New Disc. Thread - Chosen From Within ZP Experimental

It definitely creeped on me after about a week into listening to it stacked with Paragon and Ultimate Artist.

I don’t recommend having healing subs paired with Ultimate Artist because I feel they overpowered the experience but doing the inner healing leaves more room for a different experience where I can bring my vision into creation more flawlessly and with less resistance!

I wanted to quit a few times because of the depressive hiding in a cave feeling… heavy recon for sure. I didn’t want to be around anyone or go to my day job. I just wanted to love myself and choose me for once.

Super healing…

Brought me back to some heavy experiences that I was more quickly able to transmute…

I lucidly dreamed of people who have passed on but revised the experience and feel more at ease now.

I’m on day 7 wash out and still feeling the effects from CFW!

If I was to do that one again I’d probably do it solo!

Cheers to a great sub :heart:

8 Likes

With CFW, I went back into my past to revise the dark experiences which in turn have helped me have a clearer vision for my future as a leader!

Realizing I don’t need vices anymore.

That I’m not judging who I was because it helped shape me to be the empathic leader that I am.

More light and more space for the magic of me to unfold! :heart:

3 Likes

Please, kindly describe your recon in more detail.

Crying and Whaling like a baby without any specific known cause at times. Other times I’d hear a song and lose it! I was crying in my office at work!

Feels like I was grieving old parts of me that were dying off…

The funeral of my old self.

I wanted to hide in my bedroom away from the world…

I didn’t want to be around my kids or go to work.

I wanted to meditate by myself.

I would sit in a classroom staring off into space with low vibes… feeling annoyed by my students presence.

I was thinking of my business aspirations and feeling anger for how small I’ve played in life with so many excuses.

Old behaviour patterns resurfaced to be healed and I had some resistance. Gripping hard to what no longer served me because then what? I’d have no more excuses!

I felt tired and some headaches here and there.

7 Likes

Never underestimate healing.

Always take healing Seriously and make room for it.

Do the healing titels like : Dragon Reborn, Regeneration, Elixir, Chosen from Within, solo for 1-2weeks and then after you can say: yeaaa I can include other titels, only then include other titles

2 Likes

Once it washes out completely, however, the level of positivity and freedom that will flow into your life is incredible. I personally want to do another cycle of CFW, but the business definitely suffered while I ran it for around six months. I’m thinking of rewriting it using the new scripting method in Chosen: The Way of Nature, which may reduce the recon significantly while keeping the results the same.

20 Likes

More positivity and freedom than regular Chosen? Im looking for those exact 2 traits.

If CFW gives stronger levels of positivity and freedom I might wait for this.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

:kissing_heart: Pssssst buddy

Chosen Lovebomb Sanguine from Within

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

No business will suffer, only happy faces all around

3 Likes

The forum the day after release…

Mcz0

6 Likes

From my experience ( 3rd time I put it in a stack)
During the active listening phase its unbelievable powerful to the point I want to break up with this title. Simultaneously its as effective as it is powerful. I could heal stuff with this title like no other Titel could even touch.

And then washout starts. Suddenly all the love and positivity that goes under in active listening phase, starts to shine trough on such a deep level that I just explode.

4 Likes

Thats what puts me off a little bit… I did it for a cycle and I was too irritable the whole time… I dont wanna bear that at the moment.

Thas why a new version with new anti recon script looks tempting to me.
Now if regular Chosen can provide the same levels of positivity, I prefer the one without specific healing scripts.

When its time for my next cycle I will choose according to whats available and the info I can gather.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

I would love to try it after you rescript it!

More positivity and freedom sounds amazing!

:heart:

2 Likes

I would if I knew how… :pleading_face: I guess you wanted to answer Saints post.

That’s the thing.

Chose is absolute positive but has a strong component of : I lift other people up with positivity, I lead positively, I trust myself, guid me and others etc etc

Chosen from Within is exactly that.
It all flows inwards in combination with Lovebomb.

Its the best feeling ever

But then there is Regeneration which Diggs deep and brings the stuff out like nothing else

Why?

Its very similar to a plant medicine ceremony.
Your topic come to the surface because underly of Regeneration is this positivity and love that makes it possible to deal with whatever you have to deal. Your supported, that means it’s safe to deal with your problems and emotions without getting lost into your problems.

The only difference with plant medicine is that your problems are weaker that the medicine and you feel good after a couple of min.

Anyway I gona use it again, it’s soooooo effective and the reward is immense.

Also I think Saint will not create a Chosen Lovebomb Sanguine from Within versión.
Mainly because nobody will buy subs after that.
It delivers what we search in the outer world.
I can be wrong here. But I think that’s the reason, or one of them.
I don’t know.
Only he and Fire knows

Anyway, it’s a fantastic sub

4 Likes

Ah yes!

I’m new here lol

1 Like

I have a little over a week to finish my current stack and decide between Chosen and CFW, hopefully CFW gets updated anti recon scripts soon enough, then CFW will be my choice.

3 Likes

Its ok! :wink:

1 Like

I played CFW and it worked really well. I just felt that on top of already running Dragon Reborn it was a little difficult.

But it was definitely powerful.

3 Likes

Yeah… so many good feedback about CFW… I feel it deserves another round on my part.

1 Like

Been running CFW for around 2-3 months now and gotta say what an amazing sub this is. Especially if you combine it with another healing title, it seems to help you dive even deeper. Some benefits I experience:

• Feeling very grounded and calm with this nice warm feeling of love.
  • Seems to downgrade the compulsive thinking. But this can also be from my meditations. Since i’ve started CFW I’m just loving to meditate even more and more. That’s the biggest surprise for me. How much I want to meditate after I went to a loop of CFW and how easier it is to do so.
  • Loads of Insights and “aha!” moments when it comes to the past and how things went.
  • Wanting to be left alone and be with myself. I’ll think for extroverts that really need people to be happy, this is a great sub to run to feel comfortable and happy whilst being alone.
  • I dive way deeper into self reflection and finding things that benefit myself. It’s more about me then about others. Great for guys with the Mr nice guy symptoms.

On the downside, uuhm… Don’t run this thing when you are in situations that demands you’re full attention when it comes to socializing. Right now I’m looking for jobs and doing intakes, but this sub makes me an introvert and just want be at peace with myself. So if you decide to run this thing, make sure you have a clear agenda when it comes to interacting with people. Also, for extroverts I think this sub will be great to run for periods of time not all the time. To give an example, my family ask me all the time “are you oke? You seem so quite and unhappy” because I am very still and calm, while my personality is way way more extrovert like Stark. So use it wisely!

11 Likes