Stack Advice - Self employed in E-commerce - Emperor? Limitless? Limit Destroyer?

never even thought about Spartan - I saw it as an Body only sub. Is the mental side of the sub a big part of it?

Here’s a few example posts from when I asked around about this last year.

2 Likes

Emperor + EoG. Sucks that you can’t do Ultima, as Emperor + Executive + RICH would’ve done you really good.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign
Beside the qv2 core upgrade to emperor
did you change emperor core script to have more social and balance aspects?

Since you already have a vessel/tool for wealth, I highly recommend EoG.

I think the first stage of EoG with it’s healing will do you lots of good. Get rid of all the mental baggage that is keeping you down regarding wealth.

Since I started with it, I’ve 4x my business. Last year we hit 1 million € in sales, after reducing VAT. 90% came through a Woocommerce store with FB ads and email campaigns.

So I’m talking from experience, get EoG.

4 Likes

@rqx

Please pay attention to SaintSoveriegn and Hoppa. They are living it.

Did u run EoG Solo? The more I think/read about it, the more I think It is the sub for me.

Yes. 1 month per stage. This was pre-Q. So I had it on 24/7. Not recommended now.

It’s a great sub.

1 Like

That combination seems pretty fitting.

BTW, regarding Ultimas/supersonic and tinnitus:

I’ve been searching like crazy in the forum regarding it, only finding you mentioning something like “you wouldnt risk using Ultimas when someone has Tinnitus”

May I ask why? Of course you gotta be responsible and safe as the Company - someone blasting supersonic at volume 100 / 100 and melting away his eardrum, while not noticing it because the audio feedback is missing (DAMN THATS LOUD)

But if you would monitor the volume via frequency carefully, not being to close to speakers, do you still recommend against Ultimas? Just wondering WHY its conidered as harmful, if not for the volume.

What is the difference between

Executive vs Limitless Executive.

Would the Limitless Executive be not better.

Also
AM qv2 is inside Emperorqv2?

1 Like

I think @SaintSovereign mentioned somewhere
that the ultrasonic part in ultimas are very quiet, so it is not as dangerous as pure ultrasonic(in high volume).

maybe he can clarify better wether the embedded us has any dangers or not

Ultimas need headphones for effects. At least that’s my understanding on the subject.

Ultimas need headphones for effects. At least that’s my understanding on the subject

And here I thought they shouldnt be used with Headphones - but I looked it up , the Ultima FAQ says:

NOTE: Listening setup matters when listening to an Ultima-powered title. The Ultima format requires a nice set of headphones, earbuds or speakers / studio monitors.

Its normal Ultrasonic files, where its recommenced against using headphones. Probably because of what @Rusty1 said,

Limitless executive is a combination of beyond limitless and executive that was rewritten to synergize better but theres more script to process so its possible executive might execute stronger if you dont require the intelligence benefits
Am is in emperor but its part of a much bigger script so would execute/manifest much slower in emperor than running it itself.in the long run,you would get more broad and wide changes though

Yeah,its much more quiet so a comfortable volume of the masked is safe

1 Like

Has anyone managed to come across any flat response earbuds?

@Sage_Ninjistic I found these in-ear monitors that seem to fit the bill.

1 Like

@summit they mention deep bass and noise isolation, but not too sure if that’ll be a deal breaker with how they build things.

@SaintSovereign do you mind taking a look at the product above and giving your opinion?

1 Like

I think someone posted about another flat response earbuds, but I can’t remember.

@Meng123 perhaps you have the magic to find the posts about flat response earbuds? I know about 2 (they are in the link above), but was there a third someone mentioned?

Theres no official recommendation for earbuds.unofficial ones were

Most earbuds arent that flat compared to a quality headphone though

6 Likes