Subliminal Diary

When you feel upset, is it for seemingly no reason or is it more of an overreaction to something you normally wouldn’t be as upset about?

1 Like

Idk i woke up feeling upset

If you asked me why i’d say general life stuff but it also happened when i jumpd to 45s on reforged and paragon

Do you want to try smaller increments? Maybe moving to 35s of each and seeing how you feel, then 40s, and then 45.

You’re probably waking up upset because sleep is when a lot of processing takes place, alongside you subconsciously reflecting on the day and planning for the next. The subliminal brings up a topic that either clashes with your beliefs, or a situation where you unknowingly acted in violation of what it is that you want. Now we know that a topic somewhere between 30s and 45s either conflicts with a longstanding belief or habit you have. You could try to read over the features of the copy and see which one pops out at you as something you’re scared of or just try to sit with the recon at 45s if it isn’t disrupting your life too much.

To me, recon feels more like an error signal than anything else. It’s showing you where you still need work if you really want to achieve your goal. Sometimes it’s rational, like if I were listening to Wanted but putting no effort into my appearance and staying inside all day. Other times it’s irrational, either because it’s super subconscious or you made some “mistake” that you had no way of knowing how to avoid. You have to know when to give yourself grace, especially when it’s the latter. Acknowledge it, learn how to fix it for next time, and don’t stress it too much.

1 Like

Oh i hadnt considered it may have been the material at that length,i just assumed it was the input since adding 15s to both reforged and paragon was an extra 30s doubling the input

I mean it could be that, but it’s not like information you’re neutral on would cause that much of a reaction. If it were just that, I’d expect there to be more overexposure symptoms than recon

1 Like

yeah, I think there is some nuance regarding symptoms from increasing exposure. I too generally find it hard to increase listening duration

one of my latest posts on this topic:

1 Like

Some people never increase abd sss amazing results. I’m doing great with 30 secs to 1 minute.

1 Like

I dont really know what to do now stay at 30 or go uo in 5s increments

I mean if 30s gives all the results whats really the point?

@SaintSovereign your probably sick to death of speaking about micro loops but i would like to know what would happen if someone just played every sub for 30s indefinitly so they dont have to deal with recon or think about subliminals?

Do you still recommend working your way up incrementally 5s at a time? Do higher listening times offer more complex topics and material to be worked through or is it just extra deeper input and you can still accomplish 100% of the subliminals objectives at 30s

Is there any merit or benefit in going up listening time

Paragon 35s 7 Clicks From 0 NC Off
Reforged 30s 7 Clicks From 0 NC Off

One thing im afraid of is increasing listening time not getting recon symptons but the results stall and i end up increasing listening time more because i dont see recon

Then increasing it slowly. Do a full week at one length. Assess and move forward. Remember, between Paragon and Emperor, you’re running a stack that works better with long-term investment. Measure developments by several weeks/months not day to day.

2 Likes

Paragon 40s 7 Clicks From 0 NC Off
Reforged 30s 7 Clicks From 0 NC Off

I wonfer if theee 5s incrementd are too low and i can do 10 or 15s

Whats the rush? Better going slow with 5 then hitting a reconciliation and second guessing every decision for weeks

What if my sweet spot and the results im after is at like 6 minutes tho,will take me years to get there if i stay at 5s for a week before moving up

A year and 5 months if you’re starting from 5 seconds (excluding washout time).

Personally, I don’t see that as a big deal, but I’ve never been concerned with ‘sweet spots’. I’ve gotten great results at 30 seconds or 15 minutes with ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) on. I’m only suggesting you go slowly because you’re hitting a recon threshold at low lengths. Its up to you though.

2 Likes

I concur

Also, not like you are missing out much if you are below the sweet spot

You are still getting the benefits, still getting subconscious reprogramming, still integrating the script

EDIT: I believe impatience and over-reliance on subs can be a sign of recon

2 Likes

Increased paragon listening time to 40s and got nightmares…

Aslo on day i listened 40s seemed like my results regressed a little bit runnier nose,more gas seems like maybe 30s is in fact my sweet spot after all although it works slower then i’d like,but if i go up even 10s i get i’ll get nightmares and regressed results