StarkQ Question

What would work better for going with StarQ

Ascension or Ascended Mogul? I want to combine Stark with Emperor in a custom but that might be a bit much. So i was wondering if ascension or AM would work better. I end joy the idea of being a dominant Alpha but i also want the creativity, fame, and social aspects of StarkQ.

2 Likes

I’d go with ascension to add more dominance to stark, Ascended mogul if you want to also add the more “classic” money aspect that is included in ascended mogul!

1 Like

I am guessing emperor would butheads or direct me in a different direction then stark, i wonder if i could consciously guide it along the same path as starkq with just an emperor feel lol

Thanks ill think on it more

I want the dominance but also the money too so im still trying to figure things out lol

1 Like

Yeah, never ran ascencion really so it’s hard for me to tell if you would get the same dominance feeling as emperor.

It’s hard to tell which sub gets thst dominance. For me only Emperor and Khan were equals in terms of dominance.

1 Like

Go for Stark & Ascended Mogul.

1 Like

I finally thought of what Emperor and stark combined would be like lol, Doctor Doom.

Would Khan Stage 4 be a good fit for Stark instead of say Emperor. I mean either way all 3 are massive as hell in size.

I think that sums it up. Now why did Doctor Doom decide to be a villain instead of a hero?

According to wikipedia:

He was [respected]…but through a flaw in his own character, he was a perfectionist."[12] At one point in the 1970s, Kirby drew his interpretation of what Doom would look like under the mask, giving Doom only “a tiny scar on his cheek.”[13] Due to this slight imperfection, Doom hides his face not from the world, but from himself.[13] To Kirby, this is the motivation for Doom’s vengeance against the world; because others are superior due to this slight scar, Doom wants to elevate himself above them.

1 Like

After further thought, maybe that is the reason why I didn’t like Emperor. Aside from seeing the crap from others clearer, maybe Emperor also had me seeing my own filth, and I didn’t like what I saw?

1 Like

To be honest, I believe those two go hand in hand. From what people have said, Khan really shapes according to your own Will. Surely it has it’s own focus but, which is conquering the world and accomplishing your goals like an unstoppable force of nature with a lot of social dominance and romance scripting in it. But users have stated that it can be used for literally anything, be it learning, wealth, pursuing women, etc.

Only thing I would make sure is to have a good amount of exposure on each program before combining them. Are you going for a Custom or listening to them apart from each other?

Unless you’re highly masculine already, an Alpha title will do a lot good in conjunction with Stark.

1 Like

With Commander Ultima now out I’m going to assume that stacking commander with stark will give stark that masculine punch / dominance it’s lacking.
I’m not sure what legacy or GM Ultima does but it could potentially be stacked with stark to give it that masculine punch as well. On ascended mogul I never felt that alpha, dominance feeling, just a strong desire to be productive. I never felt dominant on Ascended Mogul either, Commander could as well be a good stack with it to give it that masculine edge.

1 Like

Have you tried this combo? Stark + Commander, and/or Stark + Godlike Masculinity?

The Commander.

Here are my experiences on StarkT and the Commander (+AuraQ):

1 Like

Stark works with GLM very well yet the combo with the Commander gave me more results towards my goal which was very similar to the goal of the author of this thread.

1 Like

I ran both for one week and it worked very good. Then I switched to StarkT solely and got too soft an aura and I was indecisive and passive which I didn’t like.

1 Like

In bold - that’s the best piece of advice we got in this topic.

Sorry this is confusing… “the combo” gave you results towards your goal. Are you saying it was all 3?

Stark and Commander was a killer, the best subliminal ride I’ve ever had if it comes to external results and the impact I had on people.

1 Like

Love it! I’m looking into a stack to help me makes sales for my company. I was thinking Emperor at first but that cold-blooded dominance isn’t me. StarkQ seems in line with the Archtype I already most embody, so I was thinking of a stack like this.

StarkQ + GLM (for action taking) + Rich Ultima

Would you recommend ADDING the commander, or just replacing Rich with Commander?

Did you think about House of Medici? It contains what’s best in Emperor + social aptitude scripting + supports trading + Billionaire Stack recommended by SC:

The BILLIONAIRE stack: Emperor: The House of Medici, The Ecstasy of Gold, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + The Executive (run as a booster)

Commander is too aggressive for sales, you would be too overwhelming for many customers and maybe even aggressive towards them if they questioned your authority.

Eventually, you could replace Executive for GLM in the Billionaire Stack.

Stark is a very good choice too but it’s not focused on trading like the House is.