SubClub Elites -- Lifetime Discounts! -- Ranks Updated

Are you SURE?

So, is this rank/reward system no longer in effect? I sent a support ticket Saturday I believe, but now I’m getting the feeling this program is dead?

They don’t work on weekends

it no longer requires you to input a custom coupon code. if you are in the system as having a rank, it’ll apply to customs automagically at checkout.

2 Likes

But I still need to send a ticket with post count, username and email correct?

2 Likes

Correct. If you sent it Saturday (as in yesterday) it should be addressed by sometime between Wednesday and Friday (3-5 business days)

3 Likes

Send a support ticket.

2 Likes

I could get into my account
Is it the same username and email in major titles acc?

Does it say wrong password? or something else? There was an issue before where people couldn’t get in and had to reset the password to get it work on both sites.

1 Like

Yes it that
It’s possible in major
But not in thr Q

1 Like

Logging out of the main site and then trying on Q would be a good troubleshooting step I think. Try clearing all SC-related cookies first.

1 Like

the only bad thing is that if you have a coupon code you can’t use it anymore. removing the fixed rebate does not work and the coupon is not accepted. Maybe this can be fixed?

1 Like

I would recommend to change the system to another KPI. The post count is nice but is that really what subclub wants? Or is „helpful posts“ (with likes) and posts in an own journal sharing experiences more worth than spamming the forum with questions?
Just my 2 cents on what I would want to see in this community.

1 Like

I am not that ambitious person but just curious now. I have 1.2k posts and my rating is currently regular. Can I apply for a promotion or is it out of the discussion? And if so, what is the right way to do it?

3 Likes

Just create a support ticket with your username and your postcount

2 Likes

Can you close this thread? We have the other thread with the updated information. @RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

Would you please post the link to that other thread in a reply to this message?

1 Like
2 Likes