupiter
  9. Yggdrasil
  10. Joie de Vivre

No Paragon Complete Core because it is energy intensive and I am currently doing One Meal a Day.

Regards

Lion

Answer:
Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, you can still build a custom without a core with ZP if you like. Just enter your licensed modules upon checkout and complete your order as normal. No need to include Paragon. :blush: Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help!

Sincerely,

SubClub

5 Likes

@Dark - Woah! I didn’t know Emperor had Height Inducer. Are you talking about Emperor Fitness?

1 Like

No, I’m referring to the OG Emperor. This ticket was from when I was still running my custom and switched over to Stark, (ticket sent on May 14, 2022).

1 Like

You mean a custom with Emperor Core and Emperor Fitness Height Inducer?

I don"t think any version of Emperor had height Inducer. Unless I missed something.

Exactly what I was thinking I was not even sure if Emperor Fitness has this feature, but Emperor. It is a surprise to me.

1 Like

Isn’t a high emperor better than a little emperor? :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Yeah. Am genuinely curious which is why I asked.

The only titles that have height inducer to my knowledge are EF ST3, EF ST4 and WANTED.

Maybe he is talking about his custom. I was a bit confused when he mentioned OG Emperor.

Haha! But then that is true about Khan, Primal, Ascension, etc.

3 Likes

But you know it does not matter what height are you if you are already Emperor, ppl will listen to you no matter 165cm or 180cm+.
Look at Napoleon.

2 Likes

That is true. But I asked out of curiosity since it came as a surprise to me.

I know Emperor has weightloss and some physical shifting. But the first time I heard about height in relation to this title.

2 Likes

I’m not referring to my custom, I’m referring to Emperor ZP, the title in the main store. The most potent effect I had from Emperor was my height growth, growing 4.5cm in the span of around 6 weeks. The answer from the support team seems to imply that Emperor will induce height growth.

I did use a custom that contained Emperor, but it did not contain height inducer. Here are the modules:

Emperor Core
Quantum Limitless ST4 Core
Mosaic
Machine: Action
Productivity Unleashed
The Lines
The Single Point
DEUS
I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
The Streams
Submodel Alpha
Khronos Key
Carpe Diem Ascended
Ultimate Writer
RAIKOV
Omnidimensional
Unlimiter
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Financial Success Reality Shifter
True Sell

As you can see there is very little physical shifting in this custom, but I still managed to grow while using it, my hypothesis is that Emperor pushes you towards the form that you feel would be ideal, and for me that involves being incredibly tall. So I’m going to assume that conscious guidance had a big role to play in this.

5 Likes

How old are you btw?

3 Likes

@Dark - that’s awesome, my friend. Which was why I was curious about Emperor’s effect on your height.

I know Emperor has physical shifting but am beyond impressed with your height gain. Something I would love to replicate. Will keep it in mind when I run Emperor.

Did you factor out your age and its influence on height? How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

I don’t like to pry too much but this result of yours has me genuinely curious.

3 Likes

@Lion and @Deadpool I’m 19 years old. I think my age has an impact on the results that I received, I think age would be more of a factor in how fast you are affected by physical shifting and less so the limit of it.

3 Likes