SubliminalGuy's Dragon Reborn Journal

I used to do the same thing. And when I realized I was doing this, it took a long time to even come close to reducing it a little bit.

Elixir & Regeneration has helped reduce this drastically for me and I am sure that Dragon Reborn will complete it. For you too, my friend.

And am thankful for your sharing this too

2 Likes

How right this is. It always feels rewarding to let go of the things that burden us. Speaking out feels like a subliminal by itself

2 Likes

Listening to a 3rd loop now. I listened to my 2nd while at work, but I was cold and wet, as it rained in the morning. Nothing hit me, but I was constantly distracted.

Shit, I just wanted another loop. Nothing wrong with that.

Thanks for all your replies guys. I read them today will respond to each.

1 Like

My sister, ahh. Bluffing away monsters. I keep thinking I have to do something, say something, or she’ll belittle me until I “act like a man”. Fuck her.

I’m scared of a shaming here, but she texted me today, inviting me for dinner tonight. I’ve realized she resents men (came to my attention just days ago), and shit, I was afraid to say no. I did, but no, I didn’t. I knew I’d be working until around 630, and I told her. Tuesday too. I gave face that I’m willing Wednesday–and the me that woke up on Ascension is saying “WTF?!!” I act and think like a little boy (putting on a front) around her. Why wouldn’t I tell her? Am I afraid she couldn’t take it? Or that I couldn’t take it.

Fuck, a trauma truth. I’ve known this for decades in my gut, but in No More Mr. Nice Guy, he says nice guys’ main motive for being nice is so they won’t be abandoned. And that’s why I say yes instead of “I really don’t like how you treat and talk bad about all men, me included”.

Just began writing–and realized I’m wanting to “talk around” this. Meaning blah blah, blah blah, and what’s more blah blah.

I’m afraid to lose her.

(heavy tears came when writing that. That’s my main fear)

4 Likes

That is the most honest thing I’ve heard here lately, as I’ve lived and experienced the exact same thing. Thank you for being so courageous @Lion

2 Likes

I agree. Me admitting I was afraid to lose my sister hit deep with me, and yes, it needed to be expelled. Still crying as I write.

2 Likes

@subliminalguy @Lion I really feel that as you both progress through Dragon Reborn you both will become very self aware. Together with the mental and emotional maturity you gain it should hopefully annihilate any attention seeking or people pleasing beliefs and behaviors

5 Likes

Don’t be too harsh on yourself.

This was the first step in taking back the control. Baby steps :slight_smile:

Just on a side note: To take control of the frame, you set the limits. For example you give to your sister options: You can go on Monday, Tuesday or Saturday. Make her pick one from those.

Of course there’s more to it, but start small and build from there :slight_smile:

You are heading to the right direction, DR is clearly good for you.

1 Like

I deal with this by acting (and thinking) like I’m above them, and being sarcastically condescending. That works for me, but I’m kind of an asshole when I need to be and I don’t feel bad about it. Just keep in mind where her behavior is coming from and realize you are dealing with a bossy five year old when she’s in that state.

1 Like

Thank you. I agree. And it has already started to. To my big relief. Don’t want to remain a slave to other people’s opinions

3 Likes

I agree with this. It’s happening daily

3 Likes

Due to not setting my alarm back, I woke up late, but still left with plenty of time. I’m listening to dragon on my phone now.

3 Likes

Still at work. Got hit hard this morning with emotions I’ve avoided related to my ex. I’ve been running Regeneration in my pocket, so this may have wiggled this out of me.

Regen has unlimited physical energy in it, so thats my main reason for running it

1 Like

Why are you running Regeneration?

Written above

I worked late, and I’m still out doing some errands. I considered doing my second Loop now, but I would prefer it right before bed. There are too many distractions here.

One key thing happened today from the subliminal. I had this sense that (the subliminal?) was seeking permission to go into my memories to make changes. I had the sense that it was right outside the door of my mind, so to speak, and it was willing to go in. Like it wanted me to play an active role in the decision.

It was a very empowering feeling, as if I had authority to make active changes in my thinking.

And saying that made me realize how powerless I’ve thought I am. Reborn is making changes already.

3 Likes

One other thing that was obvious to me was guilt, or a weaker sense of it. Reborn has pointed out my guilt feelings I’ve held to, but I was not sure it was making changes. I was in a pissy mood a lot of the day, thinking about mistakes I’ve made or things I desire to be better, and guilt for feeling anger was not as disabling today as it has been in the past. To me, that is significant

3 Likes

I’ve been noticing this more since running DR.

And ditto.

I know the feeling. I’ve made a rule to myself to keep it at 2 loops per day, as I’m noticing solid results with it, and I have a tendency to over do things.

And acting like a man means YOU decide what it means to act like a man, rather than someone else, especially someone who might be trying to belittle you.

There are some people that they have already set you up to lose before you even get around them or speak. If your sister resents men, you’ve already lost in her reality just by existing. But you get to determine if you win by existing because you are you. Have you read about Joie de Vivre and Carpe Diem Ascended? They are really kicking in for me, and have been addressing just this issue for me.

5 Likes

But wait, there’s more!

I heard that when I was younger and I’ve always wanted to say it :smile:

Last weekend, while showering, I visually noticed that my thighs were getting bigger from muscle growth. I had no proof, so I never said anything.

But I have some remarkable news. About two weeks back I weighed myself, and my 5 foot 9 inch was only 135 lb. I just left the supermarket , and I jumped on the scale before leaving. I’m at approximately 142 lb now. Physical healing, I’ll say. No dietary changes.

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Always reminds me of Billy Mays. RIP

2 Likes