Stark vs Emperor

Stark is more kind of a socially savvy expressive individual, extremely talkative everyone loves him. Emperor can also be socially savvy but not as expressive people either hate him or love him. Emperor prefers to get straight to the point and has a poker face all the time like me.

4 Likes

This question gets asked a lot.

They have different ways of pretty much achieving the same thing however there are some major differences.

Emperor: Not so social - pretty anti-social honestly, wants to work and get the job done, if new skills are needed then Emperor is probably one of the better subs to use, wants to build and work hard and will push you to do so.

Stark: Playboy billionaire joker. The whole point of Stark is to be popular and famous. Uses social networking, which is the main difference in my eyes between Emperor, to get what they want - if necessary. Seems more like work is more fun with this considering you’ll be more creative and inventive on Stark than Emperor (from my point of view) whereas the latter is more just work for it.

5 Likes

Yeah, in my experience, I feel completely different on each.

Emperor: Focused, determined, angered by stupidity and time-wasting. Much more solitary. But noticed by others. Just not socially savvy.

Stark: I felt great my first listen. Went to work unsure of internal changes after my first listen, but remember being noticed when around others–I was boisterous, happy, and grateful so many were around. I did this without giving it any thought. I jumped right into conversations since I found it fun. What’s strange is I’ve had some internal limit keeping me from returning to it, as it’s a powerful social accelerator. I’m using healing subs now (LD and RQ), so these limits will fall away soon enough.

Summary: one is being an Emperor, but the other has elements of Emperor. But they use 2 different pathways to go higher socially and business-wise. Personally, I like Stark. It was fun.

6 Likes

Guys I added Emperor Q , on my Stack oh HOM.

Has anyone had experience with this stack?

Thank you so much for the insight, gentlemen. For running an online teaching/tutoring business Stark should do a much better job.

There are 2 journals…

1 Like

My experience with emperor i was never anti social it was just not as playful. Stark was nice in the sense it made me more approachable as I can be very intense at times to those who do not know me. Emperor just seemed to amplify this.

3 Likes

I like Stark. It feels like parts of Emperor on it and you can bring it out, but Emperor has those things taken to the limit (ambition, lonewolf style, productivity, empire building, etc) and Stark it’s more like those parts are toned down but I feel if you want to you can bring it out still - however, it may be because I run Stark always alongside my Khan custom… tbh it may be that Khan is creating this

I have heard of people finding Stark to be almost polar opposite of Emperor… so maybe my experience is just because I am running it in a stack with Khan.

But other than that, the creativity, smooth talking, etc is what I notice with Stark, and it’s really like you shine wherever you go. With Emperor, I did have this extremely powerful vibe, just pure power and dominance, which is toned down when I run Khan + Stark but I am now waiting for the second custom which aims to address this by including more Power modules.

5 Likes

So if you had to chose between khan and emperor which do you think is you first choice?

Depends on your goals.

Do you prioritise sex, having fun, being social and dominant - the alpha or do you prioritise work/getting shit done and pushing yourself more.

If the former, Khan. If the latter, Emperor.

6 Likes

Khan does give more options but takes more time

Emperor is very fast and massive.

I think with Khan if you can get some healing in would be profound because later on I found fears etc getting in way of being in and expressing my power.

AND what Brandon said holds to some extent but I think on Khan you can also choose. However, it does have less wealth scripting apparently, I guess more seduction and social one however.

3 Likes

I would stack ST1 with Elixir, ST2 and 3 with Limit Destroyer and ST4 with Rebirth. I would devote at least one year to that schedule.

1 Like

How will you guys compare them on their ZP versions?

1 Like

This is a good question. I would encourage you to look at the Stark ZP thread and the Emperor ZP thread, and notice what is happening.

1 Like

I think @Invictus could chime in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pretty new, so here’s a new listeners response. Ran Emperor for a 21 day cycle and switched to Stark.

Emperor is Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders. Cool, confident, controlled, quiet but not shy, and not anxious at all. When I was on Emp, my anxiety was totally gone. So much that it actually made me overthink my lack of anxiety. I started attracting mentors and girls, got a new job, and generally increased my status in record time. I stopped using it because on Emperor, I had an intense IDGAF attitude that made it very difficult to focus on my goals. Emperor, to me, is all about the long game, is very individualistic, and feels like it rejects the traditional path to success of college, job, profit etc. It feels very entrepreneurial in the classic sense: start a company from the group up and grow it into an empire. It also is very opportunistic: give me money, don’t really care how. I found myself fixating on pathways to money that don’t align with my goals or desires.

Stark is very social, very extroverted, very creative and very hardworking. It’s much more about social and creative freedom and seems to align more with a Tony Stark, Elon Musk, Steve Jobs tech genius archetype. It feels very innovative and seems very concerned with not just money, but how you get that money. On Stark I’m very concerned about my path to success, not any old path to success. I want to make it by creating something amazing and selling it to people.

24 Likes

I could write for days :rofl:
But what @praisetheurdtree, said pretty much sums it up nicely.

Plus I preferred then combined, as the combo made me feel invincible and the embodiment of success, and even my current “reality” is a result of the snowball effect of that combo, even though I don’t listen to them anymore.

8 Likes

GPT-4’s comparative analysis of Emperor vs Stark based on their product description.

Summary

Emperor and Stark are both powerful subliminal programs designed to help individuals become successful, influential, and charismatic. However, there are distinct differences in their approach and the specific areas they focus on. Here is a comparative analysis of the two programs:

1. Primary Focus:

Emperor: The primary focus of Emperor is to create a strong, dominant, and independent individual who is capable of achieving success in various aspects of life, including wealth creation, personal development, and social dynamics.

Stark: Stark’s primary focus is on developing an inspiring, charismatic, and innovative individual who not only achieves personal success but also motivates others to do the same. Stark places a higher emphasis on fame, personal magnetism, and creativity.

1. Wealth Creation and Career Advancement:

Emperor: Emperor is designed to help users build their empire, whether it’s through starting their own business, becoming an industry expert, or climbing the corporate ladder. The emphasis is on self-reliance and determination.

Stark: While Stark also provides extensive wealth scripting, it encourages users to find their unique talents and abilities and create a positive difference in the world. Stark offers more diverse options for wealth creation and career advancement.

1. Social Dynamics:

Emperor: Emperor focuses on developing strong leadership qualities, assertiveness, and social dominance. Users will become more confident in their interactions and be seen as natural leaders.

Stark: Stark places a higher emphasis on charisma, personal magnetism, and persuasiveness. Users will inspire and charm others, easily navigating conversations and social situations.

1. Fame and Status:

Emperor: While Emperor does address status and power, it does not specifically focus on fame or being in the spotlight.

Stark: Stark has a powerful fame generation and cultivation component, helping users rise in status rapidly and become well-known for their best qualities.

1. Personal Development:

Emperor: Emperor focuses on personal growth, self-discipline, and developing a strong sense of purpose. It helps users become mentally and emotionally resilient in the face of challenges.

Stark: Stark is more focused on developing creativity, innovation, and intelligence. It encourages users to become prodigies in their chosen fields and make meaningful contributions to the world.

In conclusion, Emperor and Stark are both powerful subliminal programs with different approaches to personal success and development. If you are looking for a more dominant, self-reliant, and disciplined approach to success, Emperor may be the right choice for you. On the other hand, if you want to focus on charisma, creativity, and fame while inspiring others, Stark could be a better fit.

How to know if I need Emperor or Stark?

To determine whether Emperor or Stark is the right choice for you, it’s essential to consider your personal goals, aspirations, and the areas of your life you’d like to improve. Here’s a guideline to help you decide:

Choose Emperor if you:

1. Seek a strong foundation of self-discipline, self-reliance, and personal power.
  2. Prioritize building a personal empire and self-mastery.
  3. Desire to develop strong interpersonal relationships and assertiveness.
  4. Value personal growth in areas such as leadership, productivity, and financial success.
  5. Prefer focusing on your goals and ambitions without seeking fame and public recognition.

Choose Stark if you:

1. Aim to develop charisma, personal magnetism, and social prowess.
  2. Seek to rapidly grow in fame and status in your field.
  3. Want to improve your creativity, innovation, and problem-solving abilities.
  4. Aspire to become an inspiring, influential figure who captivates others.
  5. Have a diverse range of goals and want a more flexible approach to personal development.

Take the time to reflect on your objectives and the type of personal growth you desire. Remember that both programs are designed to help you grow and develop, but their specific focuses cater to different preferences and aspirations. Choose the one that aligns most closely with your goals and desired areas of improvement.

13 Likes

Nice, I like it. It would be nice to create a separate topic for variable subliminal comparisons between themselves.

2 Likes

Damn is that really the AI?

1 Like