Stark Black Steroids (ASBR + NR)

OK.

For those who haven’t noticed, i’ve been mainly just posting on threads these days. Stark Black results? Stark Black Disc. Thread.

Etc etc

To summarize the last few weeks

• Went to Medellin Colombia, saw some of my best friends, had a great time
  • The “Dream Job” i got was actually really weird, the offer was bunk, the sales team was very robotic (I was literally told by the CEO I idolized that “the biggest mistake people make is trusting their judgement” and that I “need to learn to execute like a robot, turning off my brain and executing the play”
  • Not working there anymore, SUPER excited because I’m basically shedding layers preventing me from going all in on self-driven business pursuits.
  • Going all-in on YouTube in the next few weeks. Have all the ideas/videos mapped out, and possibly naive-ly, I think ASBR helped me crack the code on why videos go viral in a way I can replicate.
  • I ran a FULL FREAKING MARATHON and was completely dead and barely able to walk for the next 2 days. This is the end of day 2 post-marathon and i’m only just starting to be able to walk without limping
  • relationship is thriving right now, she was 100% calm even though I was in colombia (normally me travelling alone is a big trigger of past childhood abandonment wounds for her)
  • have been stack switching like crazy the last little bit, due to new limitless coming out, and i ran paragon/paragon sleep/spartan around the time of the marathon
  • made a new custom with Chosen and Inner Circle as the main cores, haven’t started running it yet
  • planning on doing as @SaintSovereign recommended to me a while ago and COMPLETELY stopping wealth subs for a while, both to let them bloom, and to work on other avenues of myself (will still listen to some Stark Black for the fame/social media/content scripting)
  • I’ve been getting amazing results on Limitless, Stark Black, Nouveau RICH, and even Daredevil although that sub gives me insane recon as there are things there to be healed.

@Hoppa previously had said that I don’t sound that confident anymore.

However, I’d like to reframe that. I think I’m more confident than ever. However, my confidence is moving away from external validation, and towards internal validation, which is giving me the confidence to look at my life and see all the areas I’m falling short, without fear that it means something bad about me. I’ve been assessing my genuine strengths and weaknesses, with the highest self esteem but also with the most critical and honest eye, and I’m shocked and empowered by what I see.

That’s why on the new Dragon Reborn sound track I mentioned I’d be ready for DR.

I’m at a phase in my life where, like @Niles and @Azriel i realize that sales is extremely low leverage… a great opportunity, but one that should be graduated from, or else you live as a “student” of business forever, instead of as a master.

Business is up in the air, work and career are up in the air, lifestyle is up in the air. My fiancee and I are having conversations about what province of Canada we’d like to live in. My parents and her parents will probably die in the next 10-15 years and start getting feeble in the next 5, so, we’re talking about possibly going somewhere in the next year for 6-12 months while we still can (and want to).

My point is, I’m reinventing my life from scratch.

I’ve also overdone subliminals, lol, so, I’ll be doing a hard reset there. Writing this, it sounds to me like the sub that would help me the most is Genesis. Subs I’m most interested in right now are Chosen and Limitless

5 Likes

FACTS, great way to build capitol, terrible way to build leverage.

lol got to witness this :joy:

New limitless has been amazing, similar to LE in a lot of ways but enhances all the most important aspects, fluid intelligence, mental clarity, focus, my flow blocks have been way more “flowy”.

New limitless and Genesis could be an interesting stack. Adventure and purpose finding but actually having the productivity and clarity to take action on it.

1 Like

What kind of ‘archetype’ does ASBR + NR bring out in you?

It makes me want to enter into one of the most saturated business niches on the planet, and be so wildly different, better, and overall effective, that I become a “Category Of One” and have no competition because I redefine the industry and make myself the leader of the new wave of it.

And, paired with conscious action, it got me obsessed with content, an incredibly effective Market-Researcher, and had me constantly, multiple times per day, writing down my ideas and philosophies both so that I could share them through content, and, so that I can combine them into a Unified Theory Of Everything that I could share which would become the basis of my solidified status as Grand Visionary.

I always think that subs just execute their objectives perfectly, and so, understanding their synergy is just imagining them together.

ASBR + NR is about becoming so wildly innovate that you disrupt. Which is a VERY specific outcome that is neither innovation nor disruption.

Innovation is an improvement of an existing process. Disruption is a replacement of an existing process. ASBR/NR combines the two, and does so so effectively that 1+1=3.

ASBR/NR causes innovations so powerful that they feel like disruptions. Improvements to the system that are so complete and shocking that it feels like an entirely new system after you’re done innovating on it.

3 Likes

A good reframe.

There was a different “energy” to your posts back then, compared to pre holiday season. Both in your own topics and in other threads.

Can’t describe it any better.

What I actually find weird is that I commented on it :stuck_out_tongue:

I really can’t figure that out.

Also, just based on your posts lately I think you are “over it”. Whatever the it was.

Amazing, some Forum friend huh :slight_smile:

Really surprised to hear that, did you leave off of a difference of philosophy solely -like you knew it was not for you, or did you get any experience on the court performing.
Also that’s the dumbest advice I’ve ever heard-there is a true to not listening to 'internal state or projections or undue reactivity and still executing a play, but to throw instinct and intuition out the window…tsk tsk… I have closed insane sales off of ‘spiritual resolution’ alone. DM me for the full if you’d prefer to disclose there.

This is super exciting-really happy for you. I am not near that point yet where I would go solo, partly I’m digging the income to much, partly, internal development.

David Goggins style !

What do you think of new Limitless?

So your stacking 4 subs?

This is a beautiful movement- I realized after a year of stacking True Sell,- my inner world has not been the focus.

Yes, this is true but I earn $20-30K a month doing it and $5-10K at my other currently lower leverage job (could make a lot more but can’t get there performance wise) and I’m supposed to buy a 5 million dollar property in the next year to keep it in the family and NYC taxes and bonus taxes 50% almost all of my income and blah blah blah- I am starting to look at different ways, but I’m stalled on this next quantum leap. Definitely in the inquiry in a way I have not been.

I know you’ve been in and out of different works and ramping up, do you have current income sources, are you operating off of savings or how are you funding your life?

I feel your run with Safety Net may have done you well, because I admire your freedom to choose and move amongst different options

I remember you being still in your twenties, your so ahead of the game.

I loved that you commented on it. lol

I know what your speaking to.
I think @ouroboros had an inner conviction at one point that was shining through but it was partial. I think that part of him was still there, but he expanded and started to include other elements who he was as part of an inquiry.

So there was dilution in the expansion and integration but no loss of anything. And now its returning

1 Like

Why would this not be your stack moving forward then?

I’ve been quite consistent with it, but also, doing a no-wealth titles break. I was doing that before, but, still adding in ASBR for sales. Now that I have the opportunity, I want to really clear it out. Focus on Chosen for my overall positivity, relationships, etc. And do a deep-dive into discipline and cognition by giving Limitless extra focus

Also, just trying to reduce overall subliminal input right now because I’ve been stack switching and overlistening (lots of paragon, paragon sleep, and spartan before the marathon)

1 Like

Yes some forum friends also I have friends from my city that have moved there permanently, and they’re who I stayed with, FO FREE!

I can’t say “best sub” but it is AMAZING at what it does. Gives me everything I wanted out of Limitless Executive, gives me more confidence in the long term development, and really fills this void that has ALWAYS been missing for me in subs, where it’s not just cognitive enhancement, but it’s the “intelligent alpha.” All of a sudden, stack planning is so much easier for me, because I have one sub that really describes exactly who I want to be for the rest of my life… Emperor, Stark/Black, HOM, none of those TRULY scratch who I am at the core, the way new limitless does.

No, that was just a review of the last few weeks where I’ve experimented. ASBR/NR is my custom. Limitless is my current. DareDevil was upon release - love it and need to spend more time on it, but, it gives me insane recon for some reason I think because I’m not a very trusting person and I assume that good social interactions are going poorly… before I go back to DD i’m going to listen to Limitless for a while because it sounds like there’s a bunch of similar scripting that can get me the result and also prep me for DD.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Shoutout to Psiklou for this incredible post about Khan St4

I saw the Dragon Reborn update and thought I might be ready for some time with DR. But of course, any time I think about DR, the first thing I ask myself is “what about Khan?”

There’s always this give and take about Khan, is it just for women, is it being so alpha that women just come naturally, etc. And tbh i loved my run of Khan Stage 1 the only reason I stopped it was because I went back into a sales role. ST1 made my sex life with my partner awesome, helped my body language, i felt overall confident. And especially now that I’m running an Inner Circle, Chosen, NWE custom, Khan ST1 could be interesting.

Won’t change the stack yet, I just love reading good reviews :fire:

2 Likes

Alpha body language module

Wow, I am walking around with such a swagger in my step, and for a while, I didn’t even realize it was because of my custom.

I just was observing myself, and noticed how wide my stance was, how inclusive I was of entering into other peoples space and letting them enter into mine, Natural, and more. I was basically embodying every Joe Navarro video and confidence that has ever existed.

I looked at my custom, a little bit confused, because I thought I had removed synergy at the top from the final build. I had, and replaced it with Alpha body language, which based on how I’m feeling now, is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made in my life. Going to watch the hockey game tonight, I can’t wait to see how this plays out in crowds where I’m socializing, but report on the bus and walking around the mall is a 10 out of 10

2 Likes

Listened to KB1 last night, 3 mins.

My dreams were absolutely fucking wild. Absolutely some sexual themes, but also just a massive increase in my dream intensity overall.

3 Likes