Superhuman Thread

They’ve been named before…

They have some pretty interesting products however, I’ve already seen some comments from some of the higher-ups that essentially say to not have a full-blown discussion on this author for some reason. It’s a shame, though—would love to discuss possible synergies between SubClub and [MOD EDIT].

1 Like

Imagine if SC products, Solfeggio frequencies and [MOD EDITED] stuff can be used synchronously :smiling_imp:

I’ve been experimenting with that sometime, while keeping the topics between SC and this vendor fairly disjoint. Will eventually transition to use less of them and more of SC though.

1 Like

There was some discussion on collaboration but I don’t think there was any fruitful outcome.

Wait, what!?!?!?!! Where!?!!!?!

Also, I think it’s advisable not to name this vendor in this forum.

1 Like

That’s a bummer :cry:

Yea, this vendor admittedly stretches even the imaginations of many people. So we’ll have to leave it at that.

Consider this: if people are ready to find [MOD EDIT], they will do so without our help.

See, I just wrote [MOD EDIT] and saved Saint the trouble. Sounds so much more mysterious this way. :wink:

2 Likes

I have to say DarkPhilosopher has a very particular set of writing skills. Writing skills that have been acquired over a long period of writing detailed responses to members posts. Skills that make him a nightmare to any would be troll who infiltrates the forum. This is his super power do not mess with him.

2 Likes

I used Raikov to channel my inner Liam Neeson. For dating, I use Sean Connery’s accent with Pierce Brosnan’s awesomeness. :wink:

I think that the guys would love to do more extreme physical change things. Problem is (as I see it) that people won’t obey the listening schedule and end up overexposing themselves. Too much of a good thing is still too much.

But if we are considering some of the mental skills, I’m curious if it is possible to take some of the good parts of things like savantism or autism, while negating all of the bad parts. That’s where those memory-type skills come from as far as I know. People in the more extremes of the spectrum.

What if Fire made a custom sub just for this purpose?

1 Like

Veronica Seider:

Her eye-sight ability is outstanding and compared with the fact that a normal human can barely see detail from 20 feet away, Veronica can reportedly do the same thing over a mile.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Not available yet. Epigenetic change module could help.

4 Likes

Grandmaster Zhou Ting Jue can can generate heat up to 202 degrees Fahrenheit from his hands, proven by thermal cameras.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Not sure. Perhaps Alchemist?

3 Likes

Now that Ultima is here, we want to focus quite a bit on physical changes and extraordinary powers…

9 Likes
1 Like

Looks like subclub will be breeding the real life X-men

1 Like

Up next in Sub Club, Oven Q Ultima.

Wanda (Maximoff) Q never sounded so good…

1 Like

What’s that? Oven Q?

1 Like