SubClub Elites -- Lifetime Discounts! -- Ranks Updated

Yeah, it would be great! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am Aspirant now. Thank you for all love. :hugs:

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I am actually in that situation with a rank upgrade on a support ticket atm. Do I tag him in here or is there a way to do it in the ticket system?

I did a support ticket and it went through smoothly

Don’t tag us. Go through the support system. @JayFlex’s rank increase occurred today because I jumped into the support system directly to help the new full time agent while they learn the ropes. I simply sorted by “oldest tickets” and are handling the ones that are overdue. Had nothing to do with tagging @RVconsultant, as he doesn’t have access to the ticket backend.

3 Likes

Yes, the support agent is working backward from “newest” tickets and I’m working from “oldest.” The queue will most likely be cleared out today. We’re only about 1-2 days overdue on just a few tickets. Everything else is within the promised timeframes.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign sorry about that. I didnt know, the increase happened the second I tagged RVConsultant, so I thought some kind of magic happened. :joy: My bad sir, thanks for the quick reply with the discount code.

1 Like

That’s why I did not tag anyone in my response to you :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you Saint for responding to this :pray:

3 Likes

You still tagged him :laughing:

2 Likes

RV “Magic” Consultant

4 Likes

@RVconsultant hey i was wondering if you could help me with upgrading my rank if i qualify

You have 82 posts. You qualify for Aspirant.
Open a ticket on the support site, they’ll take care of everything.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Will do. I was hoping this method of tagging RV would be faster since every time i send a support ticket i never get a response back which is understandable considering the huge load they have at the moment.

You caught me right in the middle of my mysterious ways😉

1 Like

Ever since they hired the full-time support staffer, the response time is a fraction of what it was prior. I love it.

5 Likes

@Palpatine e Nice. I look forward to being an aspirant soon. I was looking forward to negotiating an arch alchemist rank but ? @Simon stopped me dead in my tracks lol

2 Likes

Is this still available? I sent a ticket to support a week ago but no response, which is weird because I opened a different ticket a day after and that one received a response by Monday.

So? Are these lifetime discounts still a thing or what?

Yes. They are still a thing.

Post your ticket number here. Will tag @RVconsultant , @DarkPhilosopher

Appreciated, it’s ticket number #5134

1 Like

I have to do the upgrades myself – support doesn’t do this, that’s why the questions are answered quicker. I’m teaching the support staff how to do this now that I’ve been able to encrypt and hide everyone’s user information from all staff except Fire and myself.

12 Likes