Superhuman Thread

Yea, this vendor admittedly stretches even the imaginations of many people. So we’ll have to leave it at that.

Consider this: if people are ready to find [MOD EDIT], they will do so without our help.

See, I just wrote [MOD EDIT] and saved Saint the trouble. Sounds so much more mysterious this way. :wink:

2 Likes

I have to say DarkPhilosopher has a very particular set of writing skills. Writing skills that have been acquired over a long period of writing detailed responses to members posts. Skills that make him a nightmare to any would be troll who infiltrates the forum. This is his super power do not mess with him.

2 Likes

I used Raikov to channel my inner Liam Neeson. For dating, I use Sean Connery’s accent with Pierce Brosnan’s awesomeness. :wink:

I think that the guys would love to do more extreme physical change things. Problem is (as I see it) that people won’t obey the listening schedule and end up overexposing themselves. Too much of a good thing is still too much.

But if we are considering some of the mental skills, I’m curious if it is possible to take some of the good parts of things like savantism or autism, while negating all of the bad parts. That’s where those memory-type skills come from as far as I know. People in the more extremes of the spectrum.

What if Fire made a custom sub just for this purpose?

1 Like

Veronica Seider:

Her eye-sight ability is outstanding and compared with the fact that a normal human can barely see detail from 20 feet away, Veronica can reportedly do the same thing over a mile.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Not available yet. Epigenetic change module could help.

4 Likes

Grandmaster Zhou Ting Jue can can generate heat up to 202 degrees Fahrenheit from his hands, proven by thermal cameras.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Not sure. Perhaps Alchemist?

3 Likes

Now that Ultima is here, we want to focus quite a bit on physical changes and extraordinary powers…

9 Likes
1 Like

Looks like subclub will be breeding the real life X-men

1 Like

Up next in Sub Club, Oven Q Ultima.

Wanda (Maximoff) Q never sounded so good…

1 Like

What’s that? Oven Q?

1 Like

Looking forward to Sub Club making a Professor X out of some user…

2 Likes

Don’t forget Than’Q

Can’t wait, this has been on my road-map for 2021 and Subliminal Club is already on it, I didn’t even have to propose anything! The whole Subliminal Club Egregore is linked etherically and thus telepathically I believe we pick upon a lot of each others though processes.

1 Like

This guy didn’t have superhuman powers but his life was a quite incredible. He seemed to have lived the ambitions of many young boys. I would say that he probably was good at being in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Neither did this guy have superhuman powers. However, he is one of the world’s best imposters.

Was he an early adopter of the Raikov method?

2 Likes

Kuda Bux (17 February 1905 – 5 February 1981), born Khudah Bukhsh, was a Pakistani mystic, magician and firewalker.

Bux was the star of a 1950 TV series titled Kuda Bux, Hindu Mystic, and his apparent ability to see while blindfolded with dough balls strongly influenced British author Roald Dahl in his short story “The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar”, about a man who was taught to develop the same powers

Ability to heat up your food with your hands :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: