StarkQ Question

Yeah I did consider HOM as well. I’ve heard really good things about it. I’ll check it out too, thanks! I’ll definitely avoid the commander for sales… (for now)

Just have to make up my mind about whether I want to go the StarkQ route or the Emperor route because I hear they’re kind of conflicting. When I read the StarkQ description and forum comments, I just think to myself “wow that’s me and what I want to be even more of.”

At this exact moment I’m gonna start with GLM anyways and build up from there. More than any sort of mindset, I like the action-orientation that GLM promises. The Executive and Rich offer something similar, but GLM is interesting to me

From what you wrote and the stack you were considering it looks like Ascended Mogul + RICH + Executive would be a great start money wise (of course Ascended Mogul offers solid alpha foundations too) but it looks like you’re looking for something more than that, something Stark offers and other titles don’t.

Stark + GLM is a great combo to develop multiple areas of your life (Stark) and its solid center/inner strength (GLM). On top of that, RICH will push you towards making money so I would say go for it.