Summit | Mountains of Wealth (Custom Emperor + EoG)

I didn’t come up with a name for this custom, only a purpose: to find my path to an abundance of wealth.

The reason I kept my journey’s name the same (Mountains of Wealth) is because it represents an ongoing effort in multiple areas that require development: mental, emotional, physical, spiritual…and it reflects my ambition to be ridiculously rich, never wanting for or worrying about money ever again.

I imagine my stack will change slightly over time as I try new boosters, or add in new title’s that are congruent with my goals like Sage Immortal, but the foundation and mainstay will be my wealth custom for the next few months at least. But I’ll run it for as long as it takes to find my path(s) to greater wealth.

Really looking forward to what this sub can do and experiencing the synergy between Emperor, EoG St2, PCC, and ME.

I’ve run two loops so far (with a rest day between) and each time it has felt very smooth.

My current stack is:
1x R.I.C.H. Commander Ultima
1x Custom Emperor EOG
1-2x Custom Paragon Ultima

Will continue in the next post with some concrete goals and actions for the next month.

3 Likes

How many rest days are you doing?

Using the every other day listening pattern, adding extra rest days as needed here and there.

It’s been a little over a week since I’ve been active on the forum, mostly due to being on vacation with family and partially due to slight recon since running my new custom.

At this point I’m at 5 loops of exposure over 11 days, and I’ve already experienced slight shifts in certain perspectives and behaviors. Even my communication style has slightly changed and improved. I sent a rough draft of an email to a colleague before coffee this morning that got a “damn, that’s good” response, so I’m thinking Sacred Words is beginning to have an effect already.

There’ve been a few other experiences like that which make me certain some of the other modules are kicking into gear too.

Will give a more detailed update soon.

4 Likes

There are some modules in my custom that I think are hitting me pretty deeply. It’s difficult to articulate, but there were moments (days) these past couple of weeks where I felt “lost” or untethered, and other times where I was so locked on to the feeling of certainty it seemed obvious that I achieve whatever I want.

Now that I’m reflecting on it, I’m assuming the oscillation between those states has to do with some identity level shifts happening beyond my awareness. And, I’m at the point now where I want to guide the change consciously.

This week, I’ve looked into learning deep trance identification and more about hypnosis. I can’t say that I know much about that field besides the fact that I’ve tried self-hypnosis audios in the past without too much success. But I think having RAIKOV in my custom will help with DTI.

If nothing else, it’ll be good visualization practice and put Mind’s Eye to work. Win win.

I added Sanguine to my stack as a booster this week to counter some recon and improve my overall state. I’ve run it 3 days in a row now, even on rest days from my main stack, and plan on running it for another few days straight. Seems to be helping significantly.

Today I’m considering that the potential energy intensive nature of both RICH and Paragon in my stack concurrently might not be the best combo to go with my new custom, for now.

So I may rotate Paragon out for a few weeks and rotate EOG St1 back in. Or maybe run Paragon every other listening day since it’s been in my stack for 4 weeks now.

The thought occurred to me to substitute Paragon with Spartan because of it’s influence towards greater discipline (which I want right now), plus it has some healing effects and doesn’t sound like its as energy intensive as Paragon.

But I know that the desire to change subs is a telltale sign that recon is playing its tricks, so I’m weary of changing it up.

Will decide later after breakfast.

2 Likes

I pulled the trigger. Rotated my Paragon custom out and put Spartan on the stack today. Then I did one of the hardest kettlebell workouts (not my own, a follow along on YouTube) that took me close to my limits and had my body trying to negotiate its way out of finishing the workout. :sweat_smile:

Long story short, I didn’t quit. Think Spartan gave me an extra push there.

Carpe Diem Ascended gave me an extra push this morning in a more obvious way than the previous couple weeks.

I woke up right before my alarm, and was out of bed in record time even though I was sleep deprived today. Normally, I’m a little slow to rise, but today I was moving fast. The overall feeling was that I had things to do and time wasn’t going to wait for me.

But it wasn’t anxiety driven like I’ve felt in the past when I have work and other things on my plate. It felt more like a focused energy directed at a specific target. It felt good.

Machine: Action is starting to show itself more obviously too. Self-imposed structure has been a battle for me for years now and yesterday I spontaneously created a few spreadsheets to track important actions in a few areas of my life. And I’ve been scrutinizing my daily routines looking for elements to add and subtract more seriously.

I don’t plan on categorizing all my actions as attributable to specific modules throughout this journal, but for now I think it’ll help to reinforce the changes by assigning results to certain ones.

Current stack is:
1x Sanguine (booster) (this will get swapped with The Executive on other days)
1x RICH Commander Ultima
1x Custom Emperor EOG
1x Spartan

4 Likes

Spartan always gives that extra push. :muscle:t2:

I think doing this helps. I’ve been noticing a lot from my writing custom and it is nice to be able to notice and see new behaviors developing as you continue to listen. Glad to see you journaling again. Looks like you have a really good stack.

Is Sanguine worth it? I have a ton of the programs here and Sanguine is one of the few I haven’t paid any attention to(the other is Kahn, I have zero desire for that). I’ve seen you and @Lion both mention it recently.

3 Likes

I ignored Sanguine too when I came across it months ago. But when I read the description again earlier this week, I felt compelled to get it.

After 4 consecutive days of running it, I’d say it’s worth it to me.

I imagine it’s the combined effects of New Beginnings, Potentiator, Unlimiter, and Financial Success Reality Shifter that are driving the recurring recon I’ve felt the past couple weeks. But it seems like Sanguine has helped me weather the turbulence a little better this week.

A direct effect from running Sanguine imo. I was staying away from posting due to the pervasive recon I was experiencing and I didn’t trust myself to express thoughts/feelings constructively.

4 Likes

Don’t know who needs to read this but here’s what not to do first thing in the morning if you don’t want to start the day feeling like an angry gorilla:

• scroll through a ton of news headlines
  • discuss a work situation that pisses you off
  • then try to make a clear-headed decision about a big change

Because that’s what I did today and it sent me spiraling through negative thoughts and emotions. It started subtly and built up momentum until I felt like I could nuke the whole situation without giving af.

But of course I cared about the situation, so I centered myself (as best I could), put on Sanguine and started to write.

Within 10-15 minutes I felt the shift back to a better baseline. And around the 30 minute mark, I felt free from the negativity.

It helped to explore my thoughts and emotions while running Sanguine too. I was able to catch certain things clearly.

Like being strict about my phone usage first thing in the morning from now on. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I’m at the 4 week mark today running my custom Emperor + EoG St2 + PCC + ME sub, which I’ve started calling Pathbreaker (instead of Pathfinder) because it definitely feels a lot like its breaking something rather than the gentler idea (in my mind) of finding something.

7 posts over the last 4 weeks is a pretty good indication that Pathbreaker took me for a ride. I wish I could say that my posting frequency was due to being insanely focused, working hard, and taking massive action…but no.

The past month has been intensely introspective, filled with searching and learning, short bursts of work scattered here and there – and to my disappointment – with plenty of slipping back into old vices.

I try not to be too hard on myself about it because these things happen sometimes. If change was easy, everyone would do it, right?

But, it’s largely due to the fact that I haven’t definitively cut through things that have needed cutting that I’m in the position I’m in, isn’t it? (i know that was vague, and probably barely makes sense, but the imagery of cutting resonates and i may flesh it out later)

Today, I felt the shift. I turned a corner so to speak. And Pathbreaker is beginning to feel like a tool I can wield a little better.

2 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up @summit. From what you have said, it sounds like the custom has been breaking down some mental barriers over the last month and that has caused some strong recon. We all slip back to old vices from time to time. It happens to everyone. The best you can do is cut those vices off and start from day 1 again.

Ask yourself these questions:
What can I do to bring my actions more in line with my goals of the custom?
How can I cut through the barriers(things) that need to be cut?

I hope things get smoother with this custom. You got this!

2 Likes

Thanks for the support @JayFlex. Hard not to be hard on myself sometimes, but I’m working on it. Reading your post helped me with deciding to share a little more in this journal since I was on the fence about not continuing with it. So, that’s probably an indication that things are smoothing out.

Appreciate those constructive questions too…much better than the ones I’ve been asking myself lately.

2 Likes

In hindsight, if I had to point to a module that was most likely driving a lot of my recon over the past month, I’d say it was New Beginnings based on its description and the types of dreams, feelings, and thoughts that have come up for me.

New Beginnings is a module designed to dig to the deepest, darkest corners of your psyche, in order to deal with your innermost secrets and fears that you never even knew existed.

New Beginnings will bring any such issues, secrets, fears or beliefs that are held in the deep layers of your subconscious to the forefront of your awareness and question them, causing you to become more true to yourself and what you believe in.

Despite the deep recon, I’m glad I added it to my custom because what I ultimately seek is freedom and this past month has revealed some of the deep-seated fear that’s held me back.

Facing the fears (and limiting beliefs) and taking action anyway is partly the reason I chose to add Spartan to my stack, for it’s mental toughness component.

But in the back of my mind, I kept feeling the urge to run a different title. One I’d rationalized that I “should wait to run” based on my current practice, or lack thereof. Yet the nudge remained.

So, after a week of running Spartan, I switched it out for Sage Immortal. I ran Sage 3 times back when I was sick with Covid and it made a good impression. But this time, the effect wasn’t what I expected and nothing like the other times.

After running Sage early in the day, I meditated that night for the first time in months. It was a guided meditation and ran for about 90 minutes. Besides being surprised at how easily I relaxed into the meditation and being able to sit the whole time without my body complaining, I was more surprised by what happened afterwards.

It started off as a vague feeling of anxiety and as the minutes ticked on developed into a strong sense of fear in my body as I lay in the dark looking up at the ceiling. I wondered where that feeling came from and my mind tried to serve up all kinds of things to stoke the fear. But I was able to observe the thoughts as they bubbled up without getting hung up on them.

And eventually I had the thought that the only thing scary about the dark is the fear that I bring to it.

And that the same concept applies my goals with generating wealth and succeeding in business.

“Fear is the mind killer.”

My stack is in a state of flux right now…with Pathbreaker as the foundation.

3 Likes

A random funny thought popped into my head when I read this.

SC users are always DTI… Down To Improve!

(yes I know what the actual DTI means, that thought just made me laugh so I’m sharing it. :slight_smile: )

Nice! I’ve been curious about that module for a while… I wonder how it would stack with Executive…?

Good choice! Social media, news, and emails first thing in the morning are a great way to derail your thoughts and intentions for the whole day. I avoid news and social media altogether, although practicality dictates that I can’t ignore email indefinitely lol.

3 Likes

:laughing:
Always down for that

I’ll have to get back to you on that because this past month was recon heavy and when I ran The Executive it made me feel more restless and impatient rather than focused and driven, which is why I switched to Sanguine for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Win Wenger’s “Borrowed Genius” technique is a great application of Raikov/DTI/DTM effects

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check it out

Thoughts about rebuilding Pathbreaker to include a few of the new modules (and the solace mask) keep creeping up. And it doesn’t help that my level of certainty about which titles to include in my stack right now is about as solid as a waterbed in a houseboat.

I want to say that it’s recon playing its tricks and attempting to remove a few modules that are threatening the status quo. But then, there’s also the sense that my perspective is shifting and since I’m reevaluating the relevance of the subs in my stack, it makes sense that I’d do the same with the modules in my custom.

The one thing I’m completely certain of is: I won’t change any of the cores in Pathbreaker. The synergy between Emperor, EoG St2, PCC, and ME is too good to let go, imo.

Reflecting back over the last 30 days running Pathbreaker, I recognized a moment where PCC and Instant Business Tactician shined during an attempt to manipulate me into a shitty situation…by a family member, no less.

I won’t go into the boring details, but this family member basically tried to get me to agree to a partnership that wouldn’t have compensated me enough for the value I bring to the table.

In the not too distant past, I probably would’ve taken that personally, especially from family. I know that Emperor has helped elevate my sense of internal power and worth now to the point that it almost doesn’t matter what anyone thinks anymore…I was somewhat amused instead of put off by his crappy proposal and manipulation tactics.

Also, in the past I would’ve nuked the opening for future opportunity because handling that type of situation in a skillful way wasn’t easy or natural for me.

Yet this time, despite having a few drinks in me, during our interaction I saw clearly how he leveraged specific knowledge about me to get me into my feelings so he could get the response he wanted from me – and it was a pretty good attempt – but being aware of it reduced it’s effectiveness, which is probably due to PCC. One of the laws talks about “knowing a man’s thumbscrews” and he definitely tried to use mine.

This is where Instant Business Tactician activated since I immediately began to set up a counter proposal, which I pulled out of thin air. I just “saw” what a better situation for the both of us could be (maybe Mind’s Eye at work), and knowing what he truly wanted out of the partnership, I launched into it.

He was interested, and the door is still open. Since I didn’t have anything concrete on offer, of course there was no deal made, but there’s a seed planted for the future. It might become something. Might not. There are other reasons I’m holding off going into a deal with him at the moment.

But the feeling I had at the end of that conversation was electric. And we continued on with the fun.

I’m starting to see more potential pathways to wealth pop up in my mind – maybe from RICH and Yggdrasil in my custom ultima, or EoG St2 and Mind’s Eye – and it feels like all I have to do is set them up, put systems in place, and they can start generating cash flow for me. But there’s also a competing limiting belief somewhere that says “nah, it can’t be that easy.” So it isn’t.

I know the only thing limiting me is me, and it’s both frustrating and exciting.

I’m going to run EoG St1 a little more and pay attention to replacing those limiting thoughts.

Writing this all out has helped some with gaining clarity about what I should stack for the next few weeks. Probably run this stack:

• 1-2x Pathbreaker
  • 1x Sage Immortal
  • 1x EoG St1
3 Likes

One loop a day, please.

You’re right, of course.

I just turned a corner and exited recon city a few days ago, so my first impulse is to up the loop count? :upside_down_face:

Thanks for the reminder.

1 Like