Can I upgrade to Aspirant? :slight_smile:

Sent PM

Thank you!

Herro, @SaintSovereign

Can I has Initiate tag, plz

Send a PM please.

Turns out 300 was nothing.
I completed 550+ posts, jumping 2 ranks, in less than 3 months. :smile:

Guess my subconscious (read: ego) didn’t like to be referred to as “Junior”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’d like to thank all the members who kept tagging & quoting me, nudging me to post replies.
You know who you are. Simonians. :angel:t2: :hugs:

:metal:t2:

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Hi, im posting at this forum because my request is related to this topic.
You see, ive purchased many subliminals from subliminalclub and im requesting for 30% discount because i want to purchase 2 more subliminals rightnow please PM thank you.

I think you are dreaming my friend !

And I would like to get a free custom since my post count is so high and I’ve bought a lot of subs too. Besides I’m so amazing and everybody knows it. I just deserve it, right? Saint, please, I beg you, in the name of everything what sacred to you, have mercy upon us, beggars.

2 Likes

Just make quality posts like everyone else does. It doesn’t take too long. Engage in conversation and work for it. :)!

I wanted to build my custom around Christmas time but I didn’t have enough posts. I made sure each one provided some quality and engaged with people. You can thank Stark for that.

I got my custom in February because I wanted to follow the rules.

6 Likes

I dont get how yall can have so many quality posts, it takes forever to get that post count up lol.I love that theres apparently a reward for the loyal people that manage to be so consistently helpfull though.

1 Like

They don’t all have to be quality as long as they’re not like 1250+ posts of 10 word answers. Journals help with posts. Mainly why I increased in posts because I was replying to people in my journal and trying to answer questions if I could be helpful.

3 Likes

Knowing SaintSovereign, this is definitely the right attitude to get what you wish :joy:

5 Likes

Bro are you trolling :joy: I’m sure saint and fire appreciate the fact that you have already bought many subliminals from Subliminalclub, however that doesn’t mean that it’s appropriate to ask or maybe I should say demand a discount code. Just create useful posts on here if you want a discount. I’m really surprised with the entitlement that some people show regarding getting discounts or gifts.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m one of the original forum members and I don’t ask for shit. I have no idea what makes @Dare2fly think he’s so entitled

:fu:

7 Likes

@Dare2fly few steps:

1. Buy R.I.C.H.
  2. Run it
  3. Make back the money + more
  4. Use that money to buy other subs from S.C.
6 Likes

I thought you’d come up with something funnily sarcastic. But yeah, he’s (JCast) got a valid point.

1 Like

Oh man.

Discounts and coupons are so the wrong mindset about money.

This company does such great things and pushes boundaries relentless.

Pay the full price.

Or get RICH Ultima, run it for a bit and get the money this way.

4 Likes

If you already have over 1500 posts, you don’t need to be bumping your post count at this opportunity.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not lately . I have been saving that up for replying to @Sub.Zero

1 Like

@Dare2fly maybe you need to run your current stack until you have more dare2buy

3 Likes