Subliminal Page Count / Heaviness Rank

I think this is the post I was remembering from before

1 Like

Yeah, it would be great to know the density but on the other hand it’s always an individual matter. Say Emperor is very dense but I can handle 8 loops with ease whereas somebody else barely handles 2 loops. But the same person handles StarkT with ease at 3 loops per day whereas for me one per day is too much. But maybe there’s some factor in our mind which is responsible for how much of the density we can handle and it doesn’t matter what kind of programing (script, objectives) is in the sub.

1 Like

@Palpatine - this thread doesn’t have any replies. I think it is somewhere else. It’s been long since I saw it. I will try digging the heck out of the search bar and see

1 Like

@Sub.Zero - yeah. I don’t put too much into the page count thingy.

Possibly good for stacking ideas (eg a Dense + Light title would be feasible. For example I clearly remember SaintSovereign recommending Mind’s Eye with Emperor or Ascended Mogul in the first go itself). Similarly, PCC can be used in the same way.

2 Likes

Okay so this is the closest info I could find:

2 Likes

Great ideas guys but i think the problem with labelling dense titles may be

• dense maybe for me and not for you…
  • light maybe for you and not for me…

Dense titles for one maybe the amount of reconcilliation one has to go through also.
Light title can also mean faster reconcilliation due to the length of script.

2 Likes

This may go against the grain here, but I prefer the way it is now.

Here’s my reasoning:

Whether we’re open about it or not, a big part of what we’re looking for with subliminals is Hope. A lot of the microquestions that people ask here on the forum could also be looked at as, ‘Hey, should I still have hope?’ (That’s definitely reductionist of me. And there are a lot of necessary questions that we ask. I’m just saying this is part of the picture.)

I feel like something like a heaviness or density ranking could also be misused to as a way to find reasons why things are not working. Basically, ‘Well, it’s no wonder that didn’t work. It was too heavy!’

But a method that doesn’t work well for me or that feels super-heavy or dense for me, might work great for you. Taking script-length as an example: If there is a 300-page script, you might actually already be pretty good with about 200 of those pages. If I’m only good with about 5 of them, then the same 300 page script is going to be much denser for me than it is for you. In that case, it would be a shame if you had chosen not to use that program just because you said ‘wow, 300 pages that seems way too long!’

I don’t want my preconceptions to be too strong before I start working on something. I don’t want to get lost in predicting the probability of success. I’d rather just have a general guideline and then find out the rest for myself through experience.

hahaha. While I was thinking about how to express this, @Lion and @pacman came in and said the same thing in much less space.

(I’ve noticed that when I’m feeling the load, my posts seem to get longer.)

4 Likes

@Malkuth - may you always feel the load so that we get your longer rants lol.

Jokes aside, it is good to give a detailed explanation and yes, there is good sense to the idea of hope in questions regarding subliminals.

1 Like

No anwser, nobody wants it :joy::joy:

1 Like

@GoldenTiger - LOLL

This. Page count matters less than you think. Blue Skies is much shorter than Emperor, yet the latter is much easier to run. The ambitiousness of the goal is more important. HoM, for example, has an incredibly ambitious goal. It’s quite “dense” in that aspect.

4 Likes

For me, Blue Skies has not given me all too much reconciliation. It’s really a matter of internal beliefs vs external experiences, whenever there’s a dis-congruence between those two, then reconciliation arises.

So for each, it will be different and therefore it makes no sense to create a density rank because it’s merely a subjective thing and cannot be measured objectively. Well, it could be measured individually but each parameter will be different in relation to the user himself.

To effectively choose a script for you it is important to know thyself and Astrology is a great aid to do so. For example, Emperor went against my natural energies, at least the introverted versions from back in the day, nowadays they work a little bit differently. I bet Daredevil works great for me as I become energized from socializing. For someone who dislikes socializing and becomes drained by the action of doing so, it is probably not a wise choice to go for Daredevil as that person will have a mental desire to socialize but become drained anyway.

Everyone has a natural purpose in life and it is up to each person to find that purpose and pursue it.

Astrology is a great aid? What do you meant by that?

That depends on whether you believe that you can change your destiny with subliminals or you are destined for a “natural purpose in life?”.

How do you use that then? You read about your zodiac sign and that’s supposed to help you in what? Learning on who you are?

1 Like

You can refer to this thread here.

2 Likes

You choose your own Destiny, however, each person has an overall Energy it is a person’s Spirit, you can totally feel it in someone’s behavior and vibe.

Your Spirit is the culmination of your entire Astrology chart and therefore gives an immense overview of the personality of someone. For your life purpose; look at Venus (what you Love and are Loved for) as well as Mars (what drives you). So, the Houses, Signs in those two planets – the 2nd house, 1st house, and Ascendant are also important.

At the end of the day, your whole chart is important, and to simply know yourself so that you can use subliminal’s to enhance your natural abilities (energies).

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero more like comprehending your own personality through self-reflection or other means such as Astrology. For example if you are a Leo or have a lot of interesting placements in regards to that Sign it is wise to choose a Title such as Khan because Khan aligns with Leo very much.

It will unconsciously get you to think as a Leo, because a Leo loves to lead big groups, to be above Alpha and to simple qualify in life and shine. If you have a lot of Virgo, Gemini, Sagittarius or Libra placements people will often know you as very communicative, talkative or having a lot of humor and charm which is mostly the case with Scorpio’s they have a strange kind of mischievous sarcastic humor than it would be very beneficial to get Daredevil.

Capricorn? Emperor.

But than again there is so much that comes in mind when forming a personality of someone, people are complex and so are there energies, so it is very important to know thyself; and by doing that you will naturally know what to enhance upon to bring out the best in you.

4 Likes

How about Tarot? Does it apply to it too?

I’m with @SaintSovereign in that I don’t get why the page number matters. At that point it’s getting ridiculous because you don’t know how it’s typed out, hand written, or spaced. Knowing the number of pages is meaningless. Next someone will want to know the script which I seriously hope never happens.

1 Like