[Stark ZP/Heartsong ZP/SexMastery ZP]

Why not remake em ZP style? I know you’re supposed to run less cores, but still.

Funny you should mention this, because my current cycle of GLM/Sanguine (custom) solo REALLY made me rethink my relationship with sex.
I am much more interested in building a deeper connection, being positive, influencing people positively, than just pure lust and shooting it.

I think the bunch of runs Emperor/CHosen gave me these vibes. There is just so much more satisfaction in positively changing people’s lives them manipulating them for your own gain.

I am currently doing the GLM/Sanguine as mentioned above, then I’ll be back on my Emperor/Chosen custom, but at some point I want to run this beauty:

1. Mind’s Eye Core
  2. Chosen of Nature
  3. Blue Skies
  4. The Wonder
  5. Starfilled Night
  6. Joie de Vivre
  7. Song of Joy
  8. Gratitude Embodiment
  9. Empath
  10. All-Seeing
  11. Awakened Perception
  12. Emotions Unfettered
  13. Everpresent
  14. Sanctuary
  15. The Flow
  16. Wisdom Personified
  17. Dream Traveler
  18. Khronos Key
  19. Inner Voice
  20. Intuition Enhancer

I might turn into a ball of light running this but w/e lol
Haven’t ordered it yet, but it’s on the list.

2 Likes

I DO like your custom btw, but why is Chiron in there if I may ask?

Still, it’s lovely!

1 Like

Chiron

You will become a master at transferring the core concepts of your knowledge and doing so in the most understandable way to your students. You will learn how to better get through to your students and make them listen, as well as make them truly learn.

One aspect of that answer is that I do train people, Im giving an Alchemy and Manifestation Workshop and Im about to start an Influence one. I have plans of teaching Tantra at some point in the future, so Chiron fits very well in the custom.

Now the broader reason for including it is that in my experience people like us, we are almost always teaching and the better we are able to understand our own experience and connect it with whatever the person is experiencing at that moment, the easier we can help them develop a new understanding that will help them gracefully move in their path.

Finally… Im tired of withholding the wisdom I have. It might seem a lot to some people or too little for others, but thats besides the point. I dont wanna feel cheap by not doing something, by not spread positivity when someone needs it… and then go go knowing that I could have easily made a difference, but didnt cause I was afraid.

I lived like that for far too many years, of course I always had a perfect rational of why I didnt, but inside I knew I was just afraid.

Just one more thing… to be able to teach I have to be always paying attention tp the world amd learning new things, always understanding my own experience in new deeper ways.

2 Likes

Let me know once you do that, I am interested :wink:

I love this because I feel the same. Leading people in general also needs one to give people your wisdom in a useful manner. I always struggled with this. I had this module also planned for one of my customs, but maybe it needs to be a staple.

Thanks for your insight!

1 Like

I will… 1 every 2 cycles or something like that.

I arrived to the same conclusion by using heartsong, suddenly intimacy and connection became so much more important… somehow that need for deeper connections generalized to other contexts. Now Im all about positivity and freedom.

Theres lust when I make love with my girlfriend of course, but its at the service of creating deep connection and intimacy… to flow into full on soul melting.

If your first “them” is really meant to be a “than” then I agree 100% with you.
Ive never enjoyed seeing someone blossoming in life as much as I enjoy seeing my girlfriend creating the life she wants… old me just cared about having submissive and sexually available girlfriends… I admit that with no shame now.

Uuuh I feel good just by reading those modules… The Empath really makes me curious.

1 Like

This is beautiful.

I never understood lust absent from love and connection.

But when merged the gates of Heaven open :slight_smile:

It’s called making love for a reason… it’s art, a dance, a song between two Souls melting into one being and sharing each others essence to charge both.

1 Like

Thank you!

I do… I did and very well, sex was no different for me than alcohol, or drugs. I was looking for a fix.

With my actual girlfriend over the years Ive been learning to experience real love and connection.
In a way lust was my teacher… it was through the unrestricted exploration of lust that I finally realized that to experience something deeper I had to trascend pure Lust as a goal and use it as a tool for a higher purpose.

Yes!!

2 Likes

I feel very overloaded since my loop of Ascension Chamber yesterday. Head pressure on the forehead and on the sides of the forehead.

Besides that I feel very good, liberated and enthusiastic. Like something very special is cooking, you can smell it and are salivating, but you havent taste it yet.

Many people bash on having expectatives… I understand where they come from, the problem isnt having expectatives, the problems is being rigid about how things are supposed to happen for you.

One of the best states to have is the feeling that something great is about to happen even though you dont have a clue on what, where, when, how or why.

You are just filled with good feelings expecting life to surprised you in a way thats way better than anything that you can imagine.

Openess to Life…

2 Likes

Tomorrow is my last day of the current cycle and I will finish with Heartsong and Stark.

The washout till sunday or monday to begin with my new custom and Spartan.

1 Like

Yes haha

Bruv, did we just become best friends? :wink:

I think it’s the magic of ZP, it brings you closer to your TRUE core, removing all societal indoctrinations.
And what do we find at the core of our soul?
LOVE.
CONNECTION.
MEANING.

Empath is a great module. It has two sides.
a) feeling more with and for people
b) Making sure that these feelings are not abused (which is a big thing for me because I am an Empath by nature)

I think its official now, Bruv!

Beautifully expressed!

I feel it could be best buddies with Manipulus somehow :thinking:
Im gonna consider it for the future.

1 Like

Well right now Im doing my last loop of Heartsong and Sex Mastery for this cycle…

Next cycle Im gonna use my new Chosen/Stark custom so Stark is gonna have continuity, but its gonna be stacked with Spartan.

About adding a third title?? I dont know but it could be something with a sexual edge. Ive already done a cycle of SM and prior to that 1 of Diamond, so Libertine seems tempting, Ive never done that one except for an ocassional loop here and there, so 21 days seems tempting.

I might use my Heartsong/Wanted/SM/Diamond Qv2 custom, thats still a choice, it will give me continuity with Heartsong, but at the moment I feel really inclined to test the power of Libertine.

3 Likes

Dont leave Spartan behind :(, it is good for you.

1 Like

Im not leaving it man, Im bringing it back!!

1 Like

Sexy back, Justin Timberlake.

Ive been feeling angry and ultra sensitive… everything triggers me.
Sounds like Heartsong is digging deep and things are about to surface.

Why I believe is Heartsong? Easy… The second statement should read “everything my girlfriend does/say triggers me” that way is way more accurate.

2 Likes

New Moon in Cancer also has this effect.

But it’s probably amplified with your subs :wink:

1 Like

The good thing is I did some exercise in the morning and it gave me a hugh high… which is helping me to navigate through this.

Im pretty ignorant of Astrology… so I have no idea what this means :persevere:

1 Like

Whoops, guessed it wrong, I thought you were haha Nvm then!

1 Like

Anyway… it turned out I just needed to have lunch and sleep for 30 minutes. Now Im on top form.

2 Likes