Summit | Mountains of Wealth (Custom Emperor + EoG)

I sometimes need to remind myself too.

1 Like

Decided to test some new boosters this week and will continue over the next couple weeks:

• Limitless Executive
  • Limit Destroyer
  • Godlike Masculinity

So far I’ve run one loop of each, with my loop of GMU finishing a few hours ago. This post is to record some of my experience and realizations with each…

With LEU, I was able to dive into some tasks, stay focused on them, and not get bored by the riveting technical information I had to digest. That was good. On the flip side, I stayed up until about 1am working on things when I usually aim to be asleep by 10pm. Even though I felt a little tired, I ignored it…most likely because I listened to LEU around noon, so it was easier for me to stay “up” and focused on finishing part of my project.

But the next day, I realized that I’d focused mostly on the “busy work” in lieu of other tasks I’ve consistently put off. :thinking: So I thought LDU could help with that.

During the loop of LDU, I did some writing and reflecting and found a fear of success wrapped up in an unhealthy, perfectionist blanket. Found some information about the potential underlying causes from various sources, and it adds up with my experiences during childhood and whatnot. I’ve read about perfectionism before (even have a sticky note above my desk that says “good enough is good enough”), but this time the information hit me a little harder. Kinda woke me up, so to speak. I reflected on the ways I’ve sabotaged my successes in the past, how I’m actively limiting myself now, and I arrived at a conclusion: the fear memorized in my body goes deeper than I’ve admitted to myself.

In light of my experience running Sage and meditating the other day where my body released a good amount of fear afterwards, that conclusion makes sense. The fear came out of nowhere it seemed.

I realized how I wasn’t doing myself any favors in the confidence department either: I have broken integrity and credibility with myself too many times over the years. My level of self-trust isn’t great in certain contexts, but fantastic in others.

It just so happens that it’s low in the areas directly affecting my level of wealth and success in business.

Enter Godlike Masculinity.

Coming across that Ultima months ago, I initially thought, “I’m good. I have it covered.” But after the realizations with LDU, I had to admit that I need some work in that department.

Power, strength, ambition, character, discipline, and dominance.

it also will destroy anything that inhibits your masculine expression, including negative beliefs, negative emotions and limitations.

I can’t say that I feel much differently with this single loop of GMU. Except for the fact that I’m owning and publicly stating a deep vulnerability in this post without fear of judgment. And opening up hasn’t been easy for me over the years. So, fearlessness in expression without the posturing…there it is. Ha.

Where I want to consciously guide GMU is in developing an unshakable sense of power, discipline, and character. To help in expressing my core values and building integrity with myself in areas where I’ve waffled in the past.

If my intuition is on the money, my results will improve dramatically in the next few weeks with GMU in the rotation. It will enhance the effects of Emperor and other modules like Dominion, Carpe Diem Ascended, Potentiator, and Unlimiter. And that’s only what I can think of off the top of my head.

Damn. That was a lot more than I intended to write. And I think Pragya is to blame for this bout of insight…

Understanding and wisdom are essential parts of any individual that desires to advance on his path. By adding this to your subliminal, you will expand and develop the physical capacity of your brain to assimilate subliminal instructions at a more accurate, faster pace.

Not bad for only 30 days running Pathbreaker. The next 30 are going to be good.

5 Likes

Recording some of (what I think) are the initial results of running Godlike Masculinity as a booster. Total of 4 loops so far.

No extreme changes in how I felt or behaved towards people and situations, but there have been some subtle but noticeable things that happened. Plus, something out of the blue happened with a group of young women.

• Admiral William H. McRaven’s commencement address from 2014 popped up in my social feed after I pondered over my idea of masculinity – and his points hit home – but it felt like something more was needed
  • started watching The Great Commanders on Amazon Prime (only got through 1.5 eps), some traits stood out like conviction, vision, and risk-taking, which are things I’ve been lacking
  • my place became a little more organized
  • my thoughts have been circling non-stop on taking more action to get free from my current client project faster (some action taken, more than last week)

Now, the thing with the group of girls…I don’t know what to attribute this to, but it felt like a challenge towards my masculine expression.

For context, it was laundry day and I ran into the new girl that recently moved into one of the second floor apartments (it’s a 10-unit complex). I was feeling fatigued from a hard workout when I found her in the laundry room, so I said hi and flashed a smile then moved her bag out of my way to get to my stuff. She was cute and I thought afterwards that I should’ve tried to say something more to build at least a little rapport, but whatever. Missed opportunity #1.

Here’s why that’s important:

A few hours later, and minutes after my FWB left, a group of three young women knocked on my door. They wanted to borrow a wine bottle opener and said they were friends of the new girl who just moved in. (I wasn’t the only one home with lights on, so they could’ve knocked on several other doors.)

I was tired af and barely strung words together in my responses, but I got a lot of energy and kind of a song and dance thing. It felt like there was an opportunity staring me in the face, but of course, I didn’t take it and I didn’t express my interest. I rationalized it away as me being too tired for the effort…again. Missed opportunity #2.

Ugly truth and a silver lining…

But, the truth is I’ve had a long history of fearing rejection, which also affects my business, and feeling “too tired” or like “chasing women isn’t my focus right now” are flimsy excuses to hide behind.

The silver lining here is the awareness those two missed opportunities brought with them. The clarity and determination to face that fear and change that behavior felt really good. The journaling helped a lot in this process. And there weren’t any feelings of shame or guilt. Just a feeling of raw acceptance of what it is, and an understanding of what needs to be done.

Apparently, there’s some healing in this sub, and it’s definitely having a positive effect.

So far, I’d say Godlike Masculinity feels like a great tool for building self-confidence in weak areas. There’s a quality of fearlessness to it that nudges you to handle situations that come up straight away instead of avoiding them…and if you try to avoid them, it’ll remind you.

4 Likes

So following up with my determination to overcome the fear of failure, which I wrote about yesterday, I get challenged to do just that today.

For context, I set myself up for massive failure today by staying up all night and getting crappy sleep. Almost as soon as I woke up, negative thought patterns started running almost non-stop and were easily triggered by almost anything.

Found myself sitting on my bed groggy af and stuck in a state of suspended animation for longer than I want to admit, when from somewhere deep down a voice said, “Well sitting here and thinking about why this is happening isn’t going to change anything. MOVE!”

It was like a thunder crack that temporarily broke the trance of negativity and low energy I was in.

So I moved and did a small task. It helped.

Then, the opportunity showed up…

The family member who pitched me a crappy proposal a few weeks back reached out and offered me a profit split that made me do a double take. It was totally unexpected.

Well, that initial good feeling almost immediately gave way to negative and limiting thoughts of why I shouldn’t do it, or couldn’t do it (no prior experience in that area).

Fear.

But then that voice from earlier cut into the foreground of my focus again, and started to reject and negate the negative thoughts with highly positive and reassuring self-talk.

It’s an eComm opportunity and very similar to what I’ve been thinking about doing for some time now.

Anyway, I used EoG St1 today and wrote out most of the limiting beliefs I had about the opportunity, and there were some things I wrote that were immediately called bullshit on by a follow-up thought. That coupled with running Godlike Masculinity earlier in the day really helped change my state from the shitty way I started the day.

Helped get me into a more detached, even-keeled frame where I came up with a clearer idea of what I need to figure out before I agree, or more likely counter with, to move forward.

Randomly had a thought about what it would feel like when I stop fighting off success and Financial Success Reality Shifter has worked its magic on me.

3 Likes

Do you listen to subliminals when you sleep?

No, but I have tried to with Paragon a few times and I would wake up right after the track ended, so I stopped. Haven’t experimented with the other subs since I read that it could end up disrupting sleep.

Do you recommend it?

Yesterday, I shifted the bulk of my listening to the evening instead of first thing. So, I listened to the booster first thing in the morning, then the rest of the stack later in the day. Seemed to work well for me.

Last night’s dreams were something else though.

Although some people seem to do okay or well with listening to subs when asleep, I generally encourage people to listen while awake because I think dreaming helps process the subliminals.

If sleep continues to be an issue, you could read about “sleep hygiene” which could give you tips to help your sleep.

1 Like

“It takes the same amount of effort to create something small as it does to create something big.”

And I’ve been playing small ball…with the can’t-fail-if-you-don’t-try-too-hard subroutine silently running in the background. Have described the feeling before as: trying to drive fast with the parking brake on.

Well, I figured out what the “parking brake” was a few days ago (thanks Sage Immortal). Or more accurately, I couldn’t ignore it this time when I got body slammed by the truth, which was delivered from my business mentor…in a good way.

A thought has been running through my head for the past week and I feel like it encapsulates my experience with SC so far, and how all the things I dream of will happen:

Little by little, then all at once.

2 Likes

Things got a little dicey this week mentally and emotionally. Probably some of the sneakiest recon I’ve experienced in my 4.5 month run with subs because it didn’t seem like strong recon at the time, it felt like I was doing mostly the right things, until I wasn’t, but there was an underlying sense of restlessness and discontent.

So the recon manifested primarily in hesitating to make important decisions and letting the mental / emotional debt of those things build up over the days I avoided it, which sucked, and probably enhanced a negative view of certain things that happened.

But there were some good things amidst the internal chaos that happened too. Which is odd because it happened almost in a negative correlation as my internal state felt like it was in increasing chaos, my external reality began to increase in order and decrease in chaos.

For example, I started implementing better structure in my daily life with a lot less flexibility in my morning routine and my working hours (my Achilles’ heel). I became more focused on getting in the reps of the specific skills I need to build up. And, I “randomly” came across a program that I’m going to start this week which is aimed at increasing mental toughness through uncompromising, daily disciplined actions – the timing for finding this program was uncanny.

Plus, I noticed that I’m relying less on “feeling motivated” and more on “let’s get shit done” energy.

“The fastest decisions are made in advance.”

For the past week or so, I’ve had a strong desire to make a lot of decisions in advance re: the upcoming days, weeks, and months.

And not like the normal type of “plan-making” session either. Part of me wants to uproot every single thing that I do, or don’t do, and put it under the microscope.

Is this Sage Immortal’s influence? Is it GLM cranking up my ambition and discipline to Godlike levels?

I don’t know, but when I knock Q4 out of the park it won’t matter.

2 Likes

Running Pathbreaker with GLM as a booster the past three weeks has gotten me back in touch with the feeling of being relatively indestructible and headstrong, but with a broader view of things. More empathy and less apathy, too.

With that said, this song came up in an old playlist during a workout yesterday and is now part of my morning ritual. Triggers that very positive, indestructible frame for me, even tho the song is actually about the downside of arrogance :man_shrugging:

A supreme self-confidence balanced with humility and gratitude is possible, at least that’s the destination I’m shooting for anyway…

1 Like

Well, October was something else.

There was a week of depression and an unscheduled 9 day washout – they overlapped – which was followed by a feeling sort of like a “rebirth” and a sense of clarity about my life that I haven’t had in awhile.

I had the thought during the washout that I needed to rethink my stack because the recon was hitting me way too hard, but I realize now that the poor quality / alignment of my actions were the real problem. I’m running the same stack now, taking focused action towards my wealth and fitness goals, and my stack feels lighter…if that makes sense.

Over the past few weeks, I faced some hard to swallow truths, made some adjustments, and now I’m seeing more opportunities show up – one of which I felt nudged to do weeks ago but never acted on. Well, I finally did and it may turn out better than I expected to the tune of a decent percentage revshare deal, we’re finalizing the numbers in a couple days.

Even the structure of my days for the past couple weeks has completely changed. I have more discipline about certain things I’ve committed to doing every day. I wake up feeling more energetic and ready to apply myself. And I’m taking more of a direct path towards the things I want to accomplish without falling into endless loops of learning.

I think a lot of this comes from the sense of clarity I experienced.

For the past few months, I wasn’t crystal clear about where I was going and how I wanted to get there. There were only rough ideas. But now, I’m beginning to see more potential to build solutions and create products in niches I hadn’t considered before, hence the new deal. And I feel a shift from being in survival mode and focused on short term cash flows to more of a long-term outlook regarding my skills development and my ability to accurately assess markets.

Looking at my bank accounts, it’s clear that I’m not out of the woods yet. But, I feel like my financial success is more certain than ever. So, when it shows up, I expect I won’t be surprised, but I’ll still do a little fist pumping for good measure.

Anyhow, I wanted to write an update to mark the change in how I’m operating and feeling day to day for the past couple of weeks.

I’ve been running my Emperor+EOG St2 custom since mid-August, so about 8 or 9 weeks taking the washout into account, and it finally feels like it’s expressing more now that I’m doing more of the right things.

3 Likes

I did it.

I closed a new sale, in a new niche, with a new offer, for double the price of my last client to do a fraction of the work.

I waited to share this until the deal was sealed. And the first invoice was paid today.

The feeling of being stuck: gone.
The fear of failure: (mostly) gone.
The pull to procrastinate: (mostly) gone.

I’m more energized around the thought of improving my skill sets with each problem I solve.

I crave even more organization and structure in my day-to-day.

And, I feel the push to become more clear on where I’m going with business longer term.

There’s a lot more to do, improve, and still further to grow, but I’m in a much better place now mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually than when I started this journey with subs back in May.

I’m going to keep this journal updated a little more frequently now that I’ve broken into new territory and have wealth-related updates to report.

6 Likes

Inspiring! Congratz on the sale :raised_hands:

1 Like

Emotional control.

I’m noticing more that there is a direct correlation between the congruence of my actions towards building my business / manifesting wealth, and how well I manage my emotions day-to-day.

Case in point: yesterday…shitty emotional management led to close to no actions taken in important areas and feeling energetically constipated – can’t think of a better way to phrase it at the moment :sweat_smile:

Today, I have much better discipline and focus, and am taking higher quality actions directly inline with my wealth building goals. Subsequently, I feel a helluva lot more uplifted, and balanced energetically.

This will be obvious to people here because y’all are smart, but I had this thought while writing in my offline journal that I thought I’d share:

the perception of difficulty (and experience of uncertainty) is directly related to the consistency of effort required over time to experience results.

It’s a lot easier to ride the waves of emotion when I think about things on a longer time horizon – believing in my efforts.

3 Likes

Translating to Standard Forum Language:

"Taking Action on your goals reduces Reconciliation."

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:joy:

…thanks for translating my word salad

2 Likes

I’m at the one month mark of running Spartan in my stack and wanted to note some of the changes…

• my body recomp seems to be going more smoothly, averaging 1 pound of fat loss per week now, and I broke through a plateau I’ve yoyoed around for months
  • consistently putting in 45 minutes of hard work with kettlebells 5-6 days per week, whether I feel like it or not
  • finding and pushing through mental and physical barriers – safely – during my workouts, and better able to ride the line of close to max effort
  • recovery seems to be faster as I’m never “too sore” to move and function day-to-day (but some evenings I don’t want to move even to feed myself :laughing: )

I’ve incorporated more flexibility training into my weeks (something I’ve found mind-numbingly boring in the past), and I feel “sharper” in my martial arts training. It’s like I can “see” more, or feel more, of what’s possible. I even did some weapons training after months of not touching any, and it felt smoother than I expected…since these are all perishable skills, it was a cool experience.

It seems like my sleep is deeper and I generally feel more energetic during the day.

And I can’t say anything about my organs officially because I haven’t done any before and after tests, but I haven’t experienced certain sensations in my digestive track this month, which is awesome – I’ll spare everyone the dirty details :wink:

One thing stood out the most though: Spartan hasn’t caused any recon whatsoever that I can tell.

I figure that because my behaviors already somewhat aligned with the sub’s goals, it was able to incorporate and express more easily even though I needed a lot of work in the discipline and iron will departments.

Compare that with my wealth subs, where it’s taken 6 months for me to experience a significant breakthrough – which I now know is because I needed more clarity and congruent action to help allow the sub to do it’s thing.

And I didn’t expect this, but the synergy of Spartan with my wealth stack seems to be boosting the expression of certain modules like Machine: Action and Productivity Unleashed…they’re coming through much louder and clearer this month than they have the previous two. I’m guessing that it’s due to the mental toughness aspects of Spartan.

Anyway, those are the things I can think of off the top of my head for now.

Spartan kicks ass.

3 Likes

To paraphrase something I’ve heard expressed in various ways:

“You think you’re enlightened? Go visit your family.”

Well, I’m visiting with family right now and it’s in this context that I’m getting a chance to see how deeply Pathbreaker has changed me.

I won’t go into the details or depth of the dysfunction (every family has some, I’m assuming), but I’m naturally directing my attention and navigating shit tests like a fucking boss. Or rather, like an Emperor. And it feels normal to me.

Another thing that’s interesting is that I’m treating the little things as big, and the big things as little…to butcher some wise saying I sort of remember.

For example, after I put the kettle on to make some tea for myself and my grandma, my cousin came and poured himself a cup before I’d used it. He knew exactly what he was doing too. He was there when I offered the tea. Well, when I called him out he did that nervous laughter people do when they’ve been caught, and made some jokey excuse about it. I simply told him – in a calm, assertive tone – if there wasn’t enough water left that I’d take it from his cup, and left it at that. It was simply a matter of fact. He mumbled, “Sure…” and some blah blah blah, then left his tea to go hide shred papers in his room. He’s a grown man.

So why did that stand out to me?

Because in the past, I would’ve acted a little differently. I wouldn’t have dispassionately told him I’d take the water out of his cup, that’s for sure. :laughing:

I still have a lot of room for improvement, but it feels like my awareness is heightened re: the social dynamics and my place in it.

Recently, I picked up HOM for it’s scripting geared towards improving family dynamics and relationship building, but now that the preview line-up is released I’m looking forward to see what Chosen can do in this context.

3 Likes

This past week visiting family…I failed. A lot.

I failed to get all my work done.
I failed to protect my sleep schedule.
I failed to structure my days well.
I failed to stick to the 75 day program.
I failed to value my time highly enough.

(That’s the short list.)

But paradoxically, it was one of the best times I’ve had visiting with family for Thanksgiving in recent memory. And it’s largely because of my efforts to do all of the things I eventually failed at doing every day. The difference between my visit back in late August and this time around is like night and day – and happens to be the exact amount of time I’ve run my custom Emperor sub.

The unexpected side effects of my changes in behavior – and how I felt naturally high status, internally powerful, and certain of the value I bring to any relationship – is that everyone seemed to be a lot more relaxed, open, and responsive to what I said and did.

I influenced some to workout and go for walks with me. Most started going to bed earlier by the third day I was there. And at one point or another, everyone found a way to have an hours long, one-on-one chat with me about things going on in their lives (with some being more direct than others in wanting my opinion, but all being receptive to my feedback).

And I noticed that my patience was at an all-time high with everyone. Even when one of my family members called me an “unvaccinated fuck.” I shut that down unequivocally without anger, then proceeded to “build a bridge” between us – that’s the imagery in my mind, but I’m just saying I listened deeply with an open mind intent to find common ground – and it resulted with him apologizing, us understanding each other better, and ultimately becoming tighter.

I’m seriously looking forward to the magic of ZP, but I have to say that reflecting on the profound changes I’m already experiencing on Qv2, I’m just grateful to be here and have found this community. @SaintSovereign and @Fire you have made a customer for life. Thank you guys.

4 Likes

Decided to go all in with a ZP-only stack and pause my custom Emperor sub for now to let it bloom – plus I’m going to rebuild it with different modules around the end of my ZP test run.

So, I’m jumping into the ZP Preview with the following stack:

• Chosen ZP
  • Limitless ZP
  • RICH ZP

…and running 1x Chosen ZP & 1x Limitless ZP on the same day, and RICH ZP on the next listening day.

Chose Limitless over Spartan for this run because it aligns more with my intent to acquire the necessary skills to grow my business and monthly cash flow, while also increasing my discipline and dedication. I already know I’ll continue to workout everyday, and maybe with Limitless I’ll discover new ways to improve my functional fitness and health.

In fact, I already found new information (to me) that I’m going to implement immediately – and I found it here after listening to my loop of Chosen and Limitless – it’s the act of grounding yourself. @Tobyone shared the documentary here (thanks, man!): Earthing Documentary

I vaguely remember hearing about this years ago, but never looked into it. It sounds incredible and too easy to do, so I have to test it for myself.

ZP already living up to the hype.

Since I’m dropping my custom Emperor for the next 45 days, there are a couple noteable things the past few days that let me know certain modules kicked in:

• I practiced singing and had two songs down after a few hours – this has to be Unlimiter because I’ve never done this before and used to tell the story to myself and others that “I don’t sing.” Well, now I do (and need more practice of course)
  • while walking with a weighted vest, I asked myself how I could make it more challenging apart from taxing my legs more by running or lunging – instantly, or more like the answer was waiting for me to ask the question – my mind served up the answer: apnea walking. (I had to google it when I got back home because I didn’t know what it was called while walking…I just started to hold my breathe on exhales and count steps. It’s not easy.) I vaguely remember reading about it over a decade ago while learning about breathe holding and that info got served up immediately…pretty fkn cool and I’m thinking I.Q. and Cognitive Booster and Potentiator are at work here.

My overall increased sense of power, authority and worth, just being me, is at a level I haven’t experienced before. And it’s not ego or arrogance either, I know the hollow feeling of operating from that place. This feels natural. Substantial. Real. Like I’m a force of nature.

I imagine that this is largely due to the Emperor core working its magic, but I’m sure Dominion gave it the needed boost to work on me this way.

And there’s more bloom yet to come.

I’m really looking foward to what this foundation + Chosen ZP will help me create in the coming weeks.

(Chosen already boosting my courage and fearlessness about realizing my success? :thinking: …yep )

4 Likes