Superhuman Thread

Anyone interested in a Superhuman thread?

In this thread, we will talk about real humans with superpowers so as to know the limits (or limitless-ness) of the human mind.

2 Likes

Liam has a rare genetic condition in which his body blocks the protein myostatin, which inhibits muscle growth.

We NEED Myostatin Inhibitor as a module in the Q store, among other things.

And his full name is Liam Hoekstra (rhymes with ā€˜extraā€™).

Superhero Name: Extra Large or XL ?

(@Malkuth suffers from a condition in which he read too many comic books as a child )

1 Like

Someone on Limitless or a custom sub with Ares/Inner Voice/Atman be like:
Why not XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL?

1 Like

There isnā€™t enough space to name it.

Sounds fun in theory. Could be complicated when having it for real.
Imagine the muscles interfering with other bodily processes

Iā€™m sure SubClub can figure how to do it safely.

Isao Machii can slice a bullet in the air with his sword.

Possible Subliminals Used to Emulate : Mindā€™s Eye, Quantum Limitless, Alchemist, Emperor Fitness

2 Likes

Dean Karnazes is an American ultramarathon runner whose body does not exhibit signs of physical exhaustion. Ever.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Emperor Fitness, Spartans, Serum X

1 Like

Artist Stephen Wiltshire has captured the beauty of the major hubs of the world with nothing but his memories and a pen.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Ultimate Artists, Mindā€™s Eye, Quantum Limitless

3 Likes

Laurence Kim Peek (November 11, 1951 ā€“ December 19, 2009) was an American savant. Known as a ā€œmegasavantā€, he had an exceptional memory, but he also experienced social difficulties, possibly resulting from a developmental disability related to congenital brain abnormalities.

Possible Subliminal Used to Emulate : Mindā€™s Eye, Quantum Limitless .Or you can try knocking your head on the wall)

1 Like

You know whatā€™s funny? There is a certain well known (NON-subliminal) author of audios that already has a Myostatin audio. I have been using it, and I suppose it has helped a bit.

As for what SubClub can do, I bet something of this nature is a part of Emperor Fitness and Serum X.

1 Like

Are we not allowed to mentioned NON-sub stuff? I thought it only applied to competitors.

Theyā€™ve been named beforeā€¦

They have some pretty interesting products however, Iā€™ve already seen some comments from some of the higher-ups that essentially say to not have a full-blown discussion on this author for some reason. Itā€™s a shame, thoughā€”would love to discuss possible synergies between SubClub and [MOD EDIT].

1 Like

Imagine if SC products, Solfeggio frequencies and [MOD EDITED] stuff can be used synchronously :smiling_imp:

Iā€™ve been experimenting with that sometime, while keeping the topics between SC and this vendor fairly disjoint. Will eventually transition to use less of them and more of SC though.

1 Like

There was some discussion on collaboration but I donā€™t think there was any fruitful outcome.

Wait, what!?!?!?!! Where!?!!!?!

Also, I think itā€™s advisable not to name this vendor in this forum.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bummer :cry: