SubClub Elites -- Lifetime Discounts! -- Ranks Updated

That made me laugh. Am I rubbing off ?

2 Likes

Can we do this?!?

Ahem…

Dear Mr Saint and fire. I also have purchased many of your fine products, I humbly request a discount of 89.987898% exactly, further more I would like 7 goats, 4 camels, 1 ticket to an Ariana Grande live and a packet skittles.

Thank you

7 Likes

This thread is feeling like a real-time workshop in how to create and radicalize a troll. Wouldn’t one fucking mocking response have been enough?

Instead we’ve got a freaking open mic session.

8 Likes

@Malkuth this may be the shortest post you’ve ever written :smiley:

We’re on the same page. Move on folks. Nothing to see here

6 Likes

Question: Guess who’s finally hitting reconciliation and is about to take an extended rest period?

Hint: “f@*king freaking blah blah freaking f**king”

4 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth. I’m also going through recon, and this poetry speaks to my soul.

2 Likes

Remember in the future to send a support ticket.

I reached 75 posts now. So I will sent PM. :partying_face:

@Dajardd If your PM doesn’t get a response, sending a support ticket would guarantee your message is seen.

I submitted a ticket and it only took them a few days to approve it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah send a support ticket. That’s what I was instructed to do for my rank update. They got back to me in a day or two.

2 Likes

Everytime someone comments on this, I think that Saint and Fire have added a new rank or something.

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be great! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am Aspirant now. Thank you for all love. :hugs:

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

I am actually in that situation with a rank upgrade on a support ticket atm. Do I tag him in here or is there a way to do it in the ticket system?

I did a support ticket and it went through smoothly

Don’t tag us. Go through the support system. @JayFlex’s rank increase occurred today because I jumped into the support system directly to help the new full time agent while they learn the ropes. I simply sorted by “oldest tickets” and are handling the ones that are overdue. Had nothing to do with tagging @RVconsultant, as he doesn’t have access to the ticket backend.

3 Likes

Yes, the support agent is working backward from “newest” tickets and I’m working from “oldest.” The queue will most likely be cleared out today. We’re only about 1-2 days overdue on just a few tickets. Everything else is within the promised timeframes.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign sorry about that. I didnt know, the increase happened the second I tagged RVConsultant, so I thought some kind of magic happened. :joy: My bad sir, thanks for the quick reply with the discount code.

1 Like