[STACKED] Digger’s Quantum EmperorQ

DAY11

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY6)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Woke up earlier than usual. However, right after preparing my kids’ breakfast and the computer for which they will do their schoolwork in, I fell asleep right away. Felt really tired this morning. Like my whole body was repairing itself.
Cold is very minimal. Throat is still a bit sore but getting better. Though, as I said, I felt tired most of the day.

Tried to keep calm and only speak in a low volume. Funny thing is, even if I thought my kids couldn’t hear me when I call them, they would still come. I actually found speaking like this better instead of shouting. In fact, I don’t recall shouting at all today. And with kids cooped up for so long? It’s really surprising!

Even if I spoke in low volume, I felt that my voice still had a commanding effect on my wife and kids. Will try this again tomorrow to make sure it wasn’t a fluke. Or maybe I’m giving off an aura of command or something?

Don’t remember my dreams lately. Not even sure if I had any these days.

Still trying to convince myself about the blog thing. If I wake up early tomorrow, this person whom I got that idea from will be having a free online workshop. Hope to wake up without waking up the wife so that I can attend. Maybe that would finally make up my mind.

Another work project I’m working on wasn’t going as well as I hoped the past few days. However, last night, I finally was able to see why it wasn’t working. Now that I can get it moving, I’m not sure if it will be applicable to our situation because of the requirements just to get it to work. Having it to scale would need a lot more resources than I expected. Oh well, at least I can show something to my boss next week.

3 Likes

It seems not only to be about the commanding effect on your family, but also your ability to lead yourself. Seems connected. Over time people react instinctively to integrity and commitment. Consistency.

1 Like

DAY13

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY8)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Wasn’t able to update last night as wife and I had an argument. She’s really resentful and keeps and remembers everything she thinks was done against her (whether true or just in her head). I can see that this is a trait of a very insecure person, and yet she decides to be insecure.

Because of that, I ended up shouting. Was fine yesterday morning and afternoon. No shouting, and keeping my voice calm and level, and not having to increase the volume. Yet when she decides to pick a fight, I tried to keep my voice level. Yet it’s very hard when the other person does not really want to listen.

Ended waking up with a migraine today. Slept in most of the day so I can’t report much. Still, was able to not shout today.

I noticed that my way of control before was shouting and exerting whatever force I could onto the world. I realize now that this will only cause pain for me. Am trying to do a gentler approach to things. Hence keeping my voice at a low volume.

1 Like

DAY15(early update)

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY10)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Wasn’t able to update yesterday because my migraine was so bad. Almost couldn’t attend our team’s weekly meeting last night. By the time my headache subsided enough for me to work, I got swamped and couldn’t update. Got to sleep past 2am already.

2 things I’m noticing:

1. I feel like I have this choice whether or not to be angry lately. In almost all situations wherein I get mad, I have a feeling that I can choose to do so shortly before I do get mad. And somehow I feel that anger’s been my “default” for so long, even if I do think I have a choice, I still go with getting mad.
  2. I noticed that if I don’t shout, and keep my voice at a medium or low volume, I feel calmer. It’s like consciously setting my voice also sets my mood.

So I know I had a dream last night. I just can’t remember what exactly. Something about a distant relative of mine.

So even if my eyes hurt due to lack of sleep, I am still able to get up and work. Funny. I don’t recall feeling this way before. Before, if I lack sleep, I stay in bed or grudgingly get up to work. But now, I don’t feel that way.

By the way, throat’s much better now. Also no headache. Which is weird since I lack sleep.

5 Likes

DAY15

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY10)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Nothing much to update really. Been working on a problem that’s gotten me stumped. Not sure how to solve it really. Been racking my brain for some time now and yet can’t figure it out. Maybe a break from this is what I need.

StarkQ seems like an awesome product I could use once this pandemic is over. Been day dreaming about what it would be like to be invited as a speaker in various conferences, to be able to publish multiple papers and such. This is actually one of the reasons why I went with QL. However, given the current slump I’m in, my confidence isn’t really very high. And I don’t know who are where to go to just to be seen.

I feel that EQ is pushing me to do something, and yet, I’m not sure what exactly I’m supposed to do.

2 Likes

DAY16

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY11)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Slept at 3am again last night. However, I woke up at 9 and already feeling ready to work. Before, I would rather sleep till 12 or 1pm and if ever I need to do something, I would be less than thrilled to get out of bed.

Finally got a working solution to one of the problems I was tackling. Feel kind of stupid seeing that the solution was so simple. But at least I got it working.

Feel like being cooped up with kids is slowly driving me insane. Kids really know how to push my buttons. Need to find better way to vent without shouting. But at least I was able to keep my voice low 3/4 of the day.

Been day dreaming about being invited to various talks and presentations.

Still get that feeling that I should be doing more. Not yet sure what.

1 Like

DAY18(early update)

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY13)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

I wasn’t able to update last night simply because I have been busy. I decided to review once again for the certification exam I was not able to pass last January. Only this time, I’m planning on taking it slow. So last night, I was busy solving a practice problem and by the time I was done, my wife was already calling me to bed.

Seems like both QL and EQ are working because it only took me 3 hours to solve that particular problem with only 2 hints. Before, it would take me more than 5 hours with or without any hint. Also my attention span and recall seems to be getting much better as even if my wife calls me for something while I was solving said problem, I could simply go back to it and continue. Before, it takes a while for me to even recall what I was supposed to do before the “break”.

Looks like EQ’s push to learn more is having me work on that certification.

But also, I feel that I have a lot of energy these days. Before, if I sleep any time between 1-3am, I’d rather sleep in till noon. Now, I’m awake by 8:30. And I have this urge to be productive.

3 Likes

Nice.

You’re sounding good.

Thanks @Malkuth. Actually, I feel good!

1 Like

DAY18

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY13)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

While trying to solve a problem during my review, I chanced upon a Chinese site containing 75% of the solution. You basically just have to “fill in the blanks” to be able to complete it. I know it’s cheating but it’s already there in front of me. And I could use the pointers as I really barely know that topic.

Was able to remain calm most of the day even if the kids are absolutely restless. Just point them to my wife and let her handle it.

DAY19

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY14)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Given that wife does not drive and she does not trust me to do the weekly grocery alone, packed the kids in the car and we took my wife to the grocery store. We just waited in the car while wife shopped. Not really sure how I felt waiting. A bit restless maybe? Getting stuck with kids in a cramped space isn’t really a picnic. Patience was really tested.

Felt really tired today. For the first time this week, I actually took a nap.

Throughout the day, I’ve been getting this nagging feeling that I should be productive. That either I should be working on my office project, studying or even exercising.

Will probably put on beast unleashed and exercise a bit after writing this. And then, maybe try solving another practice problem for my certification exam.

2 Likes

DAY20

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY15)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

So as I stated in my last entry, last night I put on Beast Unleashed and went about 1 hour of exercises. Felt good to be able to exercise again.

Also, I decided to try another practice problem. And lo and behold, the complete solution was available after a few google searches. I’m just thinking that since I really don’t know much about the particular topic I’m working on, at least I can get a lot of pointers.

So today I finally decided to fix the wobbly dresser in our bedroom. After fixing my kids’ cabinets and drawers a few weeks ago, I thought it was about time to work on ours. My wife was HAPPY to know I actually volunteered. Especially on a rainy Sunday!

Again, like last night, I may just put on Beast Unleashed and work out a bit after writing this.

2 Likes

Has Quantum limitless helped on your journey?

I believe so. I am more able to comprehend and remember things I used to have problems understanding. But since I’m only on ST2, I believe I will do better once I get to ST4.

2 Likes

Just a thought. As a kid, I was rather interested in telepathy and clairvoyance. However, while working out (with Beast Unleashed) I suddenly thought about telekinesis. Specifically, what would happen if I had telekinetic ability such that while doing pull ups, I no longer have to exert a lot of force on my arms, but instead be able to “levitate” with some help only?
And then, I started thinking about telekinesis on a micro level. Able to influence matter on a molecular or even atomic level? That would mean you can control the outcome of electronic slot machines. Or even smaller but the outcome would be much larger.
Wishful thinking? Day dreaming? Or just exhausted from exercise? Don’t know really.

**DAY21(early update)

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY16)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Found myself reading last night as my wife binge watched. Fell asleep past 2am.

Had a weird dream last night. Got picked up by some government agency with a group of people I know from my previous job and college. We were told that an alien invasion was about to commence and that we were picked to fly to their planet to go and prevent it. We had a choice of going or not.
I then found myself back at my parents’ place talking to my dad. And then going to my wife to talk to her. Told both about the meeting and told them I wouldn’t go. But at the back of my mind I wanted to go. Found myself calling the others in the group asking what time the launch was and then found myself looking for a way to get there on time.
Then I woke up. Thing is, even though I slept past 2am, I still woke up at 8:30 feeling fine.

1 Like

DAY21

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY16)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Nothing much to report today really. Been seeing a little bit of synchronicity with the weighing scale. Shortly after writing my journal entry earlier, I stepped on the scale with my clothes and hoodie on (yes I slept in a hoodie as it was cold last night) and the scale showed 143.2lbs. A short while later, as I was about to take a bath, the scale showed 141.6lbs (1+4+1=6). Given that I can’t go out much, the scale is where I see synchronicity often.

Been having that feeling that I need to push myself to learn more again. So I’ll probably try another practice problem tonight.

For the first time in a long time, today’s team meeting only took 30 minutes. I wish it could be like that all the time!

1 Like

DAY23(early update)

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY18)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

Wasn’t able to update last night as I was very busy yesterday. Although, come to think of it, I didn’t have much to update on either.

Had difficulty solving a practice problem last night. Will probably continue with it tomorrow.

Had a weird dream. Don’t recall much except that it felt like I was in an episode of CSI (a crime solving tv drama that ended a few years ago). Something about someone murdering their dad and I was part of the cast assigned to solve it. Considering that I have no knowledge of criminal forensic science, it felt weird once I woke up.

DAY23

Current stack:

• QL ST2 (DAY18)
  • AI-Covid19
  • EQ

I feel like crap. Basically shit! So I just checked my mail and found that I owe the state a shit load of money due to taxes I owe back in 2016. Turns out there was an error in my tax return and I ended up owing a lot!

Thing that really pisses me off is that it took them 4 fucking years to see the error? And I’m like, so where the hell do I get the money to pay them now? Crap!

So my wife sat down and the only thing she can say is “I’m sorry I can’t help you.” At the back of my mind I was thinking something in the line of “Well you could have by thinking about saving instead of spending on useless shit.”

Shit!!!

1 Like

under the current emergency conditions, some filing and payment deadlines are being relaxed/extended. how will that affect your situation?