[Stark ZP/Heartsong ZP/SexMastery ZP]

To consider for my next stack…

Lots of positivity and freedom is just what I need for Stark/Spartan starting in 1 week from now.

1 Like

Also

Would be cool to see CWON + Wanted, SMX, Heartsong, Chosen/Wanted custom, etc

3 Likes

Now Im on day 18 of my stack and currently listening to Heartsong and Stark. I plan to end up this friday and take a 3 day washout.

Then Spartan and Stark with Chosen or CFW… Im still not decided, but getting more and more inclined to CFW.

About my custom now that I see it again, Im feeling desire to build it anyway, but maybe after a couple of cycles more…

1 Like

I still havent recover my full breathing capacity, Im very congested and my chest feels compressed, so Im doing a very reduced version of my excercise routine.

100 push ups
15 minutes jumping rope.

That way I dont end up totally wasted for the lack of proper breathing and at the same time I get enough satisfaction for excercising.

1 Like

Well I feel recovered from the flu, Stark and Heartsong are making me feel so good about myself and life. Add to that a lot of feel good neuro chemicals from exercising and a cool song.

Im at awe at the beauty of life!

What a name for an album… Unlimited Love. Sounds like the perfect concept for building a long lasting stack.

1 Like

Well this is a shift in plans… I decided to remove everything openly sexual from my custom and replace it for Feel Good Modules. If I want a sexual edge I have Wanted and other titles.

Cores:

1. Chosen
  2. Stark.

Charisma/Magnetism:

1. Entranced
  2. Ethereal Presence
  3. Chosen of Venus
  4. Depths of Love
  5. Transcendental Connection.

Perception:

1. Awakened Perception
  2. Intuition Enhancer
  3. All-Seeing
  4. Eagle Eye.

Communication:

1. StoryTeller
  2. Chiron
  3. Dragon Tongue
  4. Inner Voice.

Feel Good:

1. Gratitude Embodiment
  2. Joie de Vivre
  3. The Wonder
  4. Spiritual Freedom
  5. The Flow.
3 Likes

Done deal! i just oredered my new custom! It should arrive by the end of the week and I´ll test it Next Monday.

4 Likes

That was faster than premature ejaculation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

What can I say… Im done when Im done :joy: :joy:

1 Like

With the previous version I was very enthusiastic, but something wasnt quite right… When I understood some things about where I am and where I want to move to, I did some changes and it began to feel perfect.

Im gonna be using it with Spartan.

2 Likes

As Mandalorian would say, This is the way.

2 Likes

Ascension Chamber just kills me… 1 loop a week and I automatically go into overload. Lots of head pressure.

To be honest I dont see any improved results from using it till now, been using it for 2 months… maybe its time to put it to rest for a while.

1 Like

Well this time the feeling went away pretty quickly… thats good. Im very tired though.

1 Like

What would you suggest works better, ASC or ME, I’ve been running ASC once a week and definitely see more manifestations with ME

1 Like

I just had the realization that I live in an alternate reality that is pretty different from the one almost all people inhabit.
Its not the first time this happens, but its happening more often lately.
Its not a rational conclusion that I understand logically… its a glimpse into something else, some other dimension… it only last for a couple of seconds, but its very vivid, very tangible.

2 Likes

If you have asked me 5 minutes ago I would have said ME definitely, but at this very moment AC just showed me the entrance to a very interesting rabbit hole.

Anyway as far as I understand if you want better visualization skills then do ME, If you want faster manifestations the do AC.

Of course both of them should work wonderfully together. I havent tried that yet.

2 Likes

Well Ascension Chamber delivered its first manifestation…
Got a client 30 minutes after listening… this girl called me 3 weeks ago asking for help, then dissapeared… called me again after AC, I booked her and she already paid me.

2 Likes

No big decisions until the cycle, including washout, is done. That’s my rule :smiley:

By the way, GREAT to have you back, friend! You’ve been off the forum for a while, haven’t you?
I still very much admire your old customs. You seem to have a knack for great ideas.

Now I am seeing Chosen Wanted, and I love it :wink:
But yeah, maybe think of CWON with Wanted. However, regular Chosen obviously has more focus on leadership.
BUT, many reported women being interested in them after running CWON, so idk. Have yet to run it.

Nvm, just saw you changed your plan haha

1 Like

Well I just had a dream about a tank going over and destroying everything… At first it felt a little violent and disgusting, but immediately my mind put me inside the tank and it felt awesome, like the feeling of throwing a tv outside the window and see it crash into pieces… multiplied by a thousand.

Powerful and liberating.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: its a little late for me to do that… :rofl::rofl:

Thank you my friend!! Ive been off the forums for about 4 months or so, but Im back! Never stopped using subs though.

Yeah me too, but at this moment I want the ZP custom experience… my old customs are gonna get some exposure soon enough, specially the Wanted/Heartsong/Diamond/SM monster.

Yes! I removed all the sexual aspects of the custom, I focused it in positivity, leadership, freedom and feeling good inside.
Its mostly inspired in the CPI/Killer Influence David Snyder Model. Influencing by making people feel really good and stablishing deep connections with them, of course that requieres feeling effing awesome yourself.

This is my Charima and Influence title. It feels so perfectly crafted that I ordered it as soon as I realized what Ive done.
Then I have my old customs, 1 focused on Sexuality, 1 in Spirituality and one that goes deep into Money making.

Let the show begins!!!

Btw… what are you using now?

1 Like