SubliminalGuy--Ascension and Rebirth Journal

Thank you Blackadder. That was nice.

I’m here this morning wishing to share recent changes I’ve experience on AM and Regeneration. I didn’t think I’d fall in line with the message that work superiors would notice me. I know that since I know I’ve held to an immature judgement since I’ve been wanting to be noticed, but the attention is on and off. As I’ve worked for it in the past, it’s slipped through my fingers. My reaction is to feel disappointed, feel sorry for myself, and to desire more distance from the company’s reach. I’ve had this in my thoughts as long as I’ve worked here.

But I’m seeing some change in me. I’ve been working my ass off this week, without shame or feeling like a victim, and I’ve not had desires to use this as a relationship base. I’m doing it because I can do it, because it needs to be done, I feel good doing this, and I’ve seen my bosses notice too. The difference is I wasn’t looking for their attention. It’s like a confirmation to me.

Still running Regen too, sometimes replacing AM at work, but looping it with AM at home. I know I still have some barrier to feeling “free” holding me. Specifically, I’m growing capital where I’ll soon be able to resign if I wish. I’m wondering if, like AM, me letting go of this “need to know” will open more doors. I spoke with a coworker about this yesterday, for it’s one of those “good” problems to have. I’ve just liked being part of a team, helping others, and giving of myself. I feel good when I do that.

Letting go of this appeals to me. I’ve read it’s worked for others here.

3 Likes

I’ve been returning to the forum, reading and searching for truths I can identify with, I read some this morning, so I’ll share.

First off, I left SC about a month ago since an old sub vendor I’d used for years brought out his flagship product, one which focused on emotional healing. I ran it for almost 3 weeks. But I soon felt … unaided in growing myself. Not independent. In fact, I felt dependent. The painful link (my reason for leaving them again) was that I saw the producer like my father: unavailable. Even unwilling to interact with me. This buried my desire to remain on that sub, as it hit old abandonment pain, and my old well-used strategy was blaming myself, telling me I was bad. It was an old dangerous spiral I wanted out of…and also felt safer in. This was an old way of living I did NOT want to go to, so I began AM again. I did feel old feelings a lot during those times, and I felt controlled. It sucked. However, I’ll repeat that the old thinking and beliefs are still there, as I lived there for decades.

I’d been on AM only a week, running Regen at night. My behaviour at work improved, and I enjoyed that side of me. However, I know I’ve wanted a relationship. And looking for connections, I began reading Emperor journals. In fact, OldChap’s testimony is what caught my attention. Him sharing how undesirable he felt post-divorce, then starting Emperor to make a new life, acting on his relationship desires–this inspired me.

I began Emperor at home first, at the end of my work day. I was nervous at first…but both Ascension and AM have been normalizing that stress of changes needed. So Emperor has not been a rough ride. Two good changes were in my thought life. I first became very horny, desiring a sexual relationship. It’s been 7 years since me and my ex split, so it’s welcome. Also, I felt and thought some good anger at an overseer at work. I imagined myself saying “Who the F*** are you?!!” since he speaks exactly what he feels, and I’m not on his good list. Fuck him. Nothing has happened, but me even imagining standing up for myself is incredible to me. I felt strong.

Regneration: This is stirring me up. Yesterday I did laundry at a new place. This was because of Emperor since I’m still looking for women. I even tried turning on Regen while there, but it began yanking emotional strings which was uncomfortable and scary for me. But I ran Regen while sleeping, and am still running it now. I felt unhindered waking up, and …I automatically sought out my “norms” when thinking of my day. I’ve been inspired by men saying Emperor is blasting stuff out of the way. I’ve “hid” behind my problems, validating and strengthening them. They all have their place, but I realize I’ve used them as “life limiters”. I’ve used them to avoid dangers and changes. Honestly, that’s how I’ve seen my family live. It’s not living though.

One day at a time though. Let’s see what happens today.

4 Likes

@subliminalguy drop Regeneration for now and run Emperor by itself. Trust me I am currently running Rebirth and Emperor V2 in a stack and very happy I am as running Regeneration was bringing up shit I don’t need at the moment. @SaintSovereign said in a post how Emperor will give you all kinds of " I don’t give a flying fuck" . I am paraphrasing but you get the point.

7 Likes

Thanks James. I ran Emperor and Rebirth on masked last night, and I’ve been running Emperor all day on my phone at work.

What can I say? Emperor is challenging and changing me. It’s not all nice and beautiful. No. This afternoon, I mentally went a place I’ve not been to for a very long time. My bitcoin mining extraction was held up by mutual agreement last week (another miner spoke up with a warning to not go the route I’d been planning for months), another hangup came today, and I went down the road of real discouragement. That road of “am I ever going to be paid?” followed by distrust, blame, and wariness of anything bitcoin related. In short, I wondered if I was seeing things straight: was I investing in fantasies? What I see is different this time is I’m not stuck in some dark pit called “helpless”. I realize Emperor is really checking my bullshit, as I’m experiencing similar questioning in my relationships when I think of interacting with them.

This is significant since I (mostly) agree with people a lot, never questioning their motives or the outcome I’m supposed to be heading towards. I know this started as I was doing my job today. In my head, I realized I’m basically polishing a pile of shit each day. I’m being very loose with words, but my job is 90% making the bosses look good despite the fact that the “turd”, the problem I’m assigned to, is never disposed of, really cared about, nor wanted. So, I was frustrated doing meaningless, valueless work today.

I’m still a little reactive. Emperor is still digging at something.

2 Likes

I read some on Sanguine, and I picked it up tonight. I’m looping it with Emperor now.

Thanks for making this Saint and Fire!

3 Likes

I just wanted to share my experience today using Mogul v.2. I’d been back and forth using a competitor’s subs and SC subs. I decided this week to use the competitor’s sub at night since I’ve found emotional growth and change with it, and I decided to pick up Mogul since AM was too much with the other, I thought.

Today I worked with 4 temp workers on a job, and it went smoothly. I was bothered by one lazy temp, but I didn’t feel I needed to do more than point out behaviors a few times. Surprisingly, Mogul has a small bit of the alpha push in it, which is why I chose to keep it running.

But what really caught my attention happened after work. I got gas and a coffee, and when the cashier asked if I needed anything else, I realized I was unusually louder than normal. Her eyes, though concentrating on her screen, showed I’d be very clear, and almost insistent. This cashier I’ve seen dozens of times, and she seems to play the alpha role with workers and customers, being quick and curt, to a degree. But she was unusually quiet and less dominant to my answer. I did not say anything else, nor did I discount myself.

I immediately thought of an interaction I had around 3 weeks ago while using AM by itself. A guy I see almost every weekend came to stock his vending machines he has at my workplace. I was roughly 20 feet away while we were small-talking about work. He responded that my voice was unusually loud and deep, and he tried to imitate me for a moment, and I’d not even noticed. I have been louder.

I began Mogul since I read the sales page, and I’d seen that Extreme Independence was on there, I crave that, so I picked it up. I didn’t expect the voice change with Mogul.

I just read the Mogul sales page, and I flashed back to a money related thought I had today. I read T. Harv Eker’s “Secrets of the Millionaire Mind” 4 years back (I actually listened to audio CD’s in my car), and the thought that came forward was this.

“Rich people think ‘both’. Poor people think ‘either/or’.”

I’ve thought most of my life like a poor person. The rich mindset, however, looks for and sees possibilities where they were not considered before. I am rationalizing using 2 different vendor’s subs together, and I’ve not had conflict so far. The understood teaching with sub use is “use this one or that one, but don’t mix”. The “BOTH” thoughts came today since I realized the emotional healing sub is allowing me to feel dominant—and it’s NOT out of fear. I’m not even aware when I am being dominant. I’ve always had old pain and fear steer me, and I’d pretend dominance, but fear showed, so I was dismissed, ignored, or teased. Today I was not out looking to hurt someone–as I’ve done that when I’ve felt real bad and insecure. I was just being productive and helpful, steering and assisting the small crew today.

I wished to pass this on to Saint and Fire. Thank you for making Mogul. It feels nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re very much welcome. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m posting this here for progress sake. New experiences.

Had a day full of maturity and growth. I had to walk into some fears at work–I’ve been blaming and criticizing myself when I think people are rejecting/disrespecting me. And I kept walking into my same fears repeatedly, those of being rejected. I wasn’t giving myself credit much of the morning, and this continued.

But I followed my orders, and got my job done. By midday I had to take initiative to do some things I usually expect others to do, as I’ve never been in the spot to do them. Today I did. “No big deal” I said to myself. But I got respect by one guy I’d been looking up to for a while. What had changed?

The one thing I noticed is—I kept eye contact with him a time or 2. I have often looked away or down, feeling small and incapable in my setting. I realize when I look at a guy who catches my attention, if he keeps eye contact this tells me he respects me, and it opens a doorway of trust. Something like that happened today. I’m speaking more out of feelings on this.

One new thing around a woman today happened when I went grocery shopping after work. Most of the cashiers are young high school girls, so I am cautious not to seek their attention (and validation) often. I don’t want to be a “creeper”. But looking for an open line, one cute girl invited me over to her line.

I opened the exchange, admitting (slightly embarrassed) I was doing more junk food shopping, and I’d do real shopping later (I’d bought cookies, chocolate syrup, bananas, and yogurt). She smiled and made some note of it being understood. She commented on the storm starting, and like I’d done once today, I said I loved this weather. Living in Florida means most weather is hot and uneventful. But we were having close lightening strikes with booming thunder, and it excites me since this is actual weather to me, for I’m a native here.

She quickly added in that she’s from NY, and cold is her norm, she’d lived in it 19 years, so this was new to her. And she said something which I didn’t know how to respond to, for I was reading her expression. She said she loved snakes and all reptiles, and living in NY didn’t work with them. She repeated she loved snakes. I was listening like an outsider, and I sensed an air of “am I acceptable?” in this. I wasn’t turned off. I was just trying to listen to the emotional message coming through. Nothing came from that, for people came into line behind me, and I left like this had been “normal”.

While leaving, I felt flattered by her and a bit disappointed by my own actions. I was afraid to say something which might scare her from being so vulnerable and open in public settings. I was afraid to be honest with myself, and then, her.

To put it simply, it has been a long time since I’ve received any “test” from a woman to see if she was desirable by me. Part of me is interested (the parts I can see), while parts are wondering “what would come up next?”

And while writing that, a quote I read today came to mind. 'A relevant one.

“Don’t go for a perfect relationship. Go for someone who won’t give up on you, no matter what”

I know nothing about this girl, but my standards (aka fear in disguise) have nixxed out anyone with…any real life. Any possible issues. Any resentments. Or even any known preferences. (Ughhh. Sounds like my mom. She’s been afraid to live. I have too.)

I want to allow women into my life, for all the pros and cons. ‘What might I do?’ I ask myself. I’ll find out as I go along.

I am doing that :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey, I am planning to go to that amazing crocodile farm not far from here this weekend. Let’s go together, I’m leaving at 10am on Sat!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the humor. That incident still throws me off.

I came to let Fire and Saint know that I’ve been using AM these last two days, and today I was a beast at work. I’d experienced this the last time on AM, but didn’t think much of it until today. Limitless Physical Energy is in Regen; is it in AM too? I had a very active temp worker “counseling” me on why I should slow down today. I listened to his whole speal a few times today, for I was of an opposite mindset compared to what he and others in my area were doing. I just felt very productive, and I was actively looking to be busy.

I felt really good, and I didn’t have to think myself into working; I wanted to, and I did. And I trusted it. The whole sales point for AM of the bosses noticing your productivity…well, it’s true. *However, my motivation was not to please them or be in their graces.

Here’s why I’m on SC subs presently. I’ve been on another vendor’s emotional healing subliminal, I’ve had success with it…but I feel I’ve signed up to a dependent mindset again. Like I’m always waiting on permission and approval to venture out and try things out for myself. The Extreme Independence module, along with the entire scripting packages in the alpha subs, are my main reasons I’ve returned to SC.

Last time I had gone from Ascension to AM, then I tried hanging onto Emperor…but Emperor burned me some. Well, it discouraged me since I felt I was pulling away from everybody. My original reason for seeking subliminals here was some freedom, and SC delivered. This time I’m on AM with GM, and I’m running Regeneration and Sanguine at night. Regen is powerful; I’d just not given it enough time to manifest change. I’d read someone’s journal here where they said they were actively aware of their thinking processes in daily life while on Regen, and yesterday I noticed that.

I’m running Regen now that I’m home, having run AM and GM on my phone all day at work. I’m seeking a sober mindset, and Regen seems to make me think “is (this belief/thought) really worth my time?” I like how it makes me think, so I’m running it now. Mental sobriety is what I’m after today. It also has me thinking beyond “right now”.

2 Likes

I’m considering buying and using Elixir tomorrow.

Maybe Regeneration is getting in my head, but I’m beginning to really wonder “why am I doing this?” It’s a strange feeling that’s poking through even my lies to myself. Sitting here and being honest now, lies to myself have been my norm. (I am running Regen now, so it may be prompting it).

It’s like everything in my life has been built on lies to myself. Everything. I admit this since…I’m feeling slivers of truth, and I LIKE it. Lies take so much damn work that even keeping up with them is *ing exhausting.

i’m so used to picking and choosing which “me” I’ll let you see. That preoccupation with showing the “right” me…is bullshit. Dishonest. It’s not fair, not fun. I’m done whining. I’m keeping Regen on.

3 Likes

I started one day ago Regeneration. I’m afraid man. I got divorce this yesterday after many years of continuous conflicts at home. I’m very dominant and with some exposition to Emperor v2 maybe got worst… Or simply that is the real me!
I want to rebirth myself and perhaps a good start will be Regeneration. @Fire and @SaintSovereign perhaps could help me with some advice.
Good luck, Bro!

4 Likes

Divorce is one of the most emotionally stressful experiences one can go through. Mine happened 5 years ago. It’ll be rough for a while, but having at least one person in your life who you can turn to is a real gift. Do you have anyone who’s available and open to helping you out?

Divorce is no fun. Wasn’t meant to be. Lots of blame, self blame, and expecting bad things again can follow you… but you have a choice each and every day to face your real truths and responsibilities, or cast blame. Deciding to be honest with yourself about your part will help YOU if you go that way. For you only have control over yourself.

Emperor mixed with Regeneration? I, too, will defer to Saint and Fire, as it can be an aggressive sub. For me, doing both Regen and Emperor stirred up too much too fast.

One day at a time. Healing isn’t fast or painless. You will make it through this.

2 Likes

Thanks for your words. I stopped Emperor. Only Regeneration and Limitless v2 for now on.

3 Likes

No problem. Report on how you’re feeling and thinking on these subs, as that’s how you learn to trust yourself moving forward. Well, that’s how it’s been working for me.

I ran Ascension all day solo while working today. I’ve been running it alone these last 2 days since I’m seeing the confusion and clutter I create when I’m fearful. What I’ve seen is that I’ve been making things difficult. Regen is pointing this out, and I had 2 incidents at work which pointed this out.

Wednesday our department super wished to be nice to the 4 or 5 in our department, so he offered to pay for a soft drink break at a local gas station. He paid out of his pocket, which got my attention. Anyway, when they said where they were going, I chimed in “I’ll get an ice coffee”. I forgot I do some mixing of ingredients, which is a step beyond picking up some Coke’s. I told one guy how I liked it, but after they left I realized I’d been too …not easy. Noone really said anything negative, I just became aware I’d distanced myself again. This stayed in my mind the rest of the day.

And yesterday, I did it again. I’d learned the woman manager, an attractive woman, had included me in a group to receive a new work shirt (reason unknown). I’d been thinking of her, I’d been reading PS journals, and she ran into me yesterday heading towards the bathroom. This is where I’m ashamed. In my head while she was talking to me, I was pushing her away from me. And in our 2 minute discussion, I think I made her feel bad for trying to be nice to me. I wasn’t angry or rude. Emotionally, I was scared and angry though. (Yes, I just shared the truth after telling a good looking lie). She’d purposely ordered a different size since another man’s shirt didn’t fit, and it’s like…I was seeking some revenge. She was a female talking to me, me thinking she should feel difficult like I felt. Like … I thought all angry stuff, but was afraid to show anger, so fear and confusion came out, cloaking it. It was a difference of opinion with no solution.

What’s behind that? I’ve been quiet here. This is what’s really bothering me.

I’ve been angry at my mom, and 2 weeks back, I went completely incommunicado with her after picking her up from another hospital stay and spending the night at her place. Which I felt was due. I’m tired of taking care of my late stage alcoholic mother, who’s going downhill physically, and still won’t change herself, drinking not even included here. I don’t like putting bandaids on bone-deep cuts brought on by living self destructively–I’m sharing using an analogy there. Me even pretending to agree with her self destructive lifestyle of hate and blame is all a lie. I left her place without waking her during a nap. I’ve not called, and I’ve avoided all her calls and texts. A major part of me said “I’m done!” I’ve begun praying about it, asking for some lesson here, open to change my own heart, for the hate and self-hate is killing her. The alcohol is just her weapon.

I’ve avoided her since I still have childish expectations surface of her loving me. It has to stop. Been imagining going back to AlAnon (for families of alcoholics). I’m still carrying old masks of denial. Am I ready for this? It sure beats not loving myself. No meetings tonight, so I’ll pull up some speaker meetings on YT. I crave mental sobriety. Really crave it.

1 Like

My confidence has been withheld these last few days, mainly due to my internal stance at my mother. Thankfully, running Regen is beginning to tear down the fantasy thinking of mine that if I cut her off and just ostracize myself from her, I’ll be happy. This has been fucking with my thinking for years. It’s the fantasy that she’ll be emotionally healthier tomorrow, soon, whenever. And part of me has been fighting for independence from this fantasy.

I added Limitless v.2 and Limit Destroyer to my nightly Regen stack, so I’m thinking differently this morning. Inside all the anxiety of abandoning my mom is a solution based thinking. I can make positive changes for myself.

Before I began writing here this morning, I imagined writing her, telling her why I’ve separated myself. Writing is heard much easier, I think. When talking, old filters are up, evidenced by an obvious waiting for me to finish so she can speak. I’ve done this with her too, but I see it in every talk with her.

As a sidenote, I’ve been attracted to Emperor since I read how Saint cut toxic people out of his life while on Emperor. I haven’t read every single Emperor journal, but I’ll look into a few today. Cutting myself off from toxic people is a powerful step. A question which came up while writing just now is “what will I replace it with?” Being angry at people—how long does that last?

My questions may not even be relevant when it comes down to it. I’ll go read some journals now.

2 Likes

The people you surround yourself with plays a huge part in how you define yourself AND how others see you. The people around you have a chance to define your mental and external life narrative – that’s why it’s so crucial to make sure you keep a circle that will uplift you. By that, I’m not referring to mental masturbation or “circle jerking,” I mean, find a circle that will give you solid advice without ulterior motives. If you have a circle calling you arrogant or some other name simply because they’re treating you badly and you’re standing up for yourself, drop 'em.

I personally follow the "fck yeah" rule. I think it was in one of Mark Manson’s books – maybe The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fck. Basically, if you don’t say “F*CK YEAH” when you have a chance to hang out or chat with an acquaintance, and they don’t say the same about you – it’s probably not worth it.

6 Likes

For 3 days now, I’ve been running Emperor v.3 mostly. I was cautious initially since I remembered buying v.1 last December, and I quickly became all anger. I only ran it 4 hours, and jumped to Ascension due to Alexander’s observation.

I’d been running AM, Ascension, and I even put Mogul on last Friday. My main reason for choosing Emperor over all three of those is that it not only populates my head with information, it pushes me to take action. I have greatly desired to grow out of the weak, manipulative perception of myself, to be what I’ve turned away from so often in fear, so I’m running Emperor v.3 now.

I will share what happened today, since it was a first. I’d slept overnight with Regen and Limit Destroyer running. I had no obvious reconciliation, but I detected a reluctance to jump into my day like I’ve normally had. Instead of waiting an hour or so to let my day begin, I began Emperor right on my phone in my shirt pocket.

Today I had been expecting a small bitcoin payout from one miner I’ve been working with for months. That payout was to be used as a required fee payment to withdraw a larger amount he’d accrued for me. (Just he and I; no broker or middleman). The f***up was he’d put the smaller amount right in with the larger amount instead of keeping them separate. This eliminated the possibility of using the funds to enable a withdrawal. I got really pissed off, and thank God I worked solo most of the day, for I was angry!

Maybe Regen was working on stuff too through this, for my anger was really more linked to old experiences, like those with my older brother. Strange how recent experiences on Regen and Emperor mirror old hurts in my past. Seriously.

I was angry for a couple of hours (not my norm), so I changed from Emperor to Regen on my phone. I found my wits again, and kept it on the rest of the work day.

I’m experimenting at this moment. I’m looping Regen with Emperor 3 from my home desktop PC. Regen seems to soften the anger from Emperor–for this anger has obviously sat there a while.

Going back to my experiences at work today, I have been thinking about kicking people out of my life, and last night when I read Saint’s comment, I thought of a person. Today, I wondered about this miner, and even… my ex-wife? I thought of her plans when she’ll be down for 2 weeks in July. She’ll be bringing her “boyfriend”, who she’s admitted to me 2ce now she’s not really sure about. Her first admission of him a month or so back came with her seeing red flags in his life: he’s raising 6 uncontrolled kids by himself. In my experience, she was NEVER a kid person. Teens yes. Infants, NO.

I shared this with a younger coworker today–and he thought she might be coming down to flare up some jealousy in me. She’s already told me directly she’d still be with me if she could have her way. I’m still him-hawing when I’m away from her, but last Saturday when she called me, I was rather sensual (thanks Emperor!). I even noticed it in my voice. Very sensual. I gave her a rubdown on the beach last month when they were here. God, I miss that! But I did share honestly with my coworker that I was scared of being hurt again. She left; I fought for her.

Maybe Emperor will grow me more. No. It will. It is.

PS: last Sunday I was in Walmart since I had to get a tire changed. I notice that Emperor kicks in when around people. My confidence soared. A couple in their 60’s were walking by me, and I caught the woman’s look first: a friendly smile. I returned it, looking over at her husband. He too had a smile, and in the 5 seconds passing each other, I looked at both of them, and my smile grew. It’s like we were feeding each other with something good. THAT was phenomenal! (very, very addictive, I’ll say :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Something which happened last night was running through my head when I read that Saint.

I play Cashflow 202 (a financial game similar to Monopoly–with real life possibilities) with 2 friends I’ve known in 12 step groups. One has been on a mission for a few years to be financially free. But IMO, he’s held back by a bit of past baggage. One thing came up last night while playing, and I stood my ground.

In Cashflow, one starts out in the “Rat Race”. Your main goal in the game is to gain enough passive cash flow to exceed your expenses. Once you’ve done this, you leave the “Rat Race” and enter the “Fast Track”. It’s easy peasy once there. Me and the one I mentioned had both gotten into the Fast Track. For me, once I’ve gotten there, I’ve won (I’ve succeeded). Few major risks are faced in the Fast Track besides divorce (loss of all loose cash), a law suit (loss of 1/2 your cash), or an audit (loss of half your cash). Stresses are few at this level. But something came up last night.

He’d landed on a business, and he bought it, which is the goal. However, a few turns later, I landed on that same business. I could have bought it out from him, but I thought for a second, and declined it. I thought of Michael Douglas in the movie “Wall Street”, when he’d intended on buying a business that Charlie Sheen’s father worked in. Michael Douglas would destroyed it. If it was bought, his father, nearing retirement, would have been left with very little after spending so many years there.

I also thought of a very contrary quote I’d read recently by John D. Rockefeller. It was something like: Not every business opportunity is a good one.

My friend was pushing me to buy him out. Why? I didn’t need the money. I’d imagined hurting people just for some profit, so I didn’t do it. He tried a few tactics, equalizing that move with “success”. Hurting people is not my idea of success. And I ignored his stance. It was ill-guided.

I thought of him when I got home and read your reply. Sitting here now, 24 hours later, I am going to wait on this, if I even choose to do it. For like Rockefeller’s quote, not every relationship is a good one. Nor is every relationship bad. Before I decide how I’ll treat him, I’ll allow the subs to steer me into how I would treat myself. If I can love myself, I can naturally love others. When I know the truth of my motivations, I won’t have this sense of “not knowing”. I’ll trust that wisdom here.

4 Likes

Something just struck me when I saw the “external life narrative”.

Just saw this on BBC.

4 Likes