Support Ticket Questions & Answers

@Alphamale - am not sure if you are banned. But if you are and you read this, please consider my simple advice:

The answer to all your questions is that you are running too many titles at a time. You did that when you joined the community (running something like 7 titles at a time) and after being adviced many many times to not do so, you cut back.

I don’t know if you took a washout or started running only 1 or 2 titles but the change was noticeable. That was when you started talking normally and it was a strange but beautiful thing to see.

Then you made yourself a stack of 4 titles (or possibly more) and here we are again after another one of your many rampages through the forum.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board and see where you went wrong. Follow listening instructions, journal your journey instead of asking others a million questions and take sufficient rest days.

Our minds are powerful but we still have limits since we live in the physical realm. So respect yourself, be courteous to others and life will treat you well.

11 Likes

Yeah, he’s banned for a week. Last chance before permanent ban.

That being said – @Alphamale, here’s the answer to your questions. @Lion is completely right and this is one of the reasons I ignored your support request. You wouldn’t listen anyway. We all told you not to run seven titles and you did it anyway.

9 Likes

I can imagine Saint and Fire secretly having a lot of laugh out moments behind the scenes, just from the “interesting” customers alone.

Some of the things I have read on the fourm lately are quite amusing.

I imagine when things get to a certain point, all you can do is just laugh in disbelief from the absurdity.

I suppose this is the online world where all types exist. It is definitely better than opening a physical shop though, that is for sure.

Lol I can imagine a Rick and Morty episode set in an alternative dimension with a subliminal shop and the “interesting” characters coming in to speak with the support desk :joy:

1 Like

Please link me to the answers if it’s possible right now
I am having recon now, god help controlling my provocation. But thank you for your unbiased comment.

Yes it honestly is

Okay i can’t link you to anything because i’m not going to search the forum for an answer that you won’t search for… With that said

@SaintSovereign has said multiple times that if you want a module add it to your custom, don’t worry about things being repetitive when it comes to whether the modules are in the core or not. The “modules” that would be in the cores are there to support the script of that sub where as the modules in the Q store are more fleshed out and support the custom.

@SaintSovereign correct me please if i am wrong in anything i have said

1 Like

I searched a lot, I hope you COULD.
Regarding those modules, this is not always the case, you cannot generalized limit destroyer more than what it is(assuming at least one healing module is included in LD)

Okay well i’m not going to use my precious time to look for your answers that are honestly a bit out there. Like the thing’s you want to know would be better if you just ran the sub and found out for yourself. A lot of your questions are things that would depend upon a specific person running these subs and customs but since everyone is different and gets different results from the subs it’s hard to say.

Also subs don’t make you do anything… they can nudge you in certain directions but it is ultimately your conscious choice to act upon the nudges

Maybe message support back with a few questions then run that sub and see what happens then ask more questions over time.

Also again if you want a module get it don’t worry about it being repetitive.

What is it that you are looking for?

1 Like

I think it is obvious from my stack
But there are some concerns and those are definitely related to questions I asked. Like will GLM’s expression of masculinity make talk more than needed? Like the first law of power.
Another question which arises in my mind is thancan you be a coquette and a PCC figure? Yes you can be, like Mao. (I dunno if it’s my mind looking for excuses or what) Mao did some coquettish behavior like giving a speech and vanishing for 7-8days and people were making him a cult figure when he was away. But is that what coquette is here? Or does it also have playful behavior? I bet Mao was not playful in that sense :joy:
Or will the sub results grow with you? Cuz I have seen sometimes when I see the scripts of my current stack including WANTED Kinda integrated it gave a good result, I hope you read that part of my journal when I went to a iftar. I will link it. You know, when you run some titles you will EVENTUALLY get a sense. But I want to build a custom of these 4 cores. So I want to be a bit reassured.

Question:

Subject: A question about Physicality Shifter – Sexiness

Hello!

Part of the module description of Physicality Shifter – Sexiness states that it includes scripting for physical shifting of “things such as hair, eyes, voice, body (muscle, fat, bones, ligaments… all of it), face etc.”

Does that mean it can replace the following modules:

1. APS: Hair

2. SPS: Fat Burn

3. Facial Morphing

Regards

Lion

Answer:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you are looking to make more room in your custom yes you can replace them. If you are trying to focus on each goal specifically then I would consider including all.

Sincerely,

SubClub

6 Likes

Hi there,
Will heartsong help with attracting/seducing potential partners that it manifests? Or will I have to use something else like libertine, PSIT, etc to help attract them.
Thanks,

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Heartsong is great for attracting your ideal romantic partner however, if you seeking something that will help with seducing and actual romancing I recommend you check out Wanted Q Core. I believe Wanted will provide better results for your goals.

Thanks again for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions.

6 Likes

Question:

Answer:

3 Likes

Just dropped this bomb to Support.

Hello there, I would like to ask if there is any chance with Custom’s modules or Major titles to reverse greying hair.
Maybe with module APS: Hair or something else if ever?

3 Likes

White hair is very often a zinc/copper deficiency.
Plus heavy metal intoxication can contribute.

4 Likes

I have tried zinc and copper supplementation a few times with no results. Also tried Catalase enzyme with no luck. Same for He show wu (Fo-Ti).

1 Like

there is literally no way you can get enough bioavailable zinc and copper from supplements… they get rotten food, heat it to create a soup cauterizing the minerals and then use kerosine derivates to isolate them.

eat fresh liver and oysters instead

6 Likes

@Deadpool

Heed @friday advice here.

Start eating more nutrient dense animal foods (ruminants - seafood - shellfish - organ meats)

This might sound weird as hell, but lather your hair with egg yolk in the shower rather than shampoo. You’ll notice immediate improvements if you do these things.

5 Likes

This is a question from a fellow forum member that I also happen to have. “If you have built a custom with only one core in it and let’s say overall ten modules was your feeling similar to when you ran a normal title?”

Secondly, if I’m looking to make a lighter custom, would 10 modules with 1 core fit that the description.

Hello,

Yes, you can expect similar feelings as normal titles when running customs, the difference can mainly be noticed in the results. And yes, A lighter custom is exactly that. You got it! Thanks for contacting us and please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any other questions. We’re always happy to help. :blush:

Sincerely,

SubClub

3 Likes

Hello

I am looking to create a customs with these cores

HOM AND PARAGON
HOM AND ELIXER
HOM AND ALCHEMIST STAGE 4

I find these customs helpful to my goals, and I will keep the other modules the same in these 3 customs ?

Is this good plan and choice ?

(Cores and main focus)

HOM
elixer / ALCHEMIST STAGE 4 / paragon

(Healthy body “Mini paragon” )

a sps organs
health codex
deep sleep

(Energetic health)

energetic development xI
metamorphosis

(Personal development modules “Mini Ascension”)

carpe diem ascended
virtue series hope
courage reclaimed

Thanks for your help :pray:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your custom looks great! Focused and specific to your goals. You are fine to stick with your plan. :blush: You should see great results. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. We’re always here to help.

Sincerely,

SubClub

Write a reply

2 Likes